Kenney Clan Rebuke Windy Energy ..... for Themselves?

Dear Comrades, Party Elite and common proles,
Greetings!

After reading Comrades Leninka's glorious report on CFX (Chicago's Flatulent Exchange) program this morning, another story caught my eye (not to worry! Left eye is healing nicely!) in Gulag Collective Monthly Gazette™. Interior Secretary (this not a Secretary of Innards or any gastro's, but is a term for benevolent government worker) made a glorious statement about "wind farm project" (this is not related to Chicago Flatulent Exchange although, at first I too, thought this would be glorious answer to problem!). This is a reference to a problem between dear Leader and the glorious Kennedy clanand their hugely extravagant lifestyle mansion on Cape Cod.

CAPEWIND.jpg

It is most difficult to think consider that the Kennedy clan is not in favor of glorious windy farm (again, not Chicago Flatulent but a farm to make wind - not 'making wind' as dear late Mr. P 'make wind', but making wind like in using wind... wind in the air! Not bodily expulsions.) Comrades in Kennedy klan have some objection to seeing windy farm from their back porch (much like Gov. Palin sees Alaska, although, she never objected, but I digress).

Windy turbine farms are most glorious and beautifulness abounds, does it not? And only occasional disasters problems. Why objections?

wind turb.jpg

Comrade Teddy 'the swimmer' Kennedy (he was so fond of water and water enjoyments, was he not?!) fought long and hard not to have windy farms in his view of the oceanic delights but yet he was much in favor of windy turbines. Cousin Robert F'ing F Kennedy Junior calls windy farms, "boondoggle" and finds deep distress in viewing beautiful farms.

So I am most confused and confuddled as to this response. Who does not want glorious windy farms like we are privileged to have in People's Gulag? Sure, a few birds are dismembered but that is why we have BBQ, is it not? No dolphins or seals have been killed in windy farms and only a few fisherman. I hope the Kennedy comrades will rethink their thinking and see gloriousness of windy turbines and their true, earthly beauty on land and seascape.

your benevolent Gulag Gal, Frauline Pulloskies

This is outrage at the disrespectingfulness of Kennedy Klan now that dear Teddy is deadened.

Do they not to know how much he is to be promoting wind turbines even in deadened state? He is so much for the wind turbine he was in ordering wind turbine to be placed on not only grave of himself but all neighboring grave peoples. It is common knowing that the deadened peoples emit gas that good for use of making the power for the wind turbine when stubborn wind not to give blow job it is supposed to do.

Teddy was most generous to all the peoples and gave us Obamacare, too, because that was always petting project of his nature and he also to be most caring for the future childrens to be born and wanting to protect the natures from evil oil cartels (oh...um... hmmm...best not to use such instance as they are huge supporter of busineses of husband...) the bad coal miner peoples who are like pulling guts from Momma Gaia.

So much for shame on them that it only rightleft that you to bring such to attention.
graveyard wind turbines.jpg

PROG OFF

Maybe we can get Obama to power the plants. He is after all, a bag of wind?

PROG ON

Who is the collective to side with? The Kennedian Dynasty of Fearless Leaders of Glourious Revolution, or our other Fearless Leader, His O'Liness himself? Is a show trial in order to denounce who ever must be denounced? I wonder who will end up being the Evil Trotsky in all of this.

Dear Comradess Mrs. Al's, I un-knowing of Kennedy's contribution of windy turbines to graveyard recipients. What a marvelous idea, it is, for double duties. Gas and wind to blow turbines and we know comrade Kennedy was all for getting more blown... getting blown... using wind. A glorious tribute for Teddy 'the sandwich' Kennedy, is it not!?

Comrade Goose, a show trial! What a glorious idea! We could denounce and then denounce all the denouncers of dear Leader, could we not? I think consider that comrade Junior might need a quicky visit to Jiffy-Lobo, but you didn't hear it from me.

I don't know why the Kennedy's don't sell off that property. Al Gore has made it clear that when the oceans rise the Kennedy compound will be under a 1,000 feet of water.

And why did the Clinton's buy a beach front villa in the Virgin Islands just after leaving office?

Haven't these people heard of Global Warming?

