Joe Biden supporters attack a 7 year-old boy

Two women appeared to steal a seven-year-old boy's MAGA hat and yell obscenities at him and his mother after tearing up signs supporting President Donald Trump.

In a video of the incident, the unidentified mother captures the two women accosting her and, allegedly, her son as they destroy their homemade signs and take the boy's hat.

The video carries a “Students for Trump” label and was tweeted by Benny Johnson of Turning Point USA, who wrote in a Twitter post accompanying the footage that the incident occurred outside the Democratic National Convention, which is being held in Milwaukee, though most ‘attendees' are appearing only virtually.

Riley.jpg

Johnson wrote that the boy “was attacked simply because he wore a @realDonaldTrump hat.”

Note: This is a Twitter video so you will need to click the following link to watch it. However, it is well worth watching!

Here is the Riley's mother's reply to this incindent:

I was with my 7 year old son across the street from Joe Biden's DNC Convention speech in Wilmington, Delaware.

We were waiting for a table at a restaurant to eat dinner. We had just left a peaceful protest against Joe Biden. I was holding a pro-Trump sign. My son was wearing his MAGA hat. We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table. Suddenly, two Joe Biden supporters began to yell political epithets at my child. They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son. The Joe Biden supporters laid hands on my child and ripped his “Make America Great Again” hat from his head while cursing at him and pushing him over. The two Joe Biden supporters verbally and physically assaulted my child. My 7 year old child was sobbing and screaming.

Filled with the instinct to defend my child against his attackers I attempted to confront the Joe Biden supporters. All I wished to do was retrieve my 7 year old son's MAGA hat.

I was punched in the face multiple times by Joe Biden supporters. My friend who joined me and attempted to defend us was punched in the face multiple times by the Joe Biden supporters. They beat me with their fists and purses.

They stole my sons hat and threw my 7 yr old son's hat over the fence into a dirt filled construction site where we could not retrieve it.

Both Joe Biden supporters attacked me. They attacked my child. I am a mother who simply wants to protect my child from those who would harm him and scar him for life. This vicious attack on an innocent child is exactly why I will be voting for Donald Trump.

Joe Biden owes my son an apology for fomenting the hate that will now scar my son for life.

If children aren't off limits to their violence – who is?

You are correct FineReport...The two violent and insane liberal Biden supporters who terrorized a 7-year-old Trump supporter, and stole his MAGA hat outside the DNC building where Joe delivered his acceptance speech, have been found and arrested.

7-year-old Trump supporter attackers.jpg

This is great news! I hope that they throw the book at these two. We need to start setting examples for the rest of these violent liberal nutbags.

However, the public won't hear about this on the mainstream media…so far CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and WAPO are still pretending like this never happened.

But you can imagine how their reporting would go if it was a Trump supporter who attacked a 7-year-old Biden supporter, right?