Janet Napolitano: Blame Canada! South Park Addition:)

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Incompetence is becoming the defining characteristic of the Obama administration. Granted, most of us knew that would be a defining characteristic but it's just so magical to watch it in action.

Janet Napoleondynamite along with the White House are apparently fans of my favorite show on television, South Park. Don't blame Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan or anything other country, BLAME CANADA! It's about time I say.

When you piss off Canada you have really screwed up: HAHAHA!

Michelle Malkin is always on top of the latest scoop: YEAH!

South Park “Blame Canada”: WEEEE!

Secretary Napolitano needs to spend some quality time with Terrence and Phillips.

Now those are two South Park characters who know how to express themselves!

I'm sure she could spend hours with them and teach them something new.

Did you see the recent episode "Eat, Pray, Queef"? It basically sums up her views on the world.

Yes I did Comrade Broadside. She deserves a guest spot on the show. LMAO

And Hillary was good in "The Snuke".

DHS - "Nappy Eyed H
ImageDHS - "Nappy Eyed Ho"

WARNING - DHS has put this most esteemed site under surveillance. While it appears that the vast majority here are very loyal - even exceptional party members that command unusually high ranking positions, the Department has become deeply concerned that this site has been compromised when we see the comments made after {off} {out of kharacter} {cone of silence} etc.. Most of these comments appear to fit our guidelines for "RIGHT WING TERRORISTS." Therefore the DHS has installed the Janet Napolitano approved electronic "Nappy Eyed Ho" surveillence system on this site. (seen above) Rest assured, loyal Comrades of the Cube, that we at the DHS will filter out any subversives from your midst.
After all - "It is for the Greater Good."

Comrades:

Our glorious Secretary of DHS, J-No, is perfectly correct the be critical of the Canadians. Don't forget that the greatest danger the U.S.S.A. faces is from right-wing extremism. She was thinking of those Canadian extremists that are not content to wait months for medical treatment. Those extremists dare to question Canada's nationalized healthcare and swarm across our border. They are placing too great a burden on the U.S.S.A.'s healthcare system. Once The Statetm "gives" everyone "free" healthcare, the Canadian scum will stay out.

His O'liness must give the Canadian government lessons on how to control the proletariat.