Justice for Miriam!

Justice-for-Miriam!.jpg

An UNARMED young mother was gunned down in cold blood by police in Washington DC the other day. Miriam Carey was not only unarmed, but she was black. This raises the question if the outrage will be the same as that of the Trayvon Martin slaying. We must agitate for justice for this young woman who was cut down if front of her daughter by Dear Leader's jack booted thugs. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson Call your respective offices!

While waiting for her Obamacare Website tech-support to answer, Julia watches CNN and listens with concern to the plight of Miriam, who suffered from Parking Place violence...

Hmm...I wonder if she was fleeing because she thought the cracker cops were trying to rape her. Has anyone asked Al, Jessie, or Barack?

If Dear Leader had a daughter...........oh nevermind.

Quelle dilemma! Does one now agitate for banning of assault automobiles, or riot against police who target innocent persons for Driving While Black™? Please, someone, advise! We must begin making protest signs quickly.

Just in case if it wasn't clear to the great unwashed ......... This needs to stop before the race whores, disgusting ethnic leaches and parasites civil leaders get involved!

Miriam.jpg

I AM STILL DISTRAUGHT THAT SHE HAD NO ARMS!! And then we must contend with her being, being shot down? Where is dear leader?!!

ProgClosed.jpg
So, correct me if I missed something, but what we have here is a troubled 34 year old - UNARMED - woman, who rammed a couple of Barrycades™, got out of her car, and was machine gunned to death to the point where people on the scene said her body was "nearly unrecognizable".

And this is acceptable in What's Left of America why?

ProgOn.jpg

I'll guess she did not have a pack of Kools or an EBT card in her posession, and her car stereo was playing "Greatest Hits of Barry Manilow." In DC, that will get ANYBODY gunned down.
Image R.O.C.K. at least now we know where all of the ammunition is going...

I think I may have solved the mystery. I bet she was in a hurry because she wanted to be the first person in the country to sign up for free ObamaCare.

It gets curiouser and curiouser...

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]"Miriam Carey, 34, was killed Oct. 3 after a car chase from the White House to the Capitol. Police say she rammed a metal barricade at the White House with her black Infiniti, although multiple videos show the front of her car relatively undamaged, and she was able to drive away."

"In another interview, a witness to the shooting said officers removed the 13-month-old child from the car then shot and killed the mother.

The witness said, "I saw them try to pull someone from the car and realized when they pulled someone from the car it was a child."

That, the witness said, is when "the gunfire really let loose," against the unarmed Miriam Carey. She saw someone trying to get out of the car, there were more gunshots and then "a rush of people."

W.T.F.!!!
[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight]

ROCK,

Never believe an eye witness. The true villain here is described in my earlier thread.

Preventing future intrusions, by use of an enormous barricade:

Michelle Obama wide load edited sideways.jpg

TheFineReport.com wrote:Preventing future intrusions, by use of an enormous barricade.
Such barricade provided by a gargantuan amount of ribs, fried chicken, steak, lobster, french fries, Big Macs, carrot sticks and apple slices.

Captain Craptek wrote:ROCK,

Never believe an eye witness. The true villain here is described in my earlier thread.
I should have known it was Chris Matthews!

I'll bet he felt all KINDS of tingles!

Dedhedvedev wrote:I think I may have solved the mystery. I bet she was in a hurry because she wanted to be the first person in the country to sign up for free ObamaCare.
Nevermind. What I'm hearing now is that the poor little Black girl, hunted down like a rabid dog and murdered by Obama's "civilian force," belonged to the Tea Party, had acquired copies of Obama's school records, and was trying to deliver them to Sen. Ted Cruz.

Excellent rumor. Round up the usual suspects...

Tovarichi wrote:Excellent rumor. Round up the usual suspects...
These two look pretty suspicious ... and who is that smirking in background? Hmmm....