Isolationists' Plan for Mars

Life_On_Mars_I_cant_breathe_hashtag.jpg
Isolationists plan to go to Mars to get away from the community

They will stay with each other for 12 months in Hawaii to see if they can survive with the food they prepared and the water they recycle. They will cut themselves from the outside world by not having internet, cars, planes, helicopters, and radios. Phones are an exception, but who uses those these days?

For food, they set up their farm in second sealed building with cows, sheep, pigs, goats, and horses. It will have an aroma no one will forget. That is okay since taking showers will be more limited than California. They plan to set up their moonshine factory later this year. How the drinks will taste in Mars? Nobody knows.

They are going to wear outside garments to protect themselves from outside forces. This garment has its own air tank and helmet. It is not sexist and will be able to talk to you about your life experiences. It will be able to give you refreshments and moderate body temperature to satisfactory conditions like in the office.

Comrades, I do not know about you, but it is tough to see the same people day in and day out, except for Commisarka Pinkie. That is why we still recruit. New faces make it easier for us to feel like we are going somewhere and getting closer to Next Tuesday.

I'm interested in space and I've been following plans of Mars colonization for a couple years. Most likely, if NASA, ESA, JAXA, or any other space agency sends people to Mars, they will do this kind of training to make sure that the astronauts can mentally handle it. because, not only do you have the long stay on Mars, you also have the 6 month-1 year trip to Mars. As the article said, ISS astronauts only stay in space for 6 months at a time due to health conditions that may result from extended exposure to no gravity, and usually this isn't a sufficient amount of time for a person to become mentally unstable. They also talk to schoolkids on the NASA radio and they also talk to Amateur Radio enthusiasts with the ARISS, or Amateur Radio on the ISS program. They generally have people to talk to on the ISS, but the problem with talking to people while you're on Mars is that there's a significant radio delay of I believe 8 Minutes, though I'm not so sure about that figure.

This Saturday, September 5, 2015, I will present a talk in Philadelphia on how to go to Mars in 1 month, with existing technology, on the cheap. I have solved 100% of the problems, including the aerodynamic heating problem. The vehicle can return to Earth, if need be. This is the Icarus Conference.

My paper was accepted in the Mars Society conference 2015, but I couldn't possibly go. It coincided with my qualifying exams for my second PhD in quantum chemistry. The first PhD was in mathematics (computer algebra and cryptography -- Snowden stuff). I would have talked on how to make liquid oxygen at room conditions, as well as solid nitrogen.

I also have a BS in Aerospace Engineering.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Is there a better way to harvest beets yet?
There actually is. I propose Icelandic moss as one of the first greenhouse crops on Mars.

"Crew member Sheyna Gifford described the team as "[highlight=#ffff00]six people who want to change the world by making it possible for people to leave it at will[/highlight]," she wrote on her blog, LivefromMars.life."
Note to Sheyna Gifford: - Thanks for being among the first to leave. Oh,... and I have a list of others you might consider bringing with you. Thanks again.

Here is a prototype of one of the first families to go to Mars.
jetsons.jpeg

So Mars becomes a suburb of Earth, and "white flight" continues? This is so racist...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:So Mars becomes a suburb of Earth, and "white flight" continues? This is so racist...

Ivan, it isn't racist! All African-american people wish to be with their brothers, so putting all the whites on a separate, but equal planet will help them achieve that. And hey, since they're on a different planet, and can't follow politics normally, why not reduce their voting power? It could be 1/4, nah that's too small, how about 6/10? Yeah, and if you reduce it, it's 3/5! Every single white person who moves to mars and votes will be worth 3/5ths of a black person's vote.

John Frum wrote: I also have a BS in Aerospace Engineering.

I have a BS in many disciplines. I'm fully qualified to BS on almost any subject imaginable. One might consider it a well rounded education.