John McCain - Glorious Servant to His O'liness

jmc1.jpg
Opposed enhanced interrogations of foreign terrorists. In favor of drone strikes against Americans on American soil.

We need to ask Dear Leader if he supports torture with drones

Reagan proposed killing Soviet missles in outer space to protect American citizens. He was denounced as a mad cowboy and his program ridiculed as "Star Wars."

Obama proposes killing American citizens with drones without warrant. Those who question the Constitutionality of the act are denounced as "whackos." By their own Party elite.

The Glorious World of Next Tuesday is at hand.

I dunno, but looking at McCain's cheeks I can't help but wonder just what part of Dear Leader he's been kissing...

Hey Crap! and R.O.C.K.!

There is a reason for this. I mean, it is well known that rodents store nuts in their cheeks, even those nuts that still have their shells on. Evidently, they save them "for later" when they can make better use of them. Meanwhile, chunks of fiber accumulated from these undigested shells make it practically impossible for them to actually form articulate sentences. It's a scientific fact.

So, there ya go: My "brilliant explanation" for McCain and all those other muthas!

[quote="Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n"

Comrades,
Long live the Revolution

Hmmm. Which one's doin' the talkin' here, Peter or John?
Both?