O M G, dear Comrade Whoopster! You are so very of correctness! What would Kennedy clan do underwater (could look for missing females, but I digress). On 2nd thinking they are most connected to water, water sports (heheh) and the like, so maybe Underwater Compound would be most fitting? But on 3rd think, comrade Teddy 'the swimmer' , has gone to his glorious, progressive rewards, right?
BJ bought a hole whole (no pun intended!) virgin on island?! O M G (again), I did not know such was possible? Is that not illegal? Oh, excuse my foolish thinking, he is former president, is he not.

Comrade Pulloskies,

Like the rest of us, the peoples of Cape Cod do not always know what is best for them, and it is better for our benevolent leaders to decide. Once those wind turbines are slapped up off the coast of Cape Cod, they, too, will realize that it was for the best, and will bring even more Kennedys to the compound for rest, relaxation, and enjoying of view. I can't wait for wind turbines to come nearer to my neighborhood here in Houston. Just think of the fun we'll have during a hurricane or tropical storm. No one will go without electricity during the storm, but there is still the problem of what to do in the dead calm after the storm, hmm. Well, never mind.

Hail Teddy the Swimmer! His portrait ought to be placed on the blades of every single wind turbine planted off of Cape Cod. Very nice tribute!

What kind of sick person wouldn't want free wind power?

Buffoon Speaks.jpg

Komrades! A brilliant idea to harness more 'Greenergy'!
First, CFX should hang Flatulent Overcarbonation offenders by their rectums, adjacent to the wind turbines! Then, on the OCCASIONAL day or so when the wind dies down, we can feed them the leftover refried beans from the cans we used to smear the Swastika's on the Arizona Capitol windows- and let nature run it's course! BRILLIANT- bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Czar Czar, that sounds like a most substantial idea. I can visualize flatulentmobiles ™ in our future, completely powered by the driver and passengers. No need for oil or electricity, just 'green flaut-power ™ '. (what a pity capitalism is bad idea for the collective useage) We must contact Government Motors with this glorious conception.

Comrade Buffoon, I am so hopeful you have not harmed yourself! (wow, does that remind me of my dear departed... oh, the memories)

Comrade Leninka, you are a Jiffy-Lobo powerhouse of thought. Hurricane driven turbines! I am sure 'the swimmer' is wishing he had such a conceptual thought of capturing windy powers and maybe less consumed with 'girl sandwich', but alas, is too late for him. Three beets for you though!

Windmill <-- Click!

Dangerous? Why don't we put one up right over Pelosi's house, and Gore's?

Comrade Buffoon what ingenious torch blow job device you have to be of recommendation! Torch blow job and no torch needed. No need to continue to rape Momma Gaia for iron ore to make the torch with, just to use natural gassy by-product and lighter. And think of how easy to use because of portability. No more need to lug big metal torch around.

Comrade Chedoh, what a most thoughtful consideration. These glorious windy turbines should also be installed all over the White(racist name) House to supply ample needs of dear Leader, should they not?
I think consider that comrade Buffoon has found a new, cheaper fuel to warm house in winter times. Very much toaster than wasteful electric blankets in gulag!

Fraulein... perhaps it time to come up with new name for Dear Leader residence. Why such racist name to be of endurance? And we also to know it built by the slave labor. But name must to be short or else no one to want to use new name. We can not to use Big House because that already taken by the victim of capitalist trial juries who like to put away the poor peoples who because of oppression had to take things from the rich white peoples.

Maybe to call it First House because it will to always be house of the First Family?

We must not leave out of this our Muslim Tools.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffoon what ingenious torch blow job device you have to be of recommendation! Torch blow job and no torch needed. No need to continue to rape Momma Gaia for iron ore to make the torch with, just to use natural gassy by-product and lighter. And think of how easy to use because of portability. No more need to lug big metal torch around.

Thank you Mrs Alczarweary for noticing my ingeniousness. But you have to admit, lugging a big metal torch around is pretty fun though, impresses the serfettes in these parts as well!

Buffoon Welds.jpg

Dear Comrade Buffoon, you do get around the gulag,do you not. I like transportation device... very nifty.

Comrade, Mrs. Al, I think you should re-think!! It should be called the Osama Barack Obamo Obama Palace, aka, The B O Palace. Such a nice ring to it!

