IN THE TENSE HOURS BEFORE THE ELECTION

As of the time of this posting, Election Day is mere hours away, and things are not looking good for Sleepy Joe.

Bugs and Daffy have read the Hunter emails...

.jpg

This story just broke (maybe)...

BTP copy.jpg

And Kamala's marxist machinations are out of the closet. So, as loyal Party members, it is incumbent upon us to vote for the incumbent or the Party is over.

Voters Like Ewe Two.jpg
POWER ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN KEEP THE PEOPLE IN POWER!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote: POWER ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN KEEP THE PEOPLE IN POWER!

POWER ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN KEEP THE (proper Party™) PEOPLE IN POWER!

Margaret wrote:Oh, is there an election coming up?
Or going down?

I was going to vote, but CNN said Biden was winning in a landslide, there was gunfire at every polling station and that all the poll workers had Covid.

Before the polls even close Joe Biden will declare himself Senator-elect.

{prog off]

Voted this morning. A two-sided ballot. You had to walk half way across the elementary school gym to insert your ballot after filling it out. Everyone could see who you voted for. Then they had a one foot high opaque screen to block the view of minder minding the machine. And she looked over the barrier *every* *single* *time* to ensure you inserted it correctly. So much for 'secret' balloting.

The good news was - it was frigid with wind today, so absolutely *zero* idiots with signs out front annoying you.

My town is ~55% Obozo voters. ALL of the surrounding towns are not. I'm hoping we're not an island this year.

[edit]
P.S. CNN (chicomm news network) says the market is way up because they know joementia will win. I would like a large bud of whatever they're smoking.

[PROG OFF]
Comrade Toohey, I had a similarly odd experience this morning. I voted on a machine similar to the ones I've used for the past several years, except I had to press the boxes on the screen with a cellophane-wrapped stylus (which I then was allowed to keep, and I wonder how much the taxpayers were charged for that little giveaway). However, instead of the machine announcing DONE! THANK YOU FOR VOTING! as it had done in the past, it told me to wait for a printout to submit at the ballot submission point.

Huh? I thought I'd just submitted my ballot. But oh no, this year we have to take our ballot printout, try to figure out where the ballot submission point is (it was on the other side of the church's gathering place), and in front of two poll monitors and a few assorted spectators feed the printout into a machine that looked suspiciously like a shredder but seemed to be a bar code reader (there was a mass of bar codes at the top of the printout). No way to know whether the printout was read accurately or at all. Or then again, maybe the machine really was a shredder.

I made a joke about this to a couple of the outdoor poll monitors -- and by the way, the place was swarming with young volunteers trying to guide people through the new outlandish procedures -- something about the printout feed seemingly going straight into trash cans. They whooped with laughter and said oh no, the machines fed directly into the river. We agreed that this was good for the fish. Lots of fiber, one of them said. The only good takeaway from all of this was that there are still some young people with a sense of humor.

We now return to the Serious Business of the Revolution.™
[PROG ON.]

Churches? Whatever happened to the separation of church and STATE?
Those votes don't count (unless it's a black church, or maybe a mosque) and should be reviewed and reviewed again and again until the numbers are resolved in favor of

one moment, there's a knock at the d...

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote: POWER ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN KEEP THE PEOPLE IN POWER!

POWER ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN KEEP THE (proper Party™) PEOPLE IN POWER!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Churches? Whatever happened to the separation of church and STATE?
Those votes don't count (unless it's a black church, or maybe a mosque) and should be reviewed and reviewed again and again until the numbers are resolved in favor of

one moment, there's a knock at the d...
It is okay. The church appears to have been a Party-approved™ one. It had a big Pride banner in the entryway, along with a poster saying that everyone was welcome to be a member of this church -- all races, all genders, all values, all beliefs, and so on. We know, of course, that "all values, all beliefs" does not include all kapitalist and (ptui) rightwing beliefs, which are not beliefs but hating. Is it not so?

I'm planning a toast to our Red candidate with some Red wine after his Red victory!

What will your victory celebrations be, comrades?

Next Tuesday is upon us!

BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden has won Canada (0 EC votes), China (0 EC votes), and Iran (0 EC votes).

The Biden campaign is hopeful that will push him closer to 270 and victory.

No word from North Korea yet.

I've seen reports that there was election fraud in Korea. China is investigating. Apparently they want to make sure it worked.

If pollsters can mine numbers out of their ass they can learn to code!

Some patience please! It's hard work, printing all these new ballots and inventing names to put on them!

Minitrue wrote:Some patience please! It's hard work, printing all these new ballots and inventing names to put on them!
Not to mention hand-stamping all those pre-election date postmarks on the envelopes.