Kim Jong Un crashes Obama's Pool Party

Komrades, I bring you disturbing news. As we all know, Obama has been having fantastic pool parties devoted to only the most Equal™ of the People's Cube, and EU members alike. Now, some of you may be asking, "What now? Did we not already have a reform in terms of Pool Quality ™?"

Shh, tovarisch. No questions allowed.

Image Sadly, Kim Jong Un popped in for a short while, and caused Progressive Havoc™ on several of the guests.

Surely, we can learn from this event in case it ever happens again.
Remember, don't let stray nukes into your home!

Capitalist Pig wrote:Remember, don't let stray nukes into your home!
What if they're strapped to a Syrian refugee? Are we not obligated to accept them per Dear Leader's decree that it's un-American to refuse them safe quarter?

Do nuclear lives matter, or only the half-life?

It depends, tovarische. Perhaps it is not what counts as a whole, but as a half? If so, we can thusly state that nothing I am saying makes sense. Equally, of course.

Furthermore, the forum has completely borked my formatting. Is problem.

Capitalist Pig wrote:
Furthermore, the forum has completely borked my formatting. Is problem.
That's part of what makes the Cube so charming, its authenticity and attention to detail. You won't find that on sites designed for capitalists.

Is wonderful, for sure! I was not aware this was a feature made for capitalists; but clearly, you are far more equal than I am, and thusly can re-educate others with pristine accuracy.