Judge Fails to See That Idiocy is a Right!

Comrades, I am deeply troubled by the news that a Cleveland Municipal Court judge ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to stand at an intersection for two days next week wearing a sign proclaiming her idiocy.

Shena_Hardin.jpg
Does this "judge" not understand? As illustrated by The Tuesday™ in our glorious new 0topia (2Z-Dee in hipspeak) The People™ have a right to be idiots, as do their elected betters, up to and including the highest offices held by our Supreme Idiots! Who is this "judge" to judge idiocy?

Was this judge so busy inspecting dark, brown places, while Next Tuesday™ was being made a reality last Tuesday, to NOT understand that idiocy is not only a "right", but a virtuous value and trait of Next Tuesday's™ supreme success?

Image This judge needs to be taken out to the woodshed to be reminded how things work today, and then a nice, long vacation in the gulag to contemplate upon it.

Comrades,
I see this as a celebration of idiocy rather than the denial of it or sweeping it under the carpet. She may be joined by hundreds who are in the same situation.
They conform a union or something.

Time to celebrate!!!

Comrades the Right to Idiocy has be 'developed' by the People's SCOTUS. Just as other rights have been read in between the lines of the Konstitution so too now must this undiscovered right be liberated.

I bet she's a Republican! Selfish, rude, self-serving. Got to be a Republican.

She looks like a right winger, probably has dragging knuckles like one, although the hump in her back is not visible in this photo.

I was thrilled to see some 24 similar petitions. That's awesome. Just to increase pressure and to decentralize USA a little more, as to take power away from borderline personality disorder in chief. It would be awesome if people sign en masse there. Will see the response.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-arizona-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/GrZPNqcX

Comrade Frum,

How can you say he is borderline? He wants nothing to do with borderlines because they are only figments of the imagination.

Everybody go here.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

There filter by issue, Government Reform. There are plenty of petitions for independence. Sign them all.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I bet she's a Republican! Selfish, rude, self-serving. Got to be a Republican.

She is the wrong skin color to be Republican. You can't be racist against your own race, can you?

The problem here is the judge obviously neglected this wymyn's Entitlement to not have to stop for a pesky School Bus. She was merely obeying signs, and this bus probably had a sign on the back end saying "No passing on the left when lights flash".

And NOWHERE does the law state you can't pass a school bus on the right on the sidewalk. Does it?

So WHO is the real idiot? The JUDGE

Comrade Frum,

Here is at least one 'summary'. Drudge had Lousiana's linked for a one or two days and I would have thought they would be closest to the threshold.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/el ... to-secede/

Some states have passed or considered 'Doomsday' contingency plans. Which I consider a basic responsibility of the sovereign State governments.

Unfortunately I see no co-ordination amongst the states. Image of course the names of the States needs to be photoshopped.

The Texas secession petition has passed the threshold for a response from Darth Vaders' minions.

https://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com ... -asking-wh

The Progressives are besides themselves on Politico

https://www.politico.com/politico44/201 ... 49291.html

Let's turn this thing around. Red states are the liberal revolutionary states, and blue states are the enemies of His Obamaness.

Comrades, 26 states have signed for the revolution to begin. Some of them purportedly deep red, like Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

This racist judge is endangering Mz. Hardon's Hardin's life! She will assume she must stand IN the intersection, thus, placing herself in jeopardy of being run over by the very school bus she violated. I believe the ACLU will be notified shortly and Mz. Hardin will soon be a wealthy idiot.

John Frum wrote:Comrades, 26 states have signed for the revolution to begin. Some of them purportedly deep red, like Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

John Frum,

You speak as though individual States have rights !!!!! What's up with that ?

It would be wise to keep quiet about these delusional thoughts you're having.

After all, you don't want to be giving anyone else ideas ...... Right Comrade ?

However, I don't hold you at fault concerning this matter.

It's that damn Constitution ....

These rebels that dare defy Dear Leader with his wrecking crew ....Cabinet and Czars...... act like this whole country was founded upon it. Fools. Bitter, clinging fools !

PS. " John Frum "....hmm........ I give up. John Frum where ?

Expel The Red States wrote:The Texas secession petition has passed the threshold for a response from Darth Vaders' minions.
Don't speak evil of the great Darth Vader!<prog off>I almost wrote him in when voting for President, given Romney's positions on things like the Patriot Act and the NDAA are indistinguishable from Obama's.

Idiocy is not merely a right. As seen Last/Next Tuesday ™, it is the sacred duty of all loyal proles, Republican strategists, and House Majority Leaders.

You may waive your right to idiocy, but then you also waive your right to a free Obamaphone. You have been warned.

Comrades! Let us put an end to the bickering! It is Next Tuesday the 13th! What better day to celebrate the long awaited arrival of Last/Next Tuesday - or was that Last Tuesday? You will, I trust, forgive an old and confused comrade?

Comrade. Today is This Tuesday. NextTuesday™ was Last Tuesday.

May I suggest more beet vodka in your morning coffee-flavored beverage?

I appreciate your confusing clarifying explanation, comrade ROCK. Unfortunately, I am unable to strengthen my beverage beyond the 200 proof level. I shall ponder this further.

Comrades,

The answer is not imponderable, drink two glasses of it.