In Solidarity With Terror Workers

solidarnosc_us.jpg

Local Al Qaeda workers on Strike

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike next Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda Central announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25%, from 72 to only 54, effective immediately. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and the subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife, coupled with other factors contributing to a decline in the virgin supply.

The suicide bomber's union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or BOOM) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Mustapha Fook told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in our teeth."

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands in which he currently resides, Al Qaeda chief executive Osama bin Laden explained, "We sympathize with our worker's concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace and a difficult economy. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife, which is not helped by the downturn in the economy which is driving virgins to cash in their chastity. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting compensation, but I'd hate to have to tell 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the union in Newcastle, Middlesborough, Wales and the entire Australian continent stated that the strike would not affect their operations as "There are no virgins in our areas anyway".

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has also been attributed to the emergence and popularity of that Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like, they are less keen on rushing to paradise.

This constitutes a serious breach in the ranks of our freedom fighters.
The kapitalist notion that "more is better" must be quelched immediately.

Dear BOOBM's;

Martyrdom for the sake of Jihad IS pure insanity the reward!
Hell, I promise to remember your name forever,.......what was your name again.

Besides, having "more" is not always better my "friends of many peaces".
See Example A:

fatasses.jpg

But I do recognize your right to basic needs
and I can personally vouch that there is a better plan:

forget_72_virgins_mug-p168142857831139982741x_325.jpg

Now strap up & get back to work while I continue my research.

Your partner in the Current Truth ™ ;
Gulag 4 (Boom, Boom) Alfred

Гребаный верблюд гребаные мудаки.

Looks like they have dropped a real bombshell here.

This truly a shame that the entitlement mentality has taken over such a glorious struggle. There are often sacrifices for the greater good on this side of eternity as well as the other. While the shortages and quality of virgins is unfortunate, the struggle should continue. I call for investigations.

Most obviously, SEIU, the UAW and ACLU need to get involved. Who in their right mind would want to explode their pants... put explosive in their pants when they do not receive all 57 virgins (was that states??)... no, no it was 72 virgins. We should strike in solidarity. Why that's 36 less boobs!
NO Boobs; NO bombs!
frau sign1.jpg

I denounce Komrad Whoopie for using that horrible REAKTIONARY SYMBOL of Solidarność.

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jibaro, solidarnosc is simply the Polish word for solidarity. It's unfortunate that some renegade workers in Poland abused their Union rights to protest wages at a government shipyard and that the protests spread bringing down the enlightened Communist regime. But you can't hold that against the word. Is it the striking worker's fault that the weak and cowardly regime folded rather than lashing out with tanks and guns as was it's right?

Without solidarity, what could we be in, sympathy? That sounds funereal and defeatist. Solidarity invokes images of strength through unity. Denouncing simply for the sake of denouncement is a denounce-able offense.

Denouncing simply for the sake of denouncement is a denounce-able offense.
and I must denounce that. Denouncing is our constitutional right... God given rig.... government granted right. If we can't find solidarity in denouncements, what shall we then, I ask?! Image

The missing virgins plus some have all been accounted for.
We can relax for now.

moholego.jpg

The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and the subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife, coupled with other factors contributing to a decline in the virgin supply.
LOL That entire post was f'ing awesome.

Luckily, I have found the solution to this vexing problem....

They work just as well as a real woman, one can hardly tell the difference...... er, so I've been told.

Opiate of the People wrote:Luckily, I have found the solution to this vexing problem....

They work just as well as a real woman, one can hardly tell the difference...... er, so I've been told.
Especially if you're already dead.

I don't know whether to barf, or laugh. I knew this was coming. What about Rachel Corrie? Can she help? I mean, can she round up some virgins up in Washington to stand in from of some more Israeli tanks? Well, up there, I suppose, they would have to be under 13, in order to still be virgins, but,it's worth a try.

Glorious! Comrade Whoopie, it seems your dry spell is over and the vodka runs freely. I am away from HQ and using a different computer so I leave you with this!

Thanks Buffoon, that was totally gay. But I still feel like my funny bone is missing. If anyone finds it in a can of "Chicken of the Dirt" beets, please return it to my cubical here at Party HQ.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Even better...
BFH_BarackDoll.jpg

Ah, Comrade Whoopie, you have returned the tingle to the legs of our sage MSM journolists....... No wait, drat, this time it's just leaking Depends.

Leninka wrote:I don't know whether to barf, or laugh.

Why not do both simultaneously? We'll call it a BARLAUGH! (Ok, how about a Bargh?) It is a fitting response to the hopeless changes brought on by Obama, is it not?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Thanks Buffoon, that was totally gay. But I still feel like my funny bone is missing. If anyone finds it in a can of "Chicken of the Dirt" beets, please return it to my cubical here at Party HQ.
I'm hangin with my four year old today, she thought it rocked!

Leninka wrote:I don't know whether to barf, or laugh. I knew this was coming. What about Rachel Corrie? Can she help? I mean, can she round up some virgins up in Washington to stand in from of some more Israeli tanks? Well, up there, I suppose, they would have to be under 13, in order to still be virgins, but,it's worth a try.
She's a little flat chested.

At least she doesn't have a beard. Be thankful.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Leninka wrote:I don't know whether to barf, or laugh. I knew this was coming. What about Rachel Corrie? Can she help? I mean, can she round up some virgins up in Washington to stand in from of some more Israeli tanks? Well, up there, I suppose, they would have to be under 13, in order to still be virgins, but,it's worth a try.

That bacon looks mighty tasty, Obamugabe. Don't show it to the rest of the collective, lest it be picked clean like a calf in a piranha infested river. I knew Rachel Corrie had an important mission in the afterlife--the rounding up of virgins. This is such a comfort.

Obamugabe wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:
BACON! BACON! BACON? Our Mooslimic-loving Rachel surrounded by foul pig parts? How DARE you besmirch our dear Rachel, Obamugabe! I have to DENOUNCE you for this serious insult!

I am hearing shreads of Rachel's Crunch to the Tune of Brady Bunch............

(The voices must stop)

Groucho Marxist wrote: She's a little flat chested.

Flat as a potato platski.

Hey, I stole this picture from some other prole!

Boris Badanoff wrote:BACON! BACON? Our Mooslimic-loving Rachel surrounded by foul pig parts? How DARE you besmirch our dear Rachel, Obamugabe! I have to DENOUNCE you for this serious insult!

I just like denouncing Obamugabe, so I FORMALLY DENOUNCE YOU AS WELL! YOUR RAISED FIST BE DAMNED!

BTW: If you know the young lady in the ad. Please have her call me.... her ample bacon parts intrigue me...

just sayin...