Kerry gets injured on a bicycle, rides home in a gas-guzzler

[img]/images/Kerry_Bicycle_Plane_Offset.jpg[/img]

While reading Captain Craptek's lion eats US woman story at the Daily Mail site, I stumbled on this little tidbit:

Air Force for one: Massive military transport plane that usually carries 100 troops picks up US Secretary of State John Kerry to bring him home after he breaks his leg cycling

…It seems that our esteemed Kommissar of Foreign Policy, Tovarisch John Skerry injured himself riding an ecologically sound bicycle, so he cut his European tour short and flew back to the USSA on the e-e-e-e-evil, warmongering US Air Force's C-17A Globemaster III that has the carbon footprint of sasquatch all by his lonesome.

I happen to work on this machine as a civil service employee for the Air Force. I'm so happy to toil away keeping the Air Force's primary cargo asset flying so our political elite can utilize it as their personal conveyance.

I thought that maybe this deserved a little standalone attention.

Shhh... The cycling story is for appearances only. As you can see in the People's Headlines to the right, Comrade Kerry's leg was really broken during the Iran nuclear deal negotiation. It is still unclear if the Iranian delegation broke John Kerry's leg as a warning to ensure his silence, or he broke it himself to get out of further negotiations with the Iranians.

Whatever the case, he will be awarded a Purple Heart for his injury in the line of duty, followed by a "throw medal over White House fence" ceremony. So a military transport plane is a good match for this war hero.

John_Kerry_Military_Salute.jpg

John Kerry's transparent PNG cutout for your 'shopping pleasure.

Kerry_Cutout_Bicycle.png

Apocalypse now, comrades! Apocalypse now!

[img]/images/Kerry_Apocalypse_Now_Poster.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Shhh... The cycling story is for appearances only. As you can see in the People's Headlines to the right, Comrade Kerry's leg was really broken during the Iran nuclear deal negotiation. It is still unclear if the Iranian delegation broke John Kerry's leg as a warning to ensure his silence, or he broke it himself to get out of further negotiations with the Iranians.

Whatever the case, he will be awarded a Purple Heart for his injury in the line of duty, followed by a "throw medal over White House fence" ceremony. So a military transport plane is a good match for this war hero.

John_Kerry_Military_Salute.jpg

Dang! Now I have to go and denounce myself again…

…This is beginning to become tedious.

John Kerry's great-grandfather attempts to be the first Kerry to bicycle through West Baltimore during the early 1900s.

kerry-trys-to-ride-through-baltimore.jpg

Comrade Putout, I do believe that is an actual photograph of Michael Rockefeller being hauled off in New Guinea, so his captors can have dinner, with a few fava beans and a nice Chianti.

"He's a member of one of the world's most affluent and powerful families, and he vanishes on the southwest coast of New Guinea -- it's like he was swallowed up in this alien world," said author Carl Hoffman.

You have uncovered the truth!

Jeesh! I did everything I could to become a member of the elite.

I “reported for duty!”, I “married up”! I Ha! even “shot myself in the butt” just to get a Purple Heart.

Then I threw my medals away to show how much I hate war.

What more do you want from me?

All I want to do is “ride my bike.”

(Jeez, my butt hurts)

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:
While reading Captain Craptek's lion eats US woman story at the Daily Mail site, I stumbled on this little tidbit:

Air Force for one: Massive military transport plane that usually carries 100 troops picks up US Secretary of State John Kerry to bring him home after he breaks his leg cycling

…It seems that our esteemed Kommissar of Foreign Policy, Tovarisch John Skerry injured himself riding an ecologically sound bicycle, so he cut his European tour short and flew back to the USSA on the e-e-e-e-evil, warmongering US Air Force's C-17A Globemaster III that has the carbon footprint of sasquatch all by his lonesome.

I happen to work on this machine as a civil service employee for the Air Force. I'm so happy to toil away keeping the Air Force's primary cargo asset flying so our political elite can utilize it as their personal conveyance.

Kommissar Uberdave,

Is it true Princess Queen Mother Hillary designed and built the first C-17A back in 2009 for her own amusement?