Welcome to our little cackle factory comrade Chedoh. Very nice avatar too (it makes me hungry). We'll be watching you.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Welcome to our little cackle factory comrade Chedoh. Very nice avatar too (it makes me hungry). We'll be watching you.

And I will be you............... Closely...............

It will be just like the game "Point out the neighborhood enemy, or you will go to the gulag instead" game they used to play in Russia!

Fraulein Pulloskies, Only Tupac got around... I simply work for the collective when the Peoples Vodka flows and pork prices rise!

Good news today! Tomorrow, I am privileged to take blood samples to assure Peoples Pork Quality Image and deposit 12 tons of feed to feed delicious bacon beast!

Not good news'd yet?

My garden got tilled today and will be planted soon!

Comrade Whoopie, I share your fondness of Chedoh, however, the stain left on ones fingers after a chedoh marathon has been regulated (as it should be) due to its t-shirt staining properties...

Just sayin...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Chedoh, what a most thoughtful consideration. These glorious windy turbines should also be installed all over the White(racist name) House to supply ample needs of dear Leader, should they not?
I think consider that comrade Buffoon has found a new, cheaper fuel to warm house in winter times. Very much toaster than wasteful electric blankets in gulag!

Agreed!

I also believe that all the turbines should be built by the large obnoxious houses of all those who propose and push for them! Think of all the time and energy they will save by building them only a few yards away from their hypocritical home!

And the photos of Nanski Pelosi, Swimmer Teddy and Al Gore ought to be emblazoned on every blade on every turbine - as a tribute, of course.

I would prefer a printed portrait of them all, issued to every home. So when people are eating government cheese or sitting in their home watching party approved programs on their government issued televisions, they will know who to thank. Of course Odumbo Obama will have the largest and grandest portrait in all the homes that will be also in every room of their shed.

But for Ted, a statue of him in a heroic pose should be erected at the Chappaquiddick bridge should be sufficient.

That would be nice, too, as well as a Nanski Peloski, Obowman, Goracle commemorative plate, suitable for hanging on wall.

Pelosi! How could I have forgotten! I have a government program that I supervise that is a building full of female dogs (meant for breeding party approved pets so everyone has the same kind of dog) I was thinking of naming the building after her.

Chedoh wrote:I would prefer a printed portrait of them all, issued to every home. So when people are eating government cheese or sitting in their home watching party approved programs on their government issued televisions, they will know who to thank. Of course Odumbo Obama will have the largest and grandest portrait in all the homes that will be also in every room of their shed.

But for Ted, a statue of him in a heroic pose should be erected at the Chappaquiddick bridge should be sufficient.

This is truly a gloriously glorious idea which should be presented to the O'liness Himself. And, we should not forget the people's latrines, where we can sit and ponder our glorious leaders while taking care of our daily business matters. Maybe dear Leaders face should be embedded on latrines tissues as well.... just so we never forget who to thank.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Chedoh wrote:I would prefer a printed portrait of them all, issued to every home. So when people are eating government cheese or sitting in their home watching party approved programs on their government issued televisions, they will know who to thank. Of course Odumbo Obama will have the largest and grandest portrait in all the homes that will be also in every room of their shed.

This is truly a gloriously glorious idea which should be presented to the O'liness Himself. And, we should not forget the people's latrines, where we can sit and ponder our glorious leaders while taking care of our daily business matters. Maybe dear Leaders face should be embedded on latrines tissues as well.... just so we never forget who to thank.

The possibilities are endless!

There is no limit to where we can put Dear Leader's glorious face!

Truly, there is not! Depends, so the oldsters don't forget about the Death Panels, which will force allow them a peaceful rest.
Those little vomit pans on airlines, so even when ill, there's dear Leader!
It is a good thing, the glorious One is anti-capitalism or we might be tempted to many some kapitalist rubles.

Yo!

Right on! I need several cases uh de new party approved sheeit sheet. De old Moscow brown standard ain't helpin' dis here comrade's hemo'rhoids any mo'e. Plus mah' ma fuckin ancient Big Daddy in Rockpo't dacha needs some inspirashun fum de Holy One's mo'e dan equal visage.
don't make me shank ya!

