Jump the Shark, Comrades!

Irma 2.jpg
Hurricane-tweet2.jpg
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I'll let the folks here on the Cube come to their own conclusions............

Krasnodar! Good comrade, we know that the evil Bush Trump <spit> concocted Harvey to purge minorities from a city of five million, centered about the 19th district, represented by Sheila Jackson-Lee (named for TWO confederate generals)...

I submit that IRMA is the "Hurricane of Peace" enroute to bring Sharia refreshing and cleansing rain to the deep south as a favor to Dear Leader (PBUH) who was denied his rightful third term using Hillary as his sock puppet....

Just sayin...

Even though [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] was being rude to President Trump when he wrote:Krasnodar! Good comrade, we know that the evil Bush Trump <spit> concocted Harvey to purge minorities from a city of five million, centered about the 19th district, represented by Sheila Jackson-Lee (named for TWO confederate generals)...

Trump extends an olive branch to Ivan...

Tyler, I can't believe it either. Not only is it impossible, it proves that you are, in fact, an idiot.

Comrades, I have pondered the path of IRMA, and the simultaneous lack of activity by our own Red Square.

The point where the two lines intersect is the monthly issue of ration cards...

I believe he may be passed out under a park picnic table (highly probable), alternately he may be again incarcerated for using paste to hang posters (it's happened before), but most likely, he has taken Mrs R. Square and displaced to the high ground behind tractor barn #2 and set up his own cozy refugee camp...

One can only assume that there exists in the hierarchy a "Joe Biden-esque" Vice-Direktor for operations that is keeping things running, and the lights on down in the agitprop department...

Until adult leadership is restored, mind your beets.

In all sincerity, I have room for any Cubists who may be displaced by the storm and for as long as needed. PM me for details, if needed.

Ivan Betinov wrote:In all sincerity, I have room for any Cubists who may be displaced by the storm and for as long as needed. PM me for details, if needed.

I never noticed it before, Comrade, but there IS room in that jar for at least two more brains, isn't there?

"Insanity does not always howl. Sometimes it is that quiet voice that says 'Hey, got room for one more in there?'"

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I submit that IRMA is the "Hurricane of Peace" enroute to bring Sharia refreshing and cleansing rain to the deep south as a favor to Dear Leader (PBUH) who was denied his rightful third term using Hillary as his sock puppet....
We have used your current truth for a new headline.

We would also warn any "stormists" that they will not be safe from the coming Hurricane of Social Justice from which there can be no evacuation.

"Stormists" are, of course, those who are opposed to the cleansing power of the winds of the revolution and keep warning the masses about the source, the path, and the magnitude of destruction.

For once Ivan the Stakhanovets has said something that didn't make me want to whack him upside the head with my shovel.

Any hurricane that destroys any of Trump's houses can't be bad at all.

I fear nothing but stormist backlash.

Anybody consider that this might actually be just a brilliant bit of satire? Maybe we should sign this guy up to the Cube... Of course, I may just be praying that nobody could actually be that stupid...

Yours,
most equally humbly,
Grendelssohnovovich
People's Geometer™

Nowadays on Twitter, stupidity gets 2-1 odds.
Comrades... place your bets !

Note to Grendelssohnovovich : How do you get your name written on a short form ?

Krasnodar
Vagabond of the Outer Parts & Minister of Spirits Distribution

UPDATE:

Hurricanes Irma, Harvey, Jose, and Catia brace for stormophobic backlash.

Communists stand with the oppressed hurricane community. All they want is eliminate private property and make everyone equal, just like comrade Bernie.

Krasnodar wrote:Note to Grendelssohnovovich : How do you get your name written on a short form ?

In the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ there will be no short forms, only Glorious Long Forms™ to be filled by out by hand and in triplicate, for multiple departments/bureaus/agencies.

The People's Bureaucrats™ must, after all, have plenty of paperwork to ignore mishandle misfile deal with, lest they get bored and wander off.

Red Square wrote:UPDATE:

Hurricanes Irma, Harvey, Jose, and Catia brace for stormophobic backlash.

Doesn't your heart go out for the oppressed hurricane community? All they want is eliminate private property and make everyone equal, just like comrade Bernie.

Why do we have no Hurricane Justice Warriors™? No Posi-ha™? No #hurricanelivesmatter?

The stormophobes have already organized an Antiha™ movement. Where is the love? Where is the justice? How can we possibly live with ourselves if we allow this to continue?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:Note to Grendelssohnovovich : How do you get your name written on a short form ?

In the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ there will be no short forms, only Glorious Long Forms™ to be filled by out by hand and in triplicate, for multiple departments/bureaus/agencies.

The People's Bureaucrats™ must, after all, have plenty of paperwork to ignore mishandle misfile deal with, lest they get bored and wander off.

Da, komrade Pingvin. Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth and protecting me from the evils of private ownership.

Kmrd Grndlsshnvvch (abbreviated)