It has finally come to this

If this article doesn't prove that RACISM still exists, well then, I am a KKKonservative RepubliKKKan.

Aussie Cookbook Recalled After Recipe Includes 'Freshly Ground Black People'

NewsCore

It is a tiny misprint, but an Australian publisher had to pulp a cookbook after one recipe called for "salt and freshly ground black people" to be added to the dish, AFP reported Saturday.
It is a tiny misprint, but an Australian publisher had to pulp a cookbook after one recipe called for "salt and freshly ground black people" to be added to the dish, AFP reported Saturday. Penguin Group Australia pulped and reprinted about 7,000 copies of "Pasta Bible" after the typographical error was found in the ingredients for spelt tagliatelle with sardines and prosciutto, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

"We're mortified that this has become an issue of any kind, and why anyone would be offended, we don't know," head of publishing Bob Sessions was quoted as saying.

Penguin said almost every one of the more than 150 recipes in the book called for salt and freshly ground black pepper but a misprint occurred on just one page, probably as a result of a computer's spellchecker program.

"When it comes to the proofreader, of course they should have picked it up, but proofreading a cookbook is an extremely difficult task. I find that quite forgivable," Sessions said.

He said it would be extremely hard to recall the stock but if anyone complained about the "silly mistake" they would be given the new version.

Have our food supplies run that low we are now resorting to eating people? (Yes, I'm going there. . .)
My question though is, why are we going after the African Americans?
thats_racist.gif

I was greatly disheartened to see the morning headlines after retrieving them off the gulag 'powder room' depository floor. The lying capitalist publisher claims this was merely a "tiny misprint". "It is racism, straight up" to quote comradess Janeane Gawdawflo.

I demanded a full investigation into the capitalist company, the head of state and Bushitler, who I am sure is behind this. This type of barbaric, cannibalistic, racism can not go unpunished.

HERE IS MORE PROOF!

pepper.jpg

A secret group of Kos Matters Agitators ™ with whom I am very familiar, shared this BREAKING news! The culprit has been revealed!

Racist Salt.jpg

Buffoon you've exposed a deadly conspiracy. White assalt on Black peeper. This is why they tried to ban assalt in NYC. Never trust anything white comrades, be it salt or sugar. Not even white wine can be trusted and white bread? Pure poison.

Ivory Snow soap with it's claim of being 99 and seven tenths percent pure...what the hell is that if not some racial purity code speak? How many black babies were rendered down for their baby oil to make that missing 3/10 % I wonder?

Comrade Whoopie, such excellent points you have made. Proctor and Gamble should be banned and protested for this crime. Their racist soap has been sold for decades, wth little note of their bigotedness.
Has a study been done on what bigot soap might do to partakers? Is this what really happened to Michael Jackson?! We need to know!

soap.jpg

What even more racist is that with book came free Pepper Mill.

abo pepper mill.jpg

Pepper - before the pepper mill
(A simple Google search is frightening)

Sadly, for me, as a light skinned black woman, slip ups by whitey, like the one in the cookbook are becoming fewer and fewer, making my status as a victim more and more difficult to maintain. Damn!

This is the most shocking yet. If it is not enough for pepper, now an entire recipe book. Too horrendous . . . we must avert our eyes.

book.jpg

Leninka wrote:Sadly, for me, as a light skinned black woman, slip ups by whitey, like the one in the cookbook are becoming fewer and fewer, making my status as a victim more and more difficult to maintain. Damn!
Don't lose heart, dear Leninka. If all else fails, simply grab the ear of your nearest state-run media figure, and rant about the institutionalized racism that can still be found in the Unapproved Repubrican "party", and throughout the Tea Orgy- er, "party" (bleh). No matter how regurgitated, rehashed, or otherwise baseless your accusations may be, it will guarantee you at minimum a spot in the 5 pm news cycle, and get on tomorrow's the View, and cable giants like Olbermann, Behar, Maddow, et cetera, and become Current Truth™. Throw in a mention about how Moderates and Independents will be driven from the party/movement, and you'll probably get an angry op-ed in the NYT, to boot. See how easy that was? Go get 'em, girl!

Thank you, Comrade Czar Czar. I feel much better. Always good to have explicit directions of what I need to do next. Nothing irks me more than having to think for myself.

Leninka, have you considered hanging a noose on your doorknob? Or perhaps claiming that a bunch of Duke Lacrosse fratboys raped you? Give our mutual comrade Fat Al Sharpton a call, he's got lot's of ideas to keep racial victimization on the front burner.

oooh, Sharptongue is a good idea. He has many vivid imaginings. Of course, they might involved urine and feces but, hey, there's always a price to pay for real Progressive progress.

Thank you for those most equal suggestions, Comrade Whoopie. Maybe the next time I pretend to be raped by a bunch of whiteys, it will lead to the emergence of another Al Sharpton. Isn't that what catapulted him to fame?