In honor of Joan Rivers.....

suit_V01.jpg
Joan Rivers needs to know....... I have my thoughts on the subject......

No contest Comrade State,

We always know Dear Leader wears the best or rather the cloths cover the best.

Hey, Comrades,

Ya just gotta love Joanie. I mean, she is so "in your face" about everything, which might be why she has "changed her face" so many times, so her face is in your face even better?

I say, "Give her a break!", she is over 80 years old now and looks pretty damn good! Especially compared to many younger Hollywood "stars" who look like mutants after their surgeries.

You go, Joanie girl!

Hey, Joanie, just heard you passed away! RIP tough lady! I will always remember you. You don't know this but, I was once in your Bel Air house way back in the 80's when you had it up for sale. It was beautiful and tasteful. Like you. (I realize others may argue with this) Screw them!Thank you for being in my life! I loved every minute of it! XXX!

Got to say that Joan had bigger nuts than most Republican male politicians.

RIP my friend.

The Brünhilde, Valkyrie Warrior Jewish Princess!

I just read the news. Poor woman. She was funny.....

Jíbaro wrote:Got to say that Joan had bigger nuts than most Republican male politicians.

RIP my friend.

Joan Rivers: "'...bigger nuts than most Republican male politicians?' I've seen bigger nuts on a squirrel!"

bigger-nuts-on-a-squirrel.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Sad news indeed. We need people like Joan around.

Don't worry Comrades, she can still vote.

LMAO Zedong wrote:
Jíbaro wrote:Got to say that Joan had bigger nuts than most Republican male politicians.

RIP my friend.

Joan Rivers: "'...bigger nuts than most Republican male politicians?' I've seen bigger nuts on a squirrel!"

Hmmmmm....another new Chinese type member of the collective leads with an unwarranted squirrel reference...Oh, well...probably just a coincidence. Probably.

Captain Craptek wrote:Hmmmmm....another new Chinese type member of the collective leads with an unwarranted squirrel reference...Oh, well...probably just a coincidence. Probably.

Probably this guy.

im-thinkin-this-guy.jpg

So... when were you going to tell us about this, Tovarichi?

tovarichi-joans-first-husband.jpg

I'm planning to lose 15 lbs so I look like the picture and fit the speedo again.