If you hate America, lick a donut!

Uncle_Sam_Finger_Guilty.jpg
In the wake of Ariana Grandes tirade about how she hates America, Salon lists reasons why the United States sucks.

11 things the rest of the world does so much better than America

I enjoy reading Salon articles about what a racist country this is, particularly coming from a magazine that has almost no diversity at all.

The Unbearable Whiteness of Liberal Media

Nobody Does It Better

Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Baby, you're the best

Uhm? Will there ever be enough doughnuts in the Sanctuary Bakery ™ to satisfy the need to denounce America for the collective? I know that I can lick many doughnuts in my frenzied fevor for the PARTY ™ in hate for capitalist America (spit) (lick).
KAMMERAT_X is called the Gene Simmons of doughnuts.
KAMMERAT_X humbly subjigate KAMMERAT_X to Red Square and the inspiring video, cause no one can do it better.

Be seeing you ™

Contrary to what many might think, Ariana Grande is a most equal proponent for the struggle against obesity; the mere sound of her voice prompts my gag reflex.

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:Contrary to what many might think, Ariana Grande is a most equal proponent for the struggle against obesity; the mere sound of her voice prompts my gag reflex.

I am reading of Comrade Grande's extraordinary vocal range. Apparently, she's capable of reaching frequencies 2 G's above high C. (a sound heard only by certain deep sea cephalopods) Some children and college professors, however, can also produce pitches that surpass the upper limit of the piano keyboard, and are thus relegated to performing in Ripley's Odd Humans traveling circus. If I stumble across more interesting facts and figures about Ariana I'll be sure to let you know right away. After all, she's obviously a very, very equal and most important person!

The deep sea snorkel diver and rider of cephalopods [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote: I am reading of Comrade Grande's extraordinary vocal range. Apparently, she's capable of reaching frequencies 2 G's above high C. (a sound heard only by certain deep sea cephalopods) Some children and college professors, however, can also produce pitches that surpass the upper limit of the piano keyboard, and are thus relegated to performing in Ripley's Odd Humans traveling circus. If I stumble across more interesting facts and figures about Ariana I'll be sure to let you know right away. After all, she's obviously a very, very equal and most important person!

Susan Sarandon Defends Ariana Grande's Bizarre Doughnut Licking On Twitter

craptek-rides-a-deep-sea-cephalopod.jpg
ill-lick-your-taco.jpg

My gosh, we need to get rid of monopolies and make government the only monopoly. It is the only way.