Is the World going to end in 12/21/2012?

POLL: Is the World going to end in 12/21/2012?

Poll ended at 6/8/2013, 6:09 pm

YES. I'm going to buy a Rolls Royce, and enjoy my last days in style.
5%
YES. I'm going to kill myself at 11:59 PM, 12/20/2012, and pre-empt the Maya-pocalypse.
3%
What IF it is going to end and we don't know for sure? Woe is me!
3%
NO. But Obama's 2nd Inaugural does approximate the end of the world.
51%
NAH. Not even Obama is going to steal my joy this 2012 Christmas.
27%
I'll be too busy nursing 17 Baby Seals while their mothers are partying on that Day.
12%

TOTAL VOTES: 215

Is the World going to end in 12/21/2012?

I sure hope not. Obamaclause is supposed to bring me a new EBT card and a sleigh full of condoms!

Comrade Jibaro......... that's a fairly ghoulish monster you've posted up there.
That wouldn't happen to be the new logo symbol for the Democrats, would it?

However, even something as horrid as that still can't top the visage of our dear M.T.E. !

hillary_clinton_insane.jpg

Nice try, though.

I denounce "Comrade" Jíbaro for such a shameless suggestion! Off to the Gulag, traitor! The world will not cease to exist until after Next Tuesday, when the Workers of the World finally succeed in abolishing private property and thereafter establish collective ownership of the means of production, thus ushering in Paradise on Earth!

Ahem.

DenounceComradeYusupov.jpg
Comrade Yusupov. NextTuesday™ started November 6, 2012. It's just different stages of ever growing wonderfulness, enchantment, and free stuff from here on in.

Image I thought it ended in 2009 (and then again last month) Image The Glorious new world of next Tuesday has just began!

11% for Baby Seal wet nurses? Really comrades? The speciesism demonstrated by the so called 'progressive' forces on this board REMAINS as judged by myself!

Is not the worship of Ms. Al Gaia-Gore based on the fundamental anti industrialism...indeed anti human mentality of the avant guard as counter revolutionary Ayn Rand posits?

For all the non human life forms I say ENOUGH.....may our comrade viruses mutate in the gut of PRC chickens and teach the high carbon footprint monsters a thing or two about what's what.

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg
I am so happy to hear that commrade moose is going to be able to take care of her, ahem..., problem this kawanza when she returns to asia with her family for 3 weeks. The 4 million rubles everyone is talking about is really funds for her operation, so have a heart and hush!I must tell all you commrades that I being less equal than others here will remain happy with my extra ration of beets during my kawanza because obamaclause is said to be bringing me a new shovel this year!

Oh joy to the proles!

After a few snorts of my favorite patato-bathtub-vodka I will return to cranking out my hand-loaded bullets for my .45 longcolt revolver and lever action rifle so when I have a happy kawanza-day I too can shoot many rounds into the air, just like in da motherland!

FRWARD!

Comrades,

Why all the confusion? Next Tuesday™ has become This Tuesday™ as we crossed the threshold we've all been waiting anxiously for with bated breath. There is no more waiting, comrades. We have arrived.

And for all you new, uninitiated proles: you will still need your shovels, but your vote is only required. Welcome to the New Plantation™.

@Sugar Daddy: Praise be to the Obama! Next Tuesday arrived four years ago, when the deficit was cut in half, the oceans stopped rising, and the unicorns stopped being hunted!

I have been hearing grumblings from the tea peoples that the "world ended November 6!!" but I am thinking they are not looking at the korrect calender?? Besides and in any case, dear leader will not allow his world to end until after his coronation and emasculation... imaculation have been successful!

bo stinky.jpg

Counterpunch wrote:@Sugar Daddy: Praise be to the Obama! Next Tuesday arrived four years ago, when the deficit was cut in half, the oceans stopped rising, and the unicorns stopped being hunted!

Comrade, I believe there was some empty speculation that Next Tuesday™ arrived four years ago, due to some trepidation, but that has all been realized on Nov. 6, 2012. Your recollection of The One's™ glorious accomplishments sends tingles up my leg. My left leg.

May Santa O'bama-claus stomp down your door and make your Marxmas blight.

God Allah In Heaven Wherever, Kamerad Kras-

Your Extremely Patriotic Posting of this Beautiful Portrait of The Heroic Commisarka Klinton is completely successful in that it almost completely obliterates the public image of Her Recent Weekend-Explosive-Diarrhea (known in My Our Collective as "The MudButt".)

We are hoping for Her Return To Perfect Health in order to contend for the 2016 "Presidential Election." After Four Years Of Progressive "Growth" Of the AmeriKKKan economy, as orchestrated by Saint Commissar Obama, of course.

(Naturally, this assumes that Commissar Obama will not wish to run for a Brilliant Third Term of the "Presidency" of This Totally Failed States Of AmeriKKKA (a.k.a "The Paper Kitten" in the Real World.) In fact, His Obammunist Majesty may wish to assume His Natural Office: Emperor Of The World Secretary-General Of The "United Nations!"

cool cool can.jpg

2012 ushers in the return of Cool-Cool-Can, aka Barack Obama.

Capt. Commie wrote:I sure hope not. Obamaclause is supposed to bring me a new EBT card and a sleigh full of condoms!

But how will he have enough room, since he's bringing all those manly Chippendale boys to me?

4thecube.JPG
[