Kamala Harris Reveals Shocking New News on The People's Cube

The following is a State-Approved editorial brought to you by the Bureau
Ah, yes, proles, if anything can get those energising State-Approved juices flowing in the labourers of Next Tuesday™ in the beet fields, it's The People's Editorial that can ever do so

Hi, The People's Anthony Sullivan here on the floor to announce to you about shocking new news.

In recent times, Democratic candidate Kamala Harris has announced that not only is she releasing a new self-righteous observant book, and documentary, she is producing and releasing the book, and documentary with The People's Cube

"Books and movies about yourself can be such good way to humbly brag talk to The People. When Hillary Clinton released a book, and partook in a documentary concerning her, the masses are still angry at her to this day. Do you want to know why? Because she didn't do it right. And I will avoid that mistake, by doing it right, using the help of a well-versed partner" said Harris in an official press release to The People's Cube

When asked about why she chose The People's Cube over other potential candidates, she responded "sure, they may be funny and all that, but of all the Sites that talk about me, nobody hits the nail on the head better at telling the whole utter truth about me than The People's Cube. I mean, they've been in business for 15 (16 counting Communists For Kerry) years, so CLEARLY they're doing something right"

Harris states that she has trouble coming up with a title, so she says she will leave the duty of coming up with a good title to the good Proles of the Cube. "I know they're going to do the best job of making it, so of course I'll leave it to the beet field labourers who tirelessly work in the beet fields to tirelessly work at naming my very good PR stunt fanservice for me in the replies" she confidently concluded the press release to The Cube

The preceding was a State-Approved editorial brought to you by the Bureau

1_Stalin_clap.gif

Yo, afta fifdeen years we gets a major book deal, not to diss da books by dat Ukrainian Tour Guide, but a real Player, with cred from Willie B Da Man h'self.

temp2PacSignature.png

People's Andrew Sullivan,

'pelipsky heard you mispronounce her name a couple of times in that written editorial.

Eyes on you, comrade. Keep marching and hope no one else heard.

So glad to hear that you have been released from Styrofoam Gulag. ...back in good ol' NYC.

'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:People's Andrew Sullivan,

'pelipsky heard you mispronounce her name a couple of times in that written editorial.

So glad to hear that you have been released from Styrofoam Gulag. ...back in good ol' NYC.

'pelipsky

My dear horned rodent,

Any mistake can be made if The State Approves of it, just invoke your mistake in the name of the State you never heard it from me, but of course I am sure nobody else heard it, or perhaps you misheard me mispronouncing? The world may never know

Ah yes, the all-expenses-paid trip to the People's Styrofoam paradise by the Bureau, it was quite something doing all the labour, and promoting the Bureau not that our Dear Leaders of the Bureau need promoting there anyways there. Official word from the Bureau is that I decided to just go there one day for no some inexplicable reason, and that I quite enjoyed it there.

IT'S NOT A LONG WAY TO THE TOP
Learning to Blow the Horn and Learning to Fiddle

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:People's Andrew Sullivan,

'pelipsky

My dear horned rodent,

Any mistake can be made if The State Approves of it, just invoke your mistake in the name of the State you never heard it from me, but of course I am sure nobody else heard it, or perhaps you misheard me mispronouncing? The world may never know

Ah yes, the all-expenses-paid trip to the People's Styrofoam paradise by the Bureau, it was quite something doing all the labour, and promoting the Bureau not that our Dear Leaders of the Bureau need promoting there anyways there. Official word from the Bureau is that I decided to just go there one day for no some inexplicable reason, and that I quite enjoyed it there.

'pelipsky just loves a happy ending. It's like using your plastic straw to dig through ice, of already slurped down Sonic Diet Cherry limeade. searching for that maraschino cherry at the bottom of your styrofoam cup.

Just happy endings.

'pelipsky