Jooz detain Progressive Freedom Fighter McKinney

Comrades,

Once again, the Jooz have shown the world their hatred of Humanity and Freedom Fighters. They have intercepted, boarded and detained the crew of a boat, trying to bring much needed supplies to the Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip.

On board was ex-U.S. Rep. Cynthia McKinney. She's now held in custody by the Israelis!!

Check out this article on CNN.com.

This inhumanity must be stopped!! Think of the starving Children™ who will never be able to be used for throwing stones at the Occupiers! They will never grow up to be Suicide bombers! Stop this madness and let Cynthia McKinney feed the Children™!!

I heard that Cynthia McKinney was going to teach the Palestinian suicide bombers her technique for assaulting policemen.

Them jooz probably didn't recognize her because she changes her hair-do more than Leninka. Oh, I can hear her now: "Don't you know who I am??!!"

Wasn't there some cell phone action too?

I believe that I read an article about her airline flights back to her district. She'd make several reservations, and always insist on an upgrade. She bullied and demanded. The airlines finally told her to piss off.

I admire this Prog woman's cheek. Who else would dare to do this?

Lord Obama should make this woman a Deputy Secretary in the State Dept. She would be most valuable as a watchdog to make sure the Jooz don't incite anymore violence.

Perhaps she could go shout down the settlements...

Cynthia is showing the Jooz that she is willing to fight for the rights of the Oppressed. Check out this update at Faux News.

I'm sure that Cynthia would chain herself to an Israeli tank if there were a Japanese tourist with a $99 camera to take a picture of it.