I Want to be a Multicultural Woman!

MultiCulti.jpg

A People's Cube reader Maolicious who happens to be a first-generation Yellow-American female comrade has sent us a link to the Working Mother website (part of the Progressive Protection Racket™) with a story about how they determined best companies for Multicultural Womyn of color. In particular Maolicious was impressed by this characterization of Credit Suisse Bank policies:

"Multicultural women in the program are promoted at double
the rate of their white female peers"

"Managers are rated in nine core competencies, which encompass
diversity achievements such as hiring or promoting women of color,
and their bonuses are directly tied to results in these areas."

The questions our reader is asking are: "Isn't this illegal? What is a multicultural woman anyways?" and finishes by exclaiming "What a country!"

Something tells us that Maolicious is not going to fit in that progressive initiative. By definition "multicultural" women are those whose cultures lack self-motivation, ambition, and interest in education. If you are all those, you get the management job, a raise, a bonus, and promotion. But if you're a self-motivated, ambitious, and educated scoundrel, you get what you deserve - the lowest level in the food chain. That's the politically correct way of equalizing humyn resources.

Since most Yellow-Americans happen to be self-motivated, ambitious, and educated, they are not welcome to the Progressive Trough of Hope and Redistribution™ that is diversity programs.

So we would advise that Maolicious slow down, stop bathing, take up drugs, gain weight, develop an ADD, and lose all her natural curiosity. Then perhaps she could pass for a moderately progressive female comrade with a chance of a promotion at Credit Suisse, American Express, Citigroup, and other fine corporations whose forward-looking management style is really helping them to get off the hit list of the Progressive Protection Racket™.

From their web site:

WHAT'S GREAT A special program called Keys to Leadership aims to retain and advance talented midlevel women of color, and its success rate is undeniable.

Obviously it's been successful. Everyone of color is being promoted for doing the same (or less) work than the whitey's. Anything like that is obviously a success.

It's like appointing retards to congress and calling it a success because they get promoted for just being themselves.

And let's never forget that under the Americans with Disabilities Act, under Bush 41 no less, whacko nut jobs cannot be barred from operating nuclear power plants. Thereby making them unsafe.

Oh. That's the point. Sorry. My bad. And we can't drill for oil in Anwar even though each drill site uses less than an acre per square mile. And we're dependent for oil on the most unstable part of the world. And the cost of solar energy is prohibitive.

Oh. I get it. When things melt down then we can rise from the ashes, like the Phoenix. Sorry. Temporary lapse into sanity. Won't happen again. I'll go listen to <i>The View</i> in a darkened room and eat Godiva chocolates until I look like Rosie and learn to howl until the paint comes off the walls like Joy Behar.

What a racket. You know folks, there are times in the dark of night that I think we're just amateurs. What will it take? Where do we go for a crash course in crashing civilizations?

Berkley! That's it! Berkley! Lupe, pack my bag!

Indeed, "America: What a Country!"

In the words of Commrade Yakov Smirnoff:

"What a country! Even transvestites can get work."

"Powdered milk, powdered eggs, baby powder . . . what a country!"

"The first time I went to a restaurant, they asked me 'How many in your party?' and I said "Six hundred million."

"We have no gay people in Russia—there are homosexuals but they are not allowed to be gay about it. The punishment is seven years locked in prison with other men and there is a three-year waiting list for that."

"There are no Taco Bells in Russia. They didn't like the slogan, 'Run for the border.' "

"In the US, you watch television.
In Soviet Russia, television watches you! "

-maolicious

Welcome to the Cube, Comrade Maolicious!

At the height of his fame as a denouncer of the Workers' Paradise, Yakov Smirnoff couldn't even imagine that, behind the curtain, a quiet work of mind conditioning and re-education was being conducted, to turn America into a country where every part-time woman, part-time man, part-time vegetable, or part-time appliance will be able not only to get a job as a transvestite, but also to get bonuses and promotions just for belonging to that select circle, especially if they come from a melanine-rich culture.

Melanine power!

Red Square, you have let the cat out of the bag, or rather the virus out. We are an opportunistic infection but unlike most of them we live in healthy bodies and weaken them.

But part-time appliance? Do you mean the Gorobot?