Images worse than the real thing!

No_Guns.png

This from Dear Leader's hometown of Chicago, still led by feudal warlord Rahm Emmanuel.

School officials deeply troubled over guns appearing ON SIGNS BANNING GUNS

If guns are illegal, and pictures of guns on the warning stickers are too emotionally scary, how do you notify citizens who can't read cursive that they cannot have a "thing" on the premises?

In a related situation, arson and wildfires are illegal, but pictures of bears are emotionally disturbing to me and cause me to be afraid.

What is the government going to do to placate me? I'm entitled to compensation!

Smokey_Bear.jpg

Where is the office of
the President Elect?

I would have a sign saying "No boom-booms" but of course, there are too many who might interpret that wrongly.

CUT OFF THEIR HANDS! UPDATE THE NEWSPEAK DICTIONARY TO ELIMINATE THE LETTER "L"TAKE FRORIDA OFF OF SCHOOR MAPS! IS DOUBRE PRUS GOOD!

Thought Sheriff wrote:CUT OFF THEIR HANDS! UPDATE THE NEWSPEAK DICTIONARY TO ELIMINATE THE LETTER "L"TAKE FRORIDA OFF OF SCHOOR MAPS! IS DOUBRE PRUS GOOD!
The retter of which you speak does not exist. It has never existed. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia!

What they need to do is hire this guy and his friends to stand outside of schools signing that its a gun free zone.... Image

I was really amused by the original story until it struck me that these morons are actually in charge of educating our young. Not only that, it's done at the expense of the American taxpayer; aka John & Joan Q. Public. Therefore you and I are paying for this crap. We. Are. Screwed.

I'm deeply troubled that paranoid freaks like that are anywhere near children.

Comrade Halliburton don't say that too often or YOU'LL be judged "paranoid"!

Comrades, this has SUCH an easy (and fully progressive) solution!

Behold, the truly terrifying current signage on schools and other Gun Free Zones now:

school1.jpg
And here's the answer:

school2.jpg
As in so many other things, the answer is, of course, Comrade President B. Husseinovich Obama!

With signage, posters, flyers, and both internet and TV media coverage, the safety and security of our glorious Gun Free Zones will be assured - and all anyone will feel as they see the signs will be warm fuzzies and tingles!

I ask you - could it get ANY better?

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
Thought Sheriff wrote:CUT OFF THEIR HANDS! UPDATE THE NEWSPEAK DICTIONARY TO ELIMINATE THE LETTER "L"TAKE FRORIDA OFF OF SCHOOR MAPS! IS DOUBRE PRUS GOOD!
The retter of which you speak does not exist. It has never existed. Oceania has [highlight=#ff0000]a[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]l[/highlight][highlight=#ff0000]ways[/highlight] been at war with Eastasia!
You missed a spot Comrade...
It is arright, because I must update the current truth a Rittre...The Retter of which you speak does not exist. It has never existed. We are at war with Eurasia, and have arways been at war with Eurasia..We are In Eastasia, and have arways been Riving in Eastasia..Because in Eastasia, we never did use the retter "L" which Never existed.