Captain Craptek wrote:

Kommissar Uberdave,

Is it true Princess Queen Mother Hillary designed and built the first C-17A back in 2009 for her own amusement?

Dear Komrade Craptek. Where I work is a hangar complex with room for eight of these aircraft so I may know a bit too much about them. (Another part of the base works F-15 fighters and they make tons of noise and carbons on Functional Check Flights and are absurdly cool to watch) I even know the reason it's called Globemaster III (the Globemaster I was the C-74 and Globemaster II was the C-124). The machine was nearing the end of its production run in 2009.

…But, on that note, the original builder was McDonnell Douglas. You may recall in the late 1990s the Clinton administration nixed a proposed merger with Lockheed and (I think) Nothrop Grumman as a military aircraft manufacturing monopoly but allowed Boeing to absorb the obviously not too big to fail Mac Air and shut down it's only domestic wide-body airliner competition, the MD-11. You may note that what was once referred to as the McDonnell Douglas C-17A Globemaster III is now called the Boeing C-17A Globemaster III.

…Perhaps Komrade Kim Jong Hill had her fingers in the pie after all.

<off>

Boeing also acquired McDonnell-Douglass Helicopter in that process, changing my beloved AH-64 Apache into a Boeing product...I spent a glorious summer at the MDHC plant outside of Phoenix testing developmental stuff now known as LONGBOW/ GUARDIAN...

<on>

Considering the number of hours spent shuttling Nanski Peloski to and from San Francisco, and her liquor tab alone, one trip from Europe for the second-best Secretary of State is chump change. If it's paid for by the taxpayers, "what difference, at this point, does it make?".

Captain Craptek wrote:

Kommissar Uberdave,

Dear Komrade Craptek. Where I work is a hangar complex with room for eight of these aircraft so I may know a bit too much about them. (Another part of the base works F-15 fighters and they make tons of noise and carbons on Functional Check Flights and are absurdly cool to watch) I even know the reason it's called Globemaster III (the Globemaster I was the C-74 and Globemaster II was the C-124). The machine was nearing the end of its production run in 2009.

…But, on that note, the original builder was McDonnell Douglas. You may recall in the late 1990s the Clinton administration nixed a proposed merger with Lockheed and (I think) Nothrop Grumman as a military aircraft manufacturing monopoly but allowed Boeing to absorb the obviously not too big to fail Mac Air and shut down it's only domestic wide-body airliner competition, the MD-11. You may note that what was once referred to as the McDonnell Douglas C-17A Globemaster III is now called the Boeing C-17A Globemaster III.

…Perhaps Komrade Kim Jong Hill had her fingers in the pie after all.

Kommissar Uberdave,

But what about the ABC story and this picture of Hillary's C-17?

Hillarys C17.jpg

And check out HER flying desk!

The inside of the aircraft can be configured any way suitable for the mission, and on this mission Clinton sat in a quartet of seats, with aide Huma Abedin next to her. Most of her staff was in a different section of seats, with press and security personnel on the sides.
abc_pol_clinton_111019_wg.jpg

No, Kommissar. Only a very important person - only Madam Hillary - could design and build an aircraft worthy of transporting her and her fat ass around the world. Komrade Kerry probably borrowed HER C-17 for the day.

Komrade Craptek, with a payload exceeding 170,000 pounds the C-17A does have what is known as "Cankle Capacity"...

The answer to this conundrum is AirBust - one engine for two planes and harder to hijack!

[img]/images/captions/Airbust_AlGore.jpg[/img]

Does the former Sec o State's airborne desk shown above have roll-on, roll-off capacity? If so, why didn't someone "accidentally" activate the control somewhere over the Atlantic and save the Party some major e-mail embarrassment?

Has anyone learned of Marie Harfs whereabouts when Kerry broke his leg? I think she'd push her own grandmother down the stairs if it for the narrative.

Red Square wrote:The answer to this conundrum is AirBust - one engine for two planes and harder to hijack!

[img]/images/captions/Airbust_AlGore.jpg[/img]

Comrade Red Square,

There's a problem with this design - It still has a right wing!

I agree Captain Craptek. It needs 2 left wings.

Pshaw. There is no such thing as "left wing." That is a right wing fiction. All progressives are centrists and/or moderates.