Joe Biden Task Force Columnist!

Obama announced the creation of a White House Task Force on the Middle Class Working Families that will be chaired by the Vice President Joe Biden. This was an attempt to get him out of the White House and stop embarrassing everyone to work on the economy.

Joe Biden stated in an article in USA Today: “Once this economy starts growing again, we need to make sure the benefits of that growth reach the people responsible for it. We can't stand by and watch as that narrow sliver of the top of the income scale wins a bigger piece of the pie — while everyone else gets a smaller and smaller slice.”

ProlesConstituents were encouraged to write in and ask VP Biden questions and here are some of the responses:

Dear Joe: You were a US Senator for many years and represented rich people nearly your entire career. Why so much concern about the Middle Class now?
VP Joe Biden: We have always been concerned about the middle class. Who else is going to pay for our Stimulus Plan run this great country? Why just yesterday at the Yacht Club Rahm, Pelosi, Obama and I were laughing at you commenting on how terrible Bush had treated you. I even dropped my lobster!

Dear Joe: Just how much is this Task Force going to cost the taxpayer?
VP Joe Biden: Our motives The Task force will be "transparent" just as the President promised. All cost and other information will be made available to the same people who saw Obama's original birth certificate.

Dear Joe: We are a struggling working class family and we love you! We agree no more tax cuts for the rich!
VP Joe Biden: Yes! No more Bush tax cuts for the rich! If you make less than $72K..oopps..I mean $55K..er no..$25K…sorry…$15K we have got a welfareprogram to help you! Everyone else is going to have to contribute something!

Dear Joe: Do you still believe that “Jobs” is a 3 letter word?
VP Joe Biden: Yes I do! Also, there is a very dirty 4 letter word to most Democrats and that word is “WORK!”

Dear Joe: Just how big a “piece of pie” can we the Middle Class expect?
VP Joe Biden: Huge just huge! Why CitiBank alone got billions……

Dear Joe: Isn't this just another new huge government bureaucracy and you the new "Czar of the Middle Class?"
VP Joe Biden: Why no! We will form sub-task forces which will then be broken into divisions. These divisions will be headed by people with several hundred staff members and then each division will be broken into groups. These groups will be headed by people with several hundred staff members. Then the groups will be broken down into cells and etc. Why? What gave you that idea?

Please send your questions to VP Joe today!!

VP Joe,

I want to get out of the beet and cabbage fields and I feel I'm qualified to run one of these divisions.

Can I help run one of the divisions that deals with agriculture?? I know my way around a field and I can dig a sack of beets faster than most Comrades.

I can also help with the public works projects in our Dear Leader's Stimulus Package. I can dig an outhouse faster than most politicians can fill one up.

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]I want to get out of the beet and cabbage fields and I feel I'm qualified to run one of these divisions.
[/HIGHLIGHT]

VP Joe Biden: Komrade Zarkof: We were reviewing your campaign contributions and found that you do not actually qualify for divsion head. If you are as good at digging and then burying things as you say you are we might have a position in our MSM for you.

Dear Joe: Where's my money? We're at the end of the month and my mortgage is due on the 3rd of Feb. My car is low on gas. Please advise.

Hey Joe, can I stop paying taxes now? Dissent is the new patriotism and you said it was patriotic to pay yor taxes. I mean Obama seems to be maning his administration with patriots. You could say I'm making my own middle class tax cut. It's been a tough year at the distillery and my back is sore from shoveling grain.

(off)
Dear Joe,
Can I just give you all my money and live off the government?

{microphone off}
Dear Joe,
Would Obama put a fatuous vapid windbag like you in charge of a project if he really expected or hoped for anything useful to come out of it? Have I just answered my own question?

Opiate of the People wrote: [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Dear Joe,
Would Obama put a fatuous vapid windbag like you in charge of a project if he really expected or hoped for anything useful to come out of it? Have I just answered my own question?[/HIGHLIGHT]

VP Joe Biden: Opiate may I remind you that "I am smarter than you." and "I have a much higher IQ than you." But first let's clarify a few things: what does fatuous mean and who is Obama?
Microphone off: (to staff) S**t!! I didn't just plagerize someone again did I?

Elliot wrote:
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Can I just give you all my money and live off the government?[/HIGHLIGHT]

VP Joe Biden: Elliot thanks for your question. The answer to the first part of your question is yes and answer to the second part of your question is no.

Gregori ER wrote: Joe where is my money.........?

VP Joe Biden: Gregori, Obama's vote canvassers asked the same question after the election and we will give you the same answer: "Your check is in the mail!"

Red Jim wrote: [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Hey Joe, can I stop paying my taxes now.......?[/HIGHLIGHT]

VP Biden: RJ, who do you think you are? Tim Geithner?? Hahaha...no really, the answer to your question is that yes, you can stop paying your taxes at their current rate. Your new (higher) rate will be in the mail soon!!! I hope this clarifies things better.

Hey Joe,
Can I simply take my rifle and go hide out in the Alaskan bush, or will you be needing to redistribute my rifle to some needy revolutionary in Africa? If that is the case, can I take my second rifle and go hide in the Alaskan bush? I ask because I seriously think we are all gonna get butt f*cked by all the Chope running around. Speaking of which, I feel a serious chope movement coming on. Gotta grab my official NYT toilet paper and run to the collective outhouse!

Comrade7.62 wrote:[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Hey Joe,
Can I simply take my rifle and go hide out in the Alaskan bush, or will you be needing to redistribute my rifle to some needy revolutionary in Africa? [/HIGHLIGHT]

VP Joe Biden: Comrade 7.62, I confess that we must appologize for the confusion surrounding our stance regarding gun control and the second amendment. It may have appeared that while campaigning in my home state of Del we were for gun control and while campaigning in Idaho we were clearly for the individual right to bear arms. Now that we have won, we are clearly for the second amendment as it applies to the militia and police state only. See there will be no reason for you to have a gun because everyone will be easier to control safe in Obama's America. I'm sorry, what is your address in Olympia Washington again? And where do you plan to go while in Alaska? I'll have our new U.S. national militia peace keeping force stop by and do a courtesy pick up your firearms free of charge.

Yo Joe!

I just suffered a tragic boating accident in the deepest part of the Puget Sound, and ALL my guns and ammo fell overboard, and were swallowed by an orca whale. I do have a broken Jennings .22 you can have though. Where should I mail it?

VP Joe Biden: Your problem is not unique, it seems to happen everytime we go to pick up a gun. I am sure there is a Govn't assistance program for clumsy republicans......