Inauguration 2017 will be terrific, believe me

Everybody keeps in loving memory the historically unprecedented scene of August 2008, filled with styrofoamy grace of antique Acropolis and triumphant bombast of modern Progressivism :

p1_Obama_Invesco_Field.jpg
p2_Obama_Invesco_Field.jpg
~

A scene, so sweetly recapitulated in 2012 :

p3_Obama_Invesco_Field_Christie.jpg
. . . just a week prior to Nov. 6th ‒ a memorable day, when the rise of Amerika's Progress was cemented, like, for ever and ever.

And so, possibly envious of Mr. Obama's ascension, Mr. Trump ‒ President-elect of USA ‒ announced today his plan.

For his inauguration, a replica of Hagia Sophia will be erected, just opposite the Capitol Building. It will be baptized Hagios TRUMPos, Hagios|Hagia being ελληνικά for Saint|Saint of gender M|F.

p4_Hagia_Sophia_section.jpg

While the Invesco Field temple was made of styrofoam, Trump declared Hagios TRUMPos to be built of McGuire's Plastics™, with lavish gildings of course. "You never seen this much gildings, believe me," said Mr. Trump "it will be terrific, it will be unbelievable, it will be amazing."

The plastics will represent all kinds of marble, starting with finest Carrara and Wunsiedel, and of course including all American Great Again Marbles (AGAM).

True to Hagia Sophia's origin (of the 6th century), Hagios TRUMPos will be crowned (see above) with a Christian cross, said Mr. Trump. "But", he added, "there will be minarets too." This, he explained, "to signal my basic goodwill to clear out the Augean stables of Islam." The minarets "will be yuge", however, "they will be of styrofoam.", he said.

p5_Hagia_Sophia_1680.jpg
And yes, there will be that ribbon in the sky. It will read FACERE AMERICAE MAGNA ITERUM. That, so Trump, is what Romans said whenever they meant MAGA.

White House, NYTimes, Harvard, and EUSSR still speculate: That ribbon - a skit, or not a skit ???

p6_Obama_VERO_POSSUMUS.jpg

(for sure, Mr. T would get a good laugh ‒ not an egomaniacal tantrum ‒ at all the jesting above)

Image Transition: last chance for HopeyChangey, uh, I mean P44, to generate a positive footnote in The Annals Of History* that reads: ... yet he graciously passed the Administration matters to his successor.
(still, I doubt that The One will fully embrace that chance.)

* History, as understood by true scholars, not Howard Zinn, Common Core & Co.