Insanity: 2+2 = 4 because of Western Imperialism

Brittany Marshall, a BLM Teacher has stated that 2+2 only = 4 because of “Western Imperialism!”

teacher.jpg

Brittany Marshall's tweet went viral after she claimed during the course of a discussion about racism, “Nope the idea of 2 + 2 equaling 4 is cultural and because of western imperialism/colonization, we think of it as the only way of knowing.”

Marshall, who includes her pronouns in her bio, lists her occupation as “teacher, scholar, social justice change agent” and apparently is studying for a PhD at Rutgers.

Her bizarre statement is yet another example of Intersectionality, the pseudo-intellectual garbage feminist notion taught in all major universities that racism and sexism are prevalent throughout all areas of society and are intertwined.

In this case, Marshall appears to be arguing that maths itself is racist, an argument that has been made by numerous social justice warriors down the years, some of whom question why ‘Western Math' is in common use and not other methods such as the way Aborigines count (maybe because we're western and not Aborigine).

The notion that 2+2 might not = 4 is of course lifted from George Orwell's 1984, when the one party state was able to torture dissidents into believing it could equal 5.

Respondents to the tweet expressed their varied opinions.

Western Imperialism.jpg

Xey/Zir seems to be a lil' bit weak on Peano axioms (and thusly, Peano arithmetics). To say nothing of ZF, Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory. Consulting von Neumann (yea, that von Neumann) would also help.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Xey/Zir seems to be a lil' bit weak on Peano axioms (and thusly, Peano arithmetics). To say nothing of ZF, Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory. Consulting von Neumann (yea, that von Neumann) would also help.

Choice EXCLUSION??? for a XEY/Zirbat????

What kind of logical linear thinker would even attempt such a feat with this XEY/Zirbat?
Gosh what if it was already mad...like to begin with.

Choice EXCLUSION axioms ain't protection enough if this XEY/Zirbat achieves Ph.D. credibility.

'pelipsky

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Brittany Marshall, a BLM Teacher has stated that 2+2 only = 4 because of “Western Imperialism!”

teacher.jpg

Brittany Marshall's tweet went viral after she claimed during the course of a discussion about racism, “Nope the idea of 2 + 2 equaling 4 is cultural and because of western imperialism/colonization, we think of it as the only way of knowing.”

Marshall, who includes her pronouns in her bio, lists her occupation as “teacher, scholar, social justice change agent” and apparently is studying for a PhD at Rutgers.

Her bizarre statement is yet another example of Intersectionality, the pseudo-intellectual garbage feminist notion taught in all major universities that racism and sexism are prevalent throughout all areas of society and are intertwined.

In this case, Marshall appears to be arguing that maths itself is racist, an argument that has been made by numerous social justice warriors down the years, some of whom question why ‘Western Math' is in common use and not other methods such as the way Aborigines count (maybe because we're western and not Aborigine).

The notion that 2+2 might not = 4 is of course lifted from George Orwell's 1984, when the one party state was able to torture dissidents into believing it could equal 5.

Respondents to the tweet expressed their varied opinions.

Western Imperialism.jpg
"People like this are a reason why there's a need for written instructions on shampoo bottles." And why I NEED to NEVER put my hand under the lawnmower....or to never iron my shirt WHILE I'm wearing it.

We are sorry you have problem with NUMBERS Comrade Antonio, but as we know with ALL Neo-Kulaks, THEY ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM WITH NUMBERS!!!! Yes, NEO-KULAKS think they are TRULY SPECIAL among the COLLECTIVE and they are ALWAYS SHOWING OUT!!!!

AS IF their little prole brains know more the rest of us MORE EQUAL PROLES. Yet here you are Comrade, in robe and special garb giving the word to the proletariat which you have NEVER commanded!

And where are your credentials PROLE? I do not see one Honor of Hillary, Medal of Obama,... upon your chest or in your closet (where most properly hide them)?

Where are your credentials Comrade??? (WE Can see, WE have ways!)

If you cannot provide and prove status, do not speak like some Neo-Kulak who claims omniscience without credential or true LOYALTY to The Party™!!!!

WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU!!!!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:And why I NEED to NEVER put my hand under the lawnmower....or to never iron my shirt WHILE I'm wearing it.
Comrade Toohey!

WE NEED to try these THINGS before We KNOCK THEM.
JUST to be sure of REALITY COMRADE.

- Commissar RR

P.S. Cyborg Fingers TO ALL!!!!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Xey/Zir seems to be a lil' bit weak on Peano axioms (and thusly, Peano arithmetics). To say nothing of ZF, Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory. Consulting von Neumann (yea, that von Neumann) would also help.

It's called Common Core math GD. It's really easy so you know it's my kind of math. Any equation you come up with can have any result you want it to. It's so easy even Jethro can do it.

naught.jpg

I still have trouble with my goesintas though.

I can feel your pain, Komradette Clara...
Now fuhget Peano-&-Co, revisit basics:
(and Komradette RedD will luv it, too)

Soon comrades soon. We will no longer concern ourselves with the sum of two and two. The sum of two and two will be whatever the party says it is.