It's Doctor Seuss's Birthday!

I have figured out how the owners of Dr. Seuss' copyrights can rescue the recently denounced book And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street:

Change it so that a Gay Pride parade comes down Mulberry Street! Then it will be Politically Correkt!

Here's a possible excerpt, which I shall keep short for the sakes of the Comrades with weak stomachs:

A parade led by Sir Elton John in his glasses,
And a brass band of lesbians blowing horns through their asses!

I, for one, do NOT want to see the illustrations.

Komrades, William Shakespeare was also cancelled a couple of weeks ago with little fanfare because..........

“Shakespeare's works are full of problematic, outdated ideas, with plenty of misogyny, racism, homophobia, classism, anti-Semitism, and misogynoir,” MacGregor wrote, with the final word meaning misogyny aimed at black women."

I guess it no longer matters who won the Epic Rap Battle since they have both been cancelled. : (

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrades, William Shakespeare was also cancelled a couple of weeks ago with little fanfare because....

Clarification: Some wokist reactionary "educators"—jealous of the undeniably great historical accomplishments of White, Western men and women—are trying to cancel Shakespeare by replacing his presence in their curricula with forgettable contemporary "literature" by "diverse" (non-White) authors whose works—when compared with those of Shakespeare—have about as much literary value as lost dog signs and supermarket flyers, and about as much artistic value as interpretive dance by striking New York teachers.

Until the Folger Library is closed down, Shakespeare is in no real danger.

Dr. Seuss has been replaced by Dr. Fauci. "One Mask, Two Mask, I Make You Mask!" Makes sense.

This is not widely known, but Winston Churchill once addressed Parliament about the growing threat of Woko Haram* and their ongoing quest for Homogenous Diversity:
"We shall read it on a train, we shall read it in the rain. We shall read it with a goat, we shall read it in a boat. We shall never surrender.[/size=2]

[justify]*coined by Erick Erickson. It may be a better pun than he realizes.[/justify]

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:...the growing threat of Woko Haram

Woko Haram: brilliant!

wokoharam.jpg

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
A parade led by Sir Elton John in his glasses,
And a brass band of lesbians blowing horns through their asses!

I, for one, do NOT want to see the illustrations.

Too late, Comrade. It is impossible to unsee!

hqdefault.jpg

- SK

Dr. Fauci Replaces Dr. Seuss

Says Fauci about Dr. Seuss
His writings cannot be excused
'Cause not being WOKE
The words that he wrote
Were not what a Doctor would choose.

And since as a Doctor am I
Sufficiently WOKE to contrive
Poetic prescriptions
So Covid restrictions