If You Like Your Doctor-Patient Privilege You Can Keep It.

President Obama assures an patient on the verge of undergoing surgery for an intensely personal and private medical condition by telling the patient, "If you like your doctor-patient privilege, you can keep it," but of course he must omit the explaination that for the patient to refuse to waive such privilege would prohibit the surgeons from furnishing the surgery under ObamaCare.

Even as Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton pave the way for the "Ready for Hillary in 2016" campaign, they both gather with President Obama and Joe Biden to counteract METUGRICUNA among Millennials by assuring them that there's no reason for them to feel "Naked and Afraid" under Unlimited Government's awesomely benevolent powers and wisdom because "If you like your clothes, you can keep your clothes."

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 4/18/2014, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Added image inadvertently omitted from original post

KOOK wrote: President Obama assures an patient on the verge of undergoing surgery for an intensely personal and private medical condition by telling the patient, "If you like your doctor-patient privilege, you can keep it," but of course he must omit the explaination that for the patient to refuse to waive such privilege would prohibit the surgeons from furnishing the surgery under ObamaCare.
Surely that doesn't apply to transgender surgery, which must be a matter of the utmost secrecy if the patient is to have any chance at all of dissimulation.

Comrade Kook,

When will the doctors and surgeons be issued Party approved uniforms, I.D. documents and badges? I'd hate to think I turned over my personal information to a common "citizen." Besides, GI khaki scrubs would look so much more official and important.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
KOOK wrote: President Obama assures an patient on the verge of undergoing surgery for an intensely personal and private medical condition by telling the patient, "If you like your doctor-patient privilege, you can keep it," ...
Surely that doesn't apply to ... [matters] of the utmost secrecy if the patient is to have any chance at all of dissimulation.

and

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Kook,

When will the doctors and surgeons be issued Party approved uniforms, I.D. documents and badges? I'd hate to think I turned over my personal information to a common "citizen." ...

There can be no doubt that all ObamaCare Surgeons and Physicians will not impart private information about a patient to anyone other than to HHS, CDC and NIH, which must then make such information available to all other agencies with missions to which such information may be relevant -- i.e., ATF (re patients who are unhappy or discontented with Government and who also possess firearms), EPA (re patients who may be polluters or suffering from the mental illness known as AGW-Deniers), USDA (patients suffering from failures to follow governmentally-prescribed diets), FDA (re patients not correctly taking their meds such as taking the red pill instead of the blue one), etc AND OF COURSE the IRS ObamaCare Division:

AND our ObamaCare Surgeons and Physicians will be providing to us the most cutting-edge medical services on the planet:

BUT of course, despite the best efforts, lips aren't always kept sealed and sometimes things get out of hand (as the above slide-show reveals).

--KOOK

When will the doctors and surgeons be issued Party approved uniforms, I.D. documents and badges? I'd hate to think I turned over my personal information to a common "citizen." Besides, GI khaki scrubs would look so much more official and important.

It's already been decided. ObamaCare friendly doctors will be issued uniforms just like this one.
Shona_witch_doctor_(Zimbabwe).jpg

KOOK wrote:There can be no doubt that all ObamaCare Surgeons and Physicians will not impart private information about a patient to anyone other than to HHS, CDC and NIH, which must then make such information available to all other agencies with missions to which such information may be relevant -- i.e., ATF (re patients who are unhappy or discontented with Government and who also possess firearms), EPA (re patients who may be polluters or suffering from the mental illness known as AGW-Deniers), USDA (patients suffering from failures to follow governmentally-prescribed diets), FDA (re patients not correctly taking their meds such as taking the red pill instead of the blue one), etc AND OF COURSE the IRS ObamaCare Division
What? Will NSA, DHS, FBI, CIA, and local PD (not to mention friends and family of same) be left out of the loop? Surely they need this "information" as well.

How about Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, for that matter? -- perhaps to paid subscribers only, as a source of revenue to redistribute for votes to cronies to The Children™ and The Infrastructure™? Or am I treading dangerously close to kkkapitalist innovation here?

Dedhedvedev wrote:

It's already been decided. ObamaCare friendly doctors will be issued uniforms just like this one.

I see this O'Doc uses only the latest, most advanced colonoscopy instruments. Good.

Silly squirrel, colonoscopies are under the purview of the Department of Homo Security and its Trans Sexual Administration.

The healthcare practitioner in the image is holding a device for the successor to Planned Parenthood, and womens rights.

Tovarichi wrote:
[highlight=#FFFF00]Silly squirrel[/highlight], colonoscopies are under the purview of the Department of Homo Security and its Trans Sexual Administration.

Pixel glutton!!

Image <<ahem>. Dear Captain

Oh yeah? (checks notes) says you!

Oh, and you're a racist. So there.

Opository-2.jpg

Sir:

I might easily stoop beneath my station to offer you this soothing remedy for the apparent difficulty you suffer.

However, I choose the more "civilized" recourse:

Dualing Cubists.jpg

HA!

I can't be shot at dawn, I don't get up that early!

Well, ya got me there comrade - but don't think this incident will be forgotten! Watch the trees, comrade. Keep an eye on the trees...

Comrade's! as a Doctor and Hair Stylist to the Stars, I have not been able to comment on the fabulous statements from the collective.

I have been extremely busy filling out Forms: ACA 32zh471, ACA H420081a, ACA H42008b, and ACA 884001(rev1.4) to be able to allow the populace to purchase 3 -3.5 aspirins per month for wondrous pain relief from many maladies.

Once the paperwork is reviewed by the IRS, at which point I will be in 4-7 months be allowed to dispense this medicine for a limited time.

I can however, provide birth control pills and mammograms (No paperwork necessary!) to any man, woman or child from birth to death at anytime.

Let the amazing ACA move forward comrades! relief is just around the corner! (in 4-7 months-pending approval.)

PS: Comrade Craptek I soon will be able to provide you with the new pump you requested once I am through with forms: ACA 3377880, ACA P-pump auth. 2-4467 (Rev 1.7) ACA Nut acquisition forms: PU-4556, BFD-69, CCCP-44802

Forward!