Kathy Griffin Endorses Soviet Underwear

Buy Soviet underwear! Send a message to your friends, neighbors, and co-workers that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE in a Workers' Paradise!

See the story >>

Great Lenin's Corpse!!! I volunteer for the firing squad. Please, give me a blindfold, though.

Wasn't there some allegorical novella about a pig wearing people clothes?

Comrades, here in gulag, where we spend a lot of time counting trees, we don't have time for, nor access to idiot box. So, who or what is a Kathy Griffin? Its endorsement of most equal superior Soviet underwear smacks of bourgeois capitalism. Is this Kathy Griffin one of Comrade Lenin's "useful idiot" class? Once glorious world of Next Tuesday arrives, does this Kathy Griffin thing get stood against wall? Or does it get assigned most vital function of mucking out stalls of horses ridden by Nomenklatura?

Probably the most surprising - and disturbing - aspect of this endorsement is the notion that Comrade Griffin wears any underwear at all.

Kathy is a darling; she has a wonderful act in which she trashes everyone with true prog fervor. But as far as eye candy goes, she's not as good as my all-time favorite,

I know, I know, that I excite my comrades whenever I post it but it gives us hope.

Do you realize just how hard it was for dear Janeanne Gawdawfulho to get that greasy? I personally helped and I had to completely remove all of the Varsol from the State of Texas. Even a whiff of naphtha didn't give us the true Greasy Gawdawfulho effect.

Good lord! How many years in the gulag did it take for Kathy Griffin and Janeanne Garafaloon to be reduced to looking like - ugh - that?

Stalin's Ghost, if there were such a thing as the homosexual agenda, that picture I put up would be the poster child for it. I mean really. Think of the most revolting queen you can. I nominate Richard Simmons. Is even SHE as bad as the Gawdawfulho?

No. A thousand times no.

As a Made Prog though, I love Ms. Gawdawfulho. When she whines, she dives into it and does it fortissimo. When she accuses people of crimes which started in her febrile mind, she's very Face Forward. That's like fashion forward but in your face.

And she's the first to declare that anyone who disagrees with her is a racist, or sexist, or homophobe, or coprophobe, and she doesn't take well to coprophobes. Ms. Gawdawfulho loves that shit and doesn't brook anyone who doesn't.

BTW, the title for the above picture is "Stercoraceous."

And let's give her another award. She has more crabs than the entire cast of Jersey Shore.

Umm. Not quite greasy enough. Comrades, this progette is oleaginous. She's slick. She's greasy. She's oily.

She's a dirty prog pig.

I love her.

Theocritus, I see you found Bruno a playmate, how nice, the Garofalo will need to be soaked in varsol solvent, and rinsed with a 3000 PSI pressure washer prior to allowing it in to the Ranch house. I would suggest you leave it in the garage, just to be on the safe side. Besides the MTE, will start whining, Complaining, when the Grease from the Garofalo, splatters on her...I have a great Idea Let Chairman Meow, Hose her down, we all know how much he enjoys using a pressure washer.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Stalin's Ghost, if there were such a thing as the homosexual agenda, that picture I put up would be the poster child for it. I mean really. Think of the most revolting queen you can. I nominate Richard Simmons. Is even SHE as bad as the Gawdawfulho?

No. A thousand times no.

As a Made Prog though, I love Ms. Gawdawfulho. When she whines, she dives into it and does it fortissimo. When she accuses people of crimes which started in her febrile mind, she's very Face Forward. That's like fashion forward but in your face.

And she's the first to declare that anyone who disagrees with her is a racist, or sexist, or homophobe, or coprophobe, and she doesn't take well to coprophobes. Ms. Gawdawfulho loves that shit and doesn't brook anyone who doesn't.

BTW, the title for the above picture is "Stercoraceous."

And let's give her another award. She has more crabs than the entire cast of Jersey Shore.
Father Prog Theocritus, not to make too much of it, and perhaps you didn't notice, but I am Great Stalin's Ghost. Get it? GREAT. In the future, I would appreciate being called by my proper name. OK? Or do I have to tattoo it on your . . .

Oh - wait a minute. Sorry, I seem to have temporarily been channeling Janeane Grandeffingloon. I'd better stop mixing my good Russian vodka with her bargain basement Poland Spring Water. By the way, does she shave those legs?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Kathy is a darling; she has a wonderful act in which she trashes everyone with true prog fervor. But as far as eye candy goes, she's not as good as my all-time favorite,

GreasyGarofalo.gif
I know, I know, that I excite my comrades whenever I post it but it gives us hope.

Do you realize just how hard it was for dear Janeanne Gawdawfulho to get that greasy? I personally helped and I had to completely remove all of the Varsol from the State of Texas. Even a whiff of naphtha didn't give us the true Greasy Gawdawfulho effect.

Father forgive me as I have been having impure thoughts.

Father forgive me as I have been having impure thoughts.
Sacrilege!!!! Comrade you must say 100 hail Obamas, and beg forgiveness!!!

Castrate, your having impure thoughts is a testimonial to your progitude. I commend you. Who knows? Once you have become Gawdawfulized, you might like Bruno's hairy legs. Well, you might. You could. Someone has to.

Bear in mind that you really have to work to be that, well, just projectile-vomiting awful.

My entire life is wanting to put a thumb into the eye of other people. Because I'm a Made Prog.

I love her.

Great Stalin's Ghost. I do owe you an apology. How could I have ignored such noble Elvis sideburns? Those are most equal.

And there is no question that you're a most equal comrade.

Now my question remains: what have you done for me lately? Janet Jackson has nothing on me; being a Made Prog I'm owed things.

BTW, would someone tell me why the people at the Hallmark Channel have hired some musical monkey to make vamp music when all he's doing is stealing the chords of "Morning in the Hall of the Mountain King" from Grieg? I know, this is a specialized rant but goddamn it, mock hip-hop, not Grieg.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Kathy is a darling; she has a wonderful act in which she trashes everyone with true prog fervor. But as far as eye candy goes, she's not as good as my all-time favorite,

I'd tap that.

Comrade Cheneane, I would be willing to do you a personal favor and do a double tap to your center of mass to save you from tapping that. Comrade Kalishnakov quite presciently invented AK-47 to save true believers and much beloved progs from a self-inflicted fate worse than death of tapping comrade Godawfulho. Consider it an act of selflessness for the children, just in case there is no nearby Planned Unparenthood. Why should a child be punished with a parent like that? Especially if comrade Godawfulho decided to do the anti-capitalist act of breastfeeding said child?