Jimmy Hoffa Says Trump Stole the Election

Hillary_Team_Together-2.jpg
The usual suspects (NYT, CNN, HuffPo) duly reported Hillary Clinton's remarks last week accusing Russian President Vladimir Putin of interfering with our elections, which Mrs. Clinton claimed amounted to “an attack against our country.”

Unreported, however, was a closed-door meeting held later that day attended by Hillary, husband Bill, daughter Chelsea, former running mate Tim Kaine and former campaign manager John Podesta. This reporter managed to obtain a transcript.

PODESTA: Okay, Hillary, it's your nickel. What's on your mind?

BILL: Now, now, John, don't be so impatient.

CHELSEA: Yeah, John, take it easy.

TIM: What Bill said.

CHELSEA: I said it too, Timmy.

TIM: Right, sorry.

PODESTA: It's just that it's getting late, I've had a long day, so ...

HILLARY: I have great news. We may be able to reverse election results.

PODESTA: Huh?

HILLARY: Yes, let me explain. A couple of weeks ago when I rode off to that meeting in Soho …

PODESTA: What meeting in Soho? I didn't see anything on your schedule.

BILL: Now, now, John, she doesn't have to tell you everything.

CHELSEA: That's right, John.

TIM: What B, er, I mean, what they said.

PODESTA: Okay, okay. Whom did you meet?

HILLARY: Lavinia Haffenreffer.

PODESTA: Lavinia who?

HILLARY: Haffenreffer.

PODESTA: Who the f, I mean, who is that?

HILLARY: My spiritual adviser.

PODESTA: Your spiritual adviser? I didn't authorize anything like that.

BILL: Now, now, John, she doesn't have to tell you everything.

CHELSEA: That's right, John.

TIM: What they said.

PODESTA: Sure she does. Do you all remember the jokes about Nancy Reagan and her spiritual adviser? What if this got out? Did you consult this Haffenreffer ditz during …

HILLARY: Lavinia is not a ditz.

PODESTA: Whatever. Did you consult this Haffenreffer, um, person during the campaign?

HILLARY: What if I did?

PODESTA: What if you did? Are you kidding me?

BILL: Now, now, John, pipe down.

CEHLSEA: Yeah, John, take it easy.

TIM: What they said.

PODESTA: Okay, never mind the campaign. What did you talk to your, um, spiritual adviser about this time?

HILLARY: Promise you won't get mad?

PODESTA: That depends …

BILL, CHELSEA, TIM: Now, John.

PODESTA: Okay, okay, go ahead.

HILLARY: I asked Lavinia to get in touch with Jimmy Hoffa to find out if his vote and the votes of millions of his associates “down there” were counted on Election Day. Lavinia said Jimmy told her that nowhere nearly enough of those votes were counted. She said you, John, screwed up royally.

PODESTA: I … what?

HILLARY: You heard me. Lavinia gave me a tape of her séance with Jimmy Hoffa proving what I just told you. I propose we go to the press with the tape and demand that Trump's victory be nullified. We can't let the Republicans get away with not counting Jimmy Hoffa's vote.

PODESTA: I'm outta here.

I particularly like CHELSEA's part.
(uh, whad? hear a background voice? o yep. [enters] CHELSEA: That's right, yea. [leaves])

She The Inevitable 2.0 in, like 2028?

And Jimmy Hoffa, is it the one, uh, this one ‒ the CGI-3D-Holographed by Kremlin? Since 1917?

( I alffays said, vee haff ffays - didn't I?
instantly check that Haffen-whatever for mustachio! )

(a fine insight into Mustachio affairs - here on Kube, from our Brussels Kube Kubicle.)

uh ‒ by a quirk, see this story cited on (never seen before) MEDIA CIRCUS, seines Zeichens :

tmp.png
(a poisonous purveyor of, like, Fake Faux Untrue Lies, seems.)
(on its face, appears defunct ‒ since Jan. 2016; yet here alive and kicking.)

P.S. Kube-Award for The One able to faithfully translate "seines Zeichens" to English. (I can't.)
(sure as hell there must be some equivalent of it in Medieval American.)

(o yep ‒ Award: two spoonfuls of kasha, from my ration, +precondition: 120% norm in daily toil!)

o yep, and just privately, Comrade to Comrade (after 120% norm in the beet fields achieved) :
Privyet in the Kubic GULAG !