Iranian Air Force prepares for show of strength

Recently, the U.S. Air Force performed a huge show of strength with 52 fully-armed F-35A Lightning II stealth fighters taking off at the same time.

F-35A.jpg

Well not to be out done, the Iranian Air Force prepared for a demonstration of their own power.

This is a photo of the Iranian Air Force's "Stealth Fighters" lining up for take off.

Iranian Air Force.jpg

Maybe people missed the old flying carpet stories I read when I was young.

The Secret History of the Flying Carpet.

I see they put comrade Obama's money to good use!

Minitrue wrote:I see they put comrade Obama's money to good use!

New reeducated Minitrue Press Statement:

"I see they put The People's money Comrade Obama gave them to good use!"

Comrade Obama kept his own $ta$h because unlike Trumputler..spit, spit...he sure as h.e. double toothpicks wasn't working for those 57 States..for free.

A reeducated lesson to get yo' heads straight, comrades.

forelock tug to you Minitrue,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

I thought Obama's billions went to austere religious scholars and Freedom Fighters for enhanced cultural sensitivity training.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Minitrue wrote:I see they put comrade Obama's money to good use!

New reeducated Minitrue Press Statement:

"I see they put The People's money Comrade Obama gave them to good use!"

Comrade Obama kept his own $ta$h because unlike Trumputler..spit, spit...he sure as h.e. double toothpicks wasn't working for those 57 States..for free.

A reeducated lesson to get yo' heads straight, comrades.

forelock tug to you Minitrue,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549
Consider me re-educated comrade!
It is sometimes difficult to see the difference between property of "the people" and property of Dear Former Leader. After all, are we not all property of the state?

Meanwhile, the Iranian regime has brushed world war 3 under the carpet. (badum-tsh)

^^^^ Most excellent and reeducatedly true comment from the Office of Minitrue. Thinking no one's ever going to notice what kind of debris of past efforts Iran has swept under that carpet...well...they ain't met the beast that is 'pelipsky's mother - the mother of all rug beaters!
it's like that crazy Beowulf thinkin' Grendel didn't have a mother. just shaking 'pelipsky's head

Trying to ignore that dirt under the carpet ain't gonna fly like it used to. snigger into paw

yours always in complete Minitrue.
Jackalopelipksy
#BR 549

Speaking of flying carpets, one of those contraptions has apparently collided with the Ukrainian Boeing near Tehran. No information on what happened to the carpet operator has been provided.

Many Democrat politicians are now sending their tweets, implicitly blaming Trump for such a sad revision of the familiar fairy tale.

Someone responded to them by saying, "If the Iranian regime just shoots down enough passenger planes, the world may finally see how terrible Trump truly is."

Red Square wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]Speaking of flying carpets, one of those contraptions has apparently collided with the Ukrainian Boeing near Tehran.[/highlight] No information on what happened to the carpet operator has been provided.

Many Democrat politicians are now sending their tweets, implicitly blaming Trump for such a sad revision of the familiar fairy tale.

Someone responded to them by saying, "If the Iranian regime just shoots down enough passenger planes, the world may finally see how terrible Trump truly is."

The Uraniums Iranians call them surface-to-air carpets.

Captain Craptek wrote:Iranians call them surface-to-air carpets.