Kathleen Sebelius and Experts Decode Republican Racist Code

IOWA CITY, Iowa —Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius accused Republicans on Tuesday of injecting race into the presidential campaign, arguing that they are using “code language” to convince Midwesterners that Democrat Barack Obama is different from them.

“Have any of you noticed that Barack Obama is part African-American?” Sebelius asked with sarcasm. “(Republicans) are not going to go lightly into the darkness.”

Sebelius was responding to a question from the audience at the Iowa City Public Library about the tenacity of Democrats and whether they would fight for victory as hard as Republicans in the closing weeks of the election.

She did not elaborate on her comment. (Fox News)

Not in Public anyway. But at a $28,500 a plate fundraiser, Kathleen was not so tight lipped.

"Everyone is now aware we broke the code for the term "community organizer". After careful examination from our cryptographical experts, we know that when spoken from the mouth of a GOP operative, this term means "Black." Other terms that were broken include; Unprepared, Inexperienced, Marxist, Linked to Radicals, Black Liberation Theology, Tax Lover, Elitist Snob, First Term Senator, Mistake in Choosing Biden, and of course, the nastiest smear yet which never fooled our experts, Sarah Palin. Each and everyone of these words and phrases has a meaning, which are so foul, so obscene, that decorum prohibits me from listing them here today."

When pressed further in the back coat rooms of elitist party functions, Gov. Sebelius was a little more revealing. In hushed tones Kathleen stated, "We found that they were codes for racist terms like ;"Darkies steal your money, nappy headed ho, lazy, corrupt politician, bicycle thief, cocaine abuser, Kill All Blacks, minorities must die, Judas, and Satan Lover among others. It's so obvious, even the term MCCain Palin is an Anagram for 'Mac Can Lip In'. I don't know what that means, but it sounds decietful and underhanded".

Others in the party claim that the Republicans are ajusting their code words to combat the Democrats cryptographical technique. New words overheard and yet unbroken include; Stumbles and Mumbles Without Teleprompter, Obama Loses Lead in Polls, and two particularly peculiar phrases, 'McCain In Trade Favorite' and Biden Press Plane Empty.

Racist Perverts (we think)

Their futile efforts to reinvigorate racism will prove microscopic to the guilt of stupid white people.

Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius wrote: "Everyone is now aware we broke the code for the term "community organizer".

Aaaah, now if we could only decipher the formula for ice cubes!

Comrade Opiate!

It's already been done! The People's Scientists have toiled for decades and spent billions of dollars but have finally yielded success on the ice cube front! I shall reveal the secret formula here for Party Eyes Only!

It is:

1 part ice
1 part cube

HA! HA! Capitalist oppressors thought they could keep the secret of the 'ice cube' from the people! We showed them!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

“Community Organizer” is a derogatory term used in the South since 1804 to demean and belittle African-Americans.

Anyone with a brain -- or at least some college -- would know that this label is highly, highly offensive and has been banned in 56 of the 57 states (the term is still thrown around profusely in Alabama and the less developed parts of Germany which borders Illinois).

These rubes have no shame. A little education wouldn't hurt them!

Perhaps Honorable Gov. Shithead Sebelius would now kindly decode for us "Change We Can Believe In". Even top Party codebreakers are having trouble with that one.

~
Comrade Moonbatten is correct. I have seen many American films with dialog that goes something like this:
WORKER A IN COWBOY HAT: You're nothin' but a dirty son-of-a-community-organizer!
WORKER B IN COWBOY HAT: Smile when you say that, you lilly-livered community organizer!

It is tragic that so many years after Lincoln freed the community organizers from their community organizing that Amerika has still not freed itself from using the "C.O." epithet. Shame!

~
Comrade O'Brien: Glad to hear Party Scientists found secret but please to keep truth in mind: Capitalists stole ice cube invention from US! We invented it first!

Opiate of the People wrote:Perhaps Honorable Gov. Shithead Sebelius would now kindly decode for us "Change We Can Believe In". Even top Party codebreakers are having trouble with that one.

Your troubles have been addressed:

Obama Fine Tunes changes his message as race tightens

Obama, whose slogan has long been “Change We Can Believe In,” has since the end of the Democratic National Convention in late August altered his rallying cry — and not because it ends in a preposition.
Obama now speaks at a podium that bears the words “Change We Need.”

[/quote]

So you don't believe in Obama's Change? Tough! You're gonna get it anyway, because you NEED it!

"Change We Need"! Brilliant! This masterstroke will convince the undecided racist bigots to forgo their racism and bigotry and cast their vote for non-racism and non-bigotry!

Confidentially Commissarka Pinkie, I am given to understand that "Change We Need" is not a new campaign slogan but instead is new fund raising gambit. It seems all the big donors may be close to maxxing out and the last couple of checks from Hamas bounced.

"Change We Need" comes from the same philosophical Petri dish as "To each according to his need." What is "need"? Who determines what I "need"? How much of the "need" is reasonable and what part of the "need" is not reasonable? Do I have a say in what my "need" is or do I have to comply with the authority of those who decide my "need" for me?

So even before decoding the word "change" I'd first decode the word "need". I wonder if the professional Democrat coders/decoders (codex) have ever asked themselves those questions and if they know what "need" means. Had they honestly tried doing that, they may have abandoned the whole idea of "change" in the first place. Because answering those questions would explain why the USSR collapsed and why all the surviving Marxist states have inevitably turned into bloody dictatorships.

At least we here at the People's Cube know for certain that, after all is said and done and the dust settles, the person in charge of calculating everyone's needs will be Chairman M.S. Punchenko. It's he, not Obama will be giving us the "change" we "need."

Red Square wrote:"Change We Need" comes from the same philosophical Petri dish as "To each according to his need." What is "need"? Who determines what I "need"? How much of the "need" is reasonable and what part of the "need" is not reasonable? Do I have a say in what my "need" is or do I have to comply with the authority of those who decide my "need" for me?

So even before decoding the word "change" I'd first decode the word "need". I wonder if the professional Democrat coders/decoders (codex) have ever asked themselves those questions and if they know what "need" means. Had they honestly tried doing that, they may have abandoned the whole idea of "change" in the first place. Because answering those questions would explain why the USSR collapsed and why all the surviving Marxist states have inevitably turned into bloody dictatorships.

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]At least we here at the People's Cube know for certain that, after all is said and done and the dust settles, the person in charge of calculating everyone's needs will be Chairman M.S. Punchenko. It's he, not Obama will be giving us the "change" we "need[/HIGHLIGHT]."

Of course, you'll never hear Meowsevich say "keep the change"...but that I will surely tell Mr. O.

At least we here at the People's Cube know for certain that, after all is said and done and the dust settles, the person in charge of calculating everyone's needs will be Chairman M.S. Punchenko. It's he, not Obama will be giving us the "change" we "need."

Freshen up that drink for you there, Chairman? (Grovel-fawn-simper)