John Boehner: It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To!

John Boehner, so moved by the statements of The Pope, steps down from political life. Stems his eyes with a folded tissue while the Pope is speaking. Gives no explanation.

“I just quit,” says Boehner, “that's all I have to say.”

th.jpg

He did refer to Lesley Gore in his last message, those who formerly supported him. Not verbally but, symbolically.

And, you know me, Comrades, I'm gonna post a stupid video that epitomizes the likes of John Boy.

Here it is:

Johnny left with Judy? Is she one of his staffers?

Did the pope say something that got him to quit?

No, not necessarily, but if it deflects from my sins of omission, I'm cool.

I will make a fortune as a lobbyist on November 1, 2015.

Foreward!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Johnny left with Judy? Is she one of his staffers?

I'm not sure what you mean by this, dear KKK. Sorry. Sometimes I can be so stupid. Please explain, if you don't mind.

Love,
Pammie

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Did the pope say something that got him to quit?

Could be, comrade. He certainly was weeping a lot during the speech. Plus, those TEA Party types really are meanies.

Pamalinsky wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by this, dear KKK. Sorry. Sometimes I can be so stupid. Please explain, if you don't mind.

Love,
Pammie

The first two lines of the song, dear Pamski

Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone
But Judy left the same time.........

Pamalinsky wrote:

Love,
Pammie

IT'S MY PARTY
Lesley Gore

Nobody knows where my[highlight=#ffff00] Johnny[/highlight] has gone
[highlight=#ffff00]Judy[/highlight] left the same time
Why was he holding her hand
When he's supposed to be mine

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you

Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night
Leave me alone for a while
'Till [highlight=#ffff00]Johnny's[/highlight] dancin' with me
I've got no reason to smile

[highlight=#ffff00]Judy and Johnny [/highlight]just walked through the door
Like a queen with her king
Oh what a birthday surprise
Judy's wearin' his ring

--I'm sure you're just too distraught over the loss of Obama's bargaining partner to remember the lyrics Pammie. No worries Comradess. We're all emotional over this loss.

You could replace "Judy" with Barry and have a very meaningful People's Karaoke song.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Love,
Pammie

IT'S MY PARTY
Lesley Gore

Nobody knows where my[highlight=#ffff00] Johnny[/highlight] has gone
[highlight=#ffff00]Judy[/highlight] left the same time
Why was he holding her hand
When he's supposed to be mine

Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night
Leave me alone for a while
'Till [highlight=#ffff00]Johnny's[/highlight] dancin' with me
I've got no reason to smile

[highlight=#ffff00]Judy and Johnny [/highlight]just walked through the door
Like a queen with her king
Oh what a birthday surprise
Judy's wearin' his ring

--I'm sure you're just too distraught over the loss of Obama's bargaining partner to remember the lyrics Pammie. No worries Comradess. We're all emotional over this loss.

Do crocodiles cry?

Thanks, Comrades!
Sometimes I need to dig a bit deeper!
I'm so embarrassed!

She may be singing about Judy Woodruff of PBS running off with Johnny Boehner, former Republican Speaker of House. I could see that. Mr and Mrs Johnny and Judy Boehner-Woodruff.

Now that Boehner's gone, as L.G. said, let's Start the Party Again.

Komrades, c'mon! You're thinking too politically, you're thinking less revolutionarily. The obvious reason why John cries is that he can't get a Boehner. His party is soft, if you catch my drift. He needs to be a hardliner and to start to firm up his defense. The Pope made him think of -ahem- revolutionary thoughts, and those thoughts made him sad that he couldn't act on them.

Prog_Off.jpg
Boehner is obviously under a lot of stress. Watching the man during his time with Pope Francis actually made me feel sorry for him. There's something majorly wrong with John's past which he can't shake and his conscious is killing him right now. Drinking, drugs, sex, lies, debauchery, traitor, the list is long-yet the sin(s) John is carrying at the moment is too much for him to handle. Besides the Pope asking John to pray for him, I'm guessing he told John all is forgiven.

Red Walrus wrote:
Prog_Off.jpg
Boehner is obviously under a lot of stress. Watching the man during his time with Pope Francis actually made me feel sorry for him. There's something majorly wrong with John's past which he can't shake and his conscious is killing him right now. [highlight=#FFFF00]Drinking, drugs, sex, lies, debauchery, traitor[/highlight], the list is long-yet the sin(s) John is carrying at the moment is too much for him to handle. Besides the Pope asking John to pray for him, I'm guessing he told John all is forgiven.

Yes, but why would his conscience be bothering him?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:
Prog_Off.jpg
Boehner is obviously under a lot of stress. Watching the man during his time with Pope Francis actually made me feel sorry for him. There's something majorly wrong with John's past which he can't shake and his conscious is killing him right now. [highlight=#FFFF00]Drinking, drugs, sex, lies, debauchery, traitor[/highlight], the list is long-yet the sin(s) John is carrying at the moment is too much for him to handle. Besides the Pope asking John to pray for him, I'm guessing he told John all is forgiven.

Yes, but why would his conscience be bothering him?
Unsure CC. I forgot to throw out there the real possibility of feeling he has lived a life in a man's body, but in reality, he's really a girl?

Red Walrus wrote: Unsure CC. I forgot to throw out there the real possibility of feeling he has lived a life in a man's body, but in reality, he's really a girl?

Well now I can understand why he'd cry; I imagine the conversation went on like this, with Boehner at far left:

I prefer this song....but I admit that's kind of tangential. Maybe Comrade Lev Termen could loan me his Off Topic image.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread. Please patronize our sponsor, the maker of colorblock clothes that all the hip girls wore in the 60s.

