Jordanians Document It Is Still Bush's Fault

According to an entry at MEMRI, the Jordanian newspaper Al-Dustour has provided a helpful guide to reading between the lines in US policy.

The newspaper has yet to confirm allegations that the picture indicates former President Bush secretly converted to Judaism in order to gain control of the nefarious power of Zionism to wage his Crusades against the peaceful and tolerant Islamic world.

It is assumed that President Obama is depicted as petrified due to (1) the horror of being so close to Bush and (2) the loss of Teleprompter.

14257.jpg

Comrade, this cartoon increases the already high level of cognitive dissonance in my progressive brain to near lethal levels. What am I, a loyal prog, to think.... on the one hand, the Islamophites have international victim status which means they are always right in everything they say. On the other hand, Obama is like a god (if there were such a being) and thus infallible in everything he says and everybody loves him because he is hope and change and you can see the problem here my picture tube is starting to overheat.......

Thank you, somebody just hit my RESET button. I have the answer; this cartoon was drawn by Rush Limbaugh to foment distrust between our wonderful Arab friends and Demi-god Obama, but I have seen thru this ruse and condemn it as a risible fraud.

The world works again! Now, I feel better.

What a noble cartoon! It appears to show our Glorious Dear Leader engaged in diverse homosexual encounters in a multiracial relationship. How progressive!

So long as they don't suggest that Obama is a dirty Jew Zionist occupier I'm content.

No, this is not a homosexual cartoon. We all know from the workings of Red Rooster that Obowma is a sock puppet with Nanski Peloski's hand up his ass to tell him what to do.

Let's worry now about Harry Reid saying that Obama was light skinned and had no Negro dialect. Since the other hand up Obowma's ass is Harry Reid's, is that onanism? Did in fact Harry Reid tell the world that Obowma forgave him and closed the book, by working Obowma's jaws with his hand up Obowma's ass?

More and more I sigh as a made progressive to think that Obowma is nothing but an academic--a bloodless Chicago tyrant. In other words, <a href="https://www.americanthinker.com/2009/12 ... ce.html">a cowardly bully.</a>

But let's keep the lid on that for he couldn't lead us to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm).

Comrades,

Let's not get carried away now and turn into a lumpen proletariat of Doubting Theocrituses. Granted, most of us are only human and have our moments of doubt in President Awesome; moreover, we are progressive and tolerant of divers ideas.

Except the wrong ones, which should be uttered as silently as possible, if at all.

Now I am going to water my Obama chiapet to divine how The One will produce new green policies from otherwise seemingly infertile soil. I believe the terra cotta base is FairTrade-certified clay dug from the Khmer Killing Fields sanctified by Noam Chomsky.
<br>Surely it is not lost on anyone that Chomsky contains "om."

Tovarich, I denounce you if you suggest that I am an Obowma doubter. I believe utterly in President Awesome. I believe that he's the most self-centered, narcissistic, solipsistic, slippery and dishonest president that we've ever had, and that he's dedicated to the complete destruction of American exceptionalism and the American economy and way of life.

Ah. Ah. Ah! There. I feel so much better now. But I may have to clean up some.

Comrade Commissar Theocritus,

It appears my self-criticism has been found wanting.

Tovarich, I fully believe in your self-criticism. How many times have I heard you wailing at night, even across the Pacific, about your inabilities to live up to majesty of His O'liness?

The problem though is that no one can live up to the Obama. If we were to have Bach, Mozart, Newton, Gauss, Einstein and Jesus Christ all rolled into one that single person could not match the brilliance of a man who was elected President with no experience except that of a Chicago political thug.

I mean, he did NOTHING, whereas Bach &c actually did things.

Have I made myself clear?

Comrade Commissar Theocritus,

Your enumeration of President Obama's numerous abilities sounds remarkably similar to those of Kim Jung-Il. I believe the word for this is: "Par-tay!"

Yes, let's party. For this I shall release the secret recipe that I use for bloody marys when our Many Titted Empress comes to the Rancho. All that I've said before is that it uses the blood of rich, white Rethuglican virgin girls and have said no more. But when it's time to party, I shall be glad to act as bartender and pour the class-war libations.

Do you think though that we need a new word for class war? The richer people in America get, the more progressive they get. Perhaps it was meant to be this: the proles and the wealthy in connivance against the tax-paying middle class.

Comrades,

The middle-class reactionaries need to be liquidated. I think that can be defined as anyone not on welfare or demonstrably voting in knee-jerk fashion for prog policies, regardless of income. And prog is always in fashion.

Whether the middle-class is liquidated by force--most effective--or progressive adoption of true proletarian values, as depicted in the highly underrated 1960s movie I Love You, Alice B. Toklas, via hot comradettes and hash brownies, I don't much care. Although Peter Sellars should be exhumed then shot and reburied for his recidivism at the end of the movie when he ejects the hippies, homeless, and animals from his living quarters but apparently keeps the dope and returns to life.

Then again, like seemingly every member of the ruling Party, Sellars' character is a high-class lawyer and thus impeccably progressive.

We need to liquidate some non-conforming high-class lawyers, such as Ted Olson and Robert Bork. Those are people who might throw a spanner into our design of using laws to completely subvert a free society. The true prog loves nothing more than a web of entangling regulations and the idea of a lawyer who believes in the Constitution is the most frightening thing that I can think of.

Evil Smiley, how on Lenin's Scorched Earth can you think that the evil spirit of W wasn't there when the kid broke the lamp? His spirit infects everything on this temporal plane. I have acquired a pimple on my ass, and it's W's fault.

It is well known that W was responsible for the Black Death in 1349. He was the midwife for Adolph Hitler and let the child live.

My head is beginning to hurt. Off to Jiffy-Lobo™.

Oh. Is that good or bad? First, Hitler is just like us, but with goose-steps. But we call people who are very much unlike Hitler--and unlike us--Hitler.

My heads beginning to hurt. Off to Jiffy-Lobo.