iOwnTheWorld calls People's Cube 'Mother', DNA Test Pending

We have always maintained that the People's Cube is the Mother of All Sites. Until now, all sites in question were mum on this for strategic purposes, but iOwnTheWorld.com has come out of the closet and openly admitted their Mother-Child relationship with us in a groundbreaking interview aired today.

Collective Interview With iOwntheworld.com

The Peoples Cube gave birth to iOwntheworld, which is why the left is so militantly pro abortion. [...] The Peoples Cube will always be thought of as the Mother of iOTW.
We were only happy to open our family album and share some pictures with you.

This one below shows that IOTW grew up in a structured environment, which developed discipline and mother-child awareness.

Some of the sunnier moments: mother and son day at the beach.

Note to legal team: consider possible defense against a lawsuit for pain, suffering, and mental anguish caused by "wrongful birth." Also prepare a pre-birth agreement between 'Mother' and 'Fetus,' waiving any future responsibility with regards to Oedipus complex.

On a different note:

IOTW wrote:The “center” would be California, and one contributor is in Washington. But the bulk of the contributors are east coast – New York, Connecticut and South Carolina.
I can't deny New York, but don't recall any one-night stands in any of those other places. I'm not that kind of H.O.

Comrade,

Do my eyes fool me?

It looks to me like it says "Mother and son of the beach", as though conception and life center at the beach.

What would Stalin say[WWSS]?

This activity could not be allowed in Siberia at anytime of the year.

Think of the children.

Actually, it wasn't real beach, but wallpaper in the den with a round tin bathtub where I gave him a bath until he was 37.

Ok....this is gett'n a little creepy.........

Huh! I KNEW mom always liked BigFurHat best! That's why he got a hat and I didn't (yes, I'm back on that again.)

I wonder if BFH is going to tell his biological mom about Auntie Red Square?

Oh for Pete sake Ivan, here you can have one of mine.

Mom!!! Whoopie stole my hats!!!

I always knew there was a mother in the collective, I just hope we don't have to gander at any moobs anytime soon.

Young Fur Hatwalker and fellow traveler...I am your father.

Laika Vader

Well don't look at me! I asked mom for a black hat. Look what she gave me! See ya!

black cat.jpg

Reiuxcat - was her name Laura Ingraham?

Laura_Ingraham_Diaries.jpg
As in #1 NY Times bestselling author?

Laura_Ingraham_Diaries_cove.jpg

It's...it's...so warm. I haven't felt warm since they pulled me out of my skull so many years ago. Except when some thoughtless bastard leaves me too close to the coal stove in the bunker. Or worse, when some drunken thoughtless bastard mistakes me for the latrine bucket in the bunker.

Yes Ivan, they are cozy aren't they? Special thanks to the People's hatmaker, Red Rooster.

Oh and sorry about that little accident. I know the Frau is equally sorry. I wish someone would replace that compact fluorescent bulb for a good old fashioned incandescent light bulb so we could see where we're peeing.

Did I miss a Current Truth?
I thought we are all descendants of the ape.

monkey-hillary.jpg

Dearest Comrade Ivans brain in jar person ........ by the looks of things, you should think about changings fluids. I fact, I could be of helping you to do that.....where do you keep your Stoli ?Oh yes .. did drunken thoughtless bastard tell you it was raining as he was relieving himself ?I, Krasnodar, can sympathize.......it is how I feel after watching MSNBC.

Well, what's the big surprise here . . . didn't we know the Cube was the biggest mother around (I, of course, mean that in the best way!!).
HAIL THE CUBE!

Gulag, that is a delightful authentic photo of Comradette Hillary. (I just can't imagine why Billary ran so amok.)

Comrades
While it is obvious that the the People's Cube is the mother of the interconnected , DNA testing may prove inconclusive.
We refer to Mother Russia, do we care who the father is? Proof can be elusive and unimportant.
In a progressive society, fathers are inconsequential.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades
While it is obvious that the the People's Cube is the mother of the interconnected , DNA testing may prove inconclusive.
We refer to Mother Russia, do we care who the father is? Proof can be elusive and unimportant.
In a progressive society, fathers are inconsequential.
We cannot care who the father is. That would be bigoted. We all know that fathers are unnecessary inconveniences, do we not. Female units are most capable of raising children units without fathers, so how would there be any necessity to have a father of Mother Russia, unless Pinkie can enlighten our already enlightened thoughts. You have shown yourself (NOT LITERALLY OF COURSE) very well, Comrade Toooo.

It's still not enough of an advancement. We need to do away with mothers, altogether. For Stalin's sakes, can't anyone say: "Test Tube?" The concept of motherhood is so passe. Get a grip on the future. Hello! Cradle to Grave does not include mothers, house husbands, yes, but certainly not mothers.

Dear Leninka, I do believe you have hit the test tube baby on the head. That is, of course, the most natural answer. If we must have these noisy munchkins running around, screwing up earth, they should come from tubes . . and not our own. This will completely eliminate the need for male unites and free up more time for shopping working. You win the award of the day. Image

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Dear Leninka, I do believe you have hit the test tube baby on the head. That is, of course, the most natural answer. If we must have these noisy munchkins running around, screwing up earth, they should come from tubes . . and not our own. This will completely eliminate the need for male unites and free up more time for shopping working. You win the award of the day. Image

Thank you Fraulein,

I have been cleaning and scrubbing the gulag all day. This was a pleasant surprise.

Thank you comrade,

My wish is to be a stay-at-home-mom for a day. Do you think anyone will think I'm weird for this request?

My comrades!

As we say in Africa, it takes a village collective to raise a child.

Parenthood is very unprogressive! It interferes with the State's right to indoctrinate the proletariat pioneers.

Amandla!

Obamugabe