Idaho, Montana, Texas follow New York lead, release gun map

[img]/images/Map_US_Gun_Owners.png[/img]

Today, the states of Idaho, Montana, and Texas all followed the state of New York's lead and released maps showing the residential locations of all gun owners in the states.

As in the case of the New York map, each red dot represents one gun owner.

Me too!

In the meantime, I ran across this, which could be helpful in knowing what we're up against in the weeks and years to come:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDnEkFS ... r_embedded

Aaaaaand, the last couple of weeks in America, from two perspectives:

First, the so-called mainstream media -

MainstreamMedia.jpg
Second, mainstream America, the real America -

DriveThru.jpg

They wanted to do the map thing in Detroit and Chicago but, since those guns are unregistered, they have no idea where those guns are. All they really know for certain is that the highest concentrations are in gun "free" zones.

Anyer Marx wrote:They wanted to do the map thing in Detroit and Chicago but, since those guns are unregistered, they have no idea where those guns are. All they really know for certain is that the highest concentrations are in gun "free" zones.

In Chitcago they know where the guns are: just follow the trail of dead bodies on any given weekend on the west and south sides.

I admit it took a second to get it, but that is great! Hahaha!

I ♥ it!

GunOwnersMap.jpg
Important update: In addition to Idaho, Montana, and Texas, the states of Alaska and Utah have now come forward with maps of the residential locations of their state's gun owners.

As this is a continuing trend, we will update the map as necessary as time goes on.

This map is deceptive, Comrade ROCK. For a moment I thought you left me out of the picture.

18389-GunOwnersMap 2.jpg