It's not enough Comrade Pelosi. It's Never Enough.

We want EVERYTHING Comrade Nancy, not just the "other people's" wealth you promise so freely. We want yours, too. You will burn with the rest of them, for your ideology is halfhearted.

Mmm, mmm! this leftist sandwich tastes good!

yours in Marx,
the Left
[/indentr]

Nancy.jpeg

The news title should read, "Pig's house vandalized with Pelosi's head."

Red Square wrote:The news title should read, "Pig's house vandalized with Pelosi's head."
You make me spit beet vodka on keyboard.

When I mentioned this story to my more equal half, I asked her (she, her), why they would use a real pig's head, but fake blood? "Well, dumbass darling", she replied, "you know one can buy a pig's head at Walmart or online for about $20".

Well, no, it never occurred to me really, but cool. Thank Marx I didn't have this knowledge in my youth!

She went on, "did you really think our Antifa comrades would bludgeon and bleed out a pig, à la Carrie, when they can't handle a minor flesh wound?"

Management and staff of Tractor Barn #2 anticipate the redistribution of her ill-gotten gains and call dibs on Nanski's ice cream freezer(s). I can have a truck there in two days.

Ivan,

Pecan Orchard #6 will staff and manage another truck in addition to Tractor Barn #2's convoy of redistribution. We've got to remanage Nanski's beet vodka supply, too.

Let's roll.

'pelipsky

I guess in the coming purges the owners of gourmet ice cream will be high on the Kulak list. Sharpen the guillotines, boys! Bring yer spikes!

Minitrue wrote:I guess in the coming purges the owners of gourmet ice cream will be high on the Kulak list. Sharpen the guillotines, boys! Bring yer spikes!
You are Correkt, Comrade. Ice cream freezers cause Global Warminsk.Vodka only warms one's own globes, and is therefore more equally Politically Korrekt.

I suggest, for your own good, that you do the same as the antlered (Genetically Modified?) rabbit.