JACOB BLAKE: ELEPHANT GUN

Comrades,

We found this on the interwebs, we are not sure what it means. Please help The Party™ identify meaning and message or more Politically Korrekt MEME - OR - YOU AIN'T BLACK!!!

ELEPHANT GUN.jpg
Any ideas?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Comrade, I fear that I may have an answer. The Mexican Flag mask and the song in the above video are easily connected. Our peaceful protester is attempting to instigate a "Brown Lives Matter" movement as a result of the US Border Patrol in Arizona shooting a 16 yr old boy seven times in the back and twice in the head for throwing rocks from the southern side of Trump's wall...

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

TRUE Social Justice comes with a soundtrack based on 12-bar blues in E

Is it because an elephant is defecating on his head? As a vegan, I can assure you that eating a lot of vegetable matter can cause a lot of gas build up and that may cause a kind of shotgun effect.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... eating a lot of vegetable matter can cause a lot of gas build up and that may cause a kind of shotgun effect.
Riveting. Is that the decisive factor which makes the roos hippity hoppity?

Riveting. Is that the decisive factor which makes the roos hippity hoppity?

Newton's third law of motion, comrade.

Seven bullets must be a resistance, or freedom fighter's thing. I hear that Yankee John Brown guns are limited to only seven bullets. Thank Fedor Vasilievich Tokarev that I have a proper anti-fascist gun with eight bullets.
600_USSROfficerTT33.jpg

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Newton's third law ...
Jawohl! Nozing beets ze rules of ze Kozmolag!

Comrades,

We see there are astute comrades making intellectual suggestions to solve this puzzle, and then on the other hand we have the typical junior high fart jokes.

Puzzling,

Kommissar RR

That's right R.R.

How bouts we just get back to the original Elephant Gun meme. Just stop foolin' around with thinking philosophically about sevens and farted aways lives so's we can get back to what's reality going on here.