Wow, Comrade Kell, that is, like, so Mondrian!

220px-Mondriaanmode_door_Yves_St_Laurent_(1966).jpg
(Mondrian dresses by Yves Saint Laurent shown with a Mondrian painting in 1966.)

I mean, like, this guy, Mondrian, was like, Super Spiritual and everything. He used to paint actual living things until he got distracted by the light they obscured. It was then that he turned his vision into a more abstract view. IOW, he leapt from realism to pure squares! An awesome leap!

220px-Piet_Mondriaan,_1930_-_Mondrian_Composition_II_in_Red,_Blue,_and_Yellow.jpg

You can read more about him here.

Forward to another leap into pure Cubism (an art form)
This is where it truly gets exciting.

While attending Expo '67 in Montreal, I was a guest (along with my significant other) of a “Medical Doctor”, who we met in Mexico City on the Met Tour, who never failed to mention this to the poor resentful servers, that he shipped medical supplies to Franco, Castro, etc. He is probably the most disgusting “ugly American” I have ever witnessed. Even I, a made Prog, couldn't stand him.

However, despite this embarrassing display, they treated us well. The seafood was exceptional. They served a rum drink called “The Hundred Years Drink” because, after drinking just one, you felt like you had been drinking for a hundred years.

Here's what the Cuban Pavilion looked like.

bill_cotter_collection_55.jpg
The design for the Cuban Pavilion was selected from 25 entries submitted in an architectural contest, and represents the youthful spirit of the Cuban Revolution, openness, gaiety and rapid development.

Located on Ile Notre-Dame close to the Theme pavilion Man the Producer, it consists of a series of geometrical figures projected in all directions and in various shapes.
Long square tubes pointing outward house screens upon which visitors can watch films showing how Cubans live.

The pavilion is of steel with aluminum walls coated with white vinyl. It uses multicolored glass and plastic domes. When Expo 67 is over, the pavilion will be dismantled and shipped to Cuba to be rebuilt for exhibition purposes.

In the exhibits on three levels the continuity of this story of Man and his World is observed, showing Cuba as it was before the success of its Revolution on January 1, 1959, and as it is today.

There are exhibits devoted to the economy, industry, education, medical care and social welfare.
As to the good things of life for which Cuba is famous, a restaurant and bar serve fresh Cuban seafood specially brought to Montreal and Cuban drinks such as Daiquiri and Cuba Libre prepared with Cuban rum.

Look familiar? Ha! It's the prototype for The People's Cube™!

Pamalinsky wrote:Here's me in my Go-Go Boots!

Pamsky in gogo boots.jpg

Pammy, next time wake me up before you go-go. Because I'm not planning on "going solo".

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Pamsky in gogo boots.jpg

Pammy, next time wake me up before you go-go. Because I'm not planning on "going solo".

And, Stierlitz, you already know what I'm gonna say, "In your dreams!"

(the come-on was sweet, though)

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Pamsky in gogo boots.jpg

And, Stierlitz, you already know what I'm gonna say, "In your dreams!"

(the come-on was sweet, though)

You fool! I have caught you! Like all Truly Revolutionary™ Komrades, I am now having sexual relations with transgendered, communist, pro-choice, free-range, organic, eco-friendly, solar-powered, hydrogen-fueled, democrat-nominated donkeys, goats, and sheep.

You shall be reported to the bureau immediately.

Pammie... remember that 3D movie you were in - Whisky a Go Go?

You popped in it!

Image .
Image .
Here's a PNG for your collection Pammie (and, of course, for those pervs - Craptek, Stierlitz, and Ivan):

Comrade Putout was so korrekt when she wrote: .
Here's a PNG for your collection Pammie (and, of course, for those pervs - Craptek, Stierlitz, and Ivan):

Thanks Comrade!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Maybe Comrade Lev Termen could loan me his Off Topic image.

Is built-in feature on rich editor menu, strong-like-Peoples-Tractor admirable Gospazha Kelly.

OffTopic.jpg

Hey, thanks for the re-do on my go-go boot thing, Comrade Putout!
I saw what you did there.

I should have clicked on the thumbnail to open the larger image, THEN proceeded from there. I am most grateful for your help. You're the best! ; • )

p.s. I really needed an RGB version of my beheaded noggin. Whew! Couldn't have done it without you.

Comrade Putout wrote:..(and, of course, for those pervs - Craptek, Stierlitz, and Ivan):

As a graduate of the William Jefferson Clinton Charm School, I denounce the slanderous accusations of my being a perv.

The "alleged" incident in the ladies room has been resolved by my new right to identify and "re-identify" at will, and there is no proof that the camera OR the jar of marshmallow fluff were mine.

So there.

Lev Termen wrote:

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Maybe Comrade Lev Termen could loan me his Off Topic image.

Is built-in feature on rich editor menu, strong-like-Peoples-Tractor admirable Gospazha Kelly.

OffTopic.jpg
Many thanks Comrade Lev!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:..(and, of course, for those pervs - Craptek, Stierlitz, and Ivan):

As a graduate of the William Jefferson Clinton Charm School, I denounce the slanderous accusations of my being a perv.

The "alleged" incident in the ladies room has been resolved by my new right to identify and "re-identify" at will, and there is no proof that the camera OR the jar of marshmallow fluff were mine.

So there.

Comrade,

I've reworked "the image" and will email it to you later tonight as arrange. No need to thank me - yet.