Uh enterprisin' Ako'n street vendo' at some teabagga' party sho' man could make some killin' wid uh `64 load uh dat sheet. ya'll is mad stupid.

Comrade C2G хулиганье

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

"Yo", dearest Comrade Cradle, I thinkhave considered your verbiage and the only word I'm sure I understood was "f***" (I shall avert my eyes). Do you have a translate available? Are you speaking Pana Po'o? Perhaps Mata Ego?? East LA?
In any case, may the O'liness be with you.

I have not the trouble to the understanding of Comrade Cradle, Fraulein. What he to say is that he need the fluffy Dear Leader wipes because he did too much the practice of the Obama Commemorative Bedpans and now he is to have the sore highknee opening. He is to have caution words that Teabagging capitalist to steal soft and cuddly Dear Leader sheets to sell at Teabagger violent rallies. Word.

Comrade Buffoon, you have much big tool. Do all manly members of family you belong to have such big tools? Maybe they like to join Misha when time to dig beets.

My Dearest Frau P,

I run all of my thoughts through Ebonify dis whack English, and then correct for Commie context, send it off to assistant progs to Dialectize to Jive, finally, add artistic touch to add comic content. I then submit thoughts, like everyone else, to Glorious Red Square, for collective editing and purging. By the time my thought is posted, like our Dear Leader, I cannot be held responsible for my speech, much less remember what I was even saying.

Obviously, I am not to blame for my posts...

Yo!

Mah' Ho Frau P,

I run all uh muh ma fuckin doughts drough Ebonify dis whack English, an' den co'rect fo' Commie context, drow it off t'assistant progs t'Dialectize t'JIBE, finally, add artistic whack t'add comic content. Man! ah' den submit doughts, likes brothas, t'Glo'ious Red Square, fo' collective editin' and purgin'. By da tyme muh ma fuckin dought be posted, likes our Dear Leader, ah' can't be held responsible fo' mah'ma fuckin speech, much less rememba' whut ah' wuz even sayin'.

Don't make me come ovah there bitch...

Comrade C2G хулиганье

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

Yo, ya, errr, thank you, dearest Comrade for through explanation. I must learn new dialect for communications with all collective! [table] [tr] [td]I really appreciate yo' sharing. with muh beeotch" ... I am not clear on "beeotch" unless it's something to do with the beach, but that is not what I said. Most interesting language, is it not? cough cough[/td][/tr][/table]

Chedoh wrote: So when people are eating government cheese

Speaking thereof comrade, I trust your golden goodness is the result of copious quantities of gov. cheese.

Comrade Buffoon, I suggest everyone invest in a yellow shirt from Che' Mart just so they have something to wipe their fingers on after ingesting their mandated ration of gov. che'ese coated doodles.

How'sit goin' mo'fuhkkaz? ah' likes dis here new ebonified cracka' ass english. Lop some boogie. Most assho' mandly it iz da culminashun o' Western Civilisashun dat we's gotss created uh website dat DEVOLVES our speach ta uh lowa' fo'm. WORD! Right on!

Oh, my, I feel an Obamagism coming on with all of this j---- talk.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I have not the trouble to the understanding of Comrade Cradle, Fraulein. What he to say is that he need the fluffy Dear Leader wipes because he did too much the practice of the Obama Commemorative Bedpans and now he is to have the sore highknee opening. He is to have caution words that Teabagging capitalist to steal soft and cuddly Dear Leader sheets to sell at Teabagger violent rallies. Word.

Comrade Buffoon, you have much big tool. Do all manly members of family you belong to have such big tools? Maybe they like to join Misha when time to dig beets.

tool.jpg

Leninka wrote:Oh, my, I feel an Obamagism coming on with all of this j---- talk.

You spoke well You speaky You sp.. Agreement dittos.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Leninka wrote:Oh, my, I feel an Obamagism coming on with all of this j---- talk.

You spoke well You speaky You sp.. Agreement dittos.
. Fraulein, An Obamagasm? I've only had a Goreagasm (like every day). It's like corking my volcano. . Image.. . It makes the Earth Move. I think Gore borrowed the cap from Comrade Putout.

This volcano should be investigated further. I would need pre- capping data and pics to come to any sort of progressive conclusion however....