Kim Jong Un's Super Bowr Party Menu

[img]/images/Kim_Jong_Un_Super_Bowl_Menu.jpg[/img]

Peopre's Meat Packing Prant #4b (who we kidding, there's no meat reft in arr of North Korea)

Grorious Reader Kim Jong Un announced today that his friend Dennis Rodman is going to stop back by on Sunday for decadent 48th Annuar Super Bowr Game, featuring the Seattre Seahawks praying against the Denver Bronco's in beautifur New York City, financiar mecca of America and home of three recent banker suicides. NYSE Chairman , "Nothing to see here. Move arong!"

It is reported that Rodman wirr be bringing 12 dozen chicken wings, extra spicy Buffaro Sauce. Kim said, "Damn good thing Dennis bringing food 'cuz my country's cupboards are bare! But we'rr be grirring & chirring. I ready to kick it, yo."

South Korea wirr be bringing kim-chi, the garlicly Korean nationar dish. Arso, some deviled eggs. South Korea wirr be expected to stay outside on the porch due to anticipated fraturence.

Mainrand China wirr be there too, with General Tso's 3rd Army Mechanized Corps Chicken. Chairman Wu Jiabao said, "What up my homeys! I wirr send out for Sarsa and Tortirra Chips. Maybe a rittre Pico De Garro too."

Kim Jong Un said he rooting for Bronco's to win because he a big New Orreans Saints fan. "Hey, Peyton Manning a New Orreans boy. And those damn Seahawks stopped my Saints in prayoffs two years now - 2010 season and this season. For Chrissakes, Seattre didn't even have winning season in 2010 and they got in prayoffs anyway! WTF?"

Grorious Reader was arso happy to announce that both teams' cheerreaders wirr be wearing custom, hand-sewn Juche Couture outfits. "Very sexifur. Yes yes! And it wirr bring in badry needed hard currency."

Kickoff is srated for 6pm Eastern, 5pm Centrar Sunday and 3am Korea time Monday

[highlight=#000000](dammit! I forgot to add a Poll asking RoFo voters to vote for Bronco's or Seahawks. My bad!)[/highlight]

Groriuos Reader must be carefur rest rong arm of NFL ritigators attack in worrd court for using term "Super Bowr" in non NFL Collective Approved communications. What is Dear Reader pranning on eating when watching the "Big Game"? rofrmao

This just in -

Comrade Dear Leader Kim Jong Un, in response to the NFL's threat concerning his allegedly unauthorized use of NFL footage and images, stated, "I HAVE NUKES!! YOU IN FOR BIG SURPRISE, STUPID NFL! MANY STARVING DOGS IN NORTH KOREA, WAITING TO EAT NFL EXECUTIVES!!!"

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This just in -

Comrade Dear Leader Kim Jong Un, in response to the NFL's threat concerning his allegedly unauthorized use of NFL footage and images, stated, "I HAVE NUKES!! YOU IN FOR BIG SURPRISE, STUPID NFL! MANY STARVING DOGS IN NORTH KOREA, WAITING TO EAT NFL EXECUTIVES!!!"
That is a point to be considered. Will nukes kill lawyers? Discuss, Comrades.

Juche Couture wrote:[img]/images/Kim_Jong_Un_Super_Bowl_Menu.jpg[/img]
Grorious Reader wirr view sporting activty and sexifur cheerreader on state of art wide screen smart terevision, product of Peopres Consumer Erectronic Cathode Ray And Vacuum Tube Plant Number 57.

America's reftists, arr 20% of them, and the RoFo Voters waited breathressry for Dear Reader Obama-Soetero to pronounce what his intended snacks and mears wirr be whire watching The Big Game ™.

Standing on the barcony of the White House, Dear Reader announced, "Ret the word go forth that I sharr be eating hot dogs. My gaping pie-hore can stretch open to encompass the widest of weiners. Just ask my friend Reggie Rove."

Dear Reader Making Super Bowr Menu Announcement To Fawning Rickspittre Press
ObamaSpeech.jpg

Here's What's On The Menu
ObamasWeiner.jpg
[/b]

I would sincerely wish Glorious Leader, and Dear Leader, to join me in Democratic Kampuchea for sumptuous buffet of food products of our Collective Farm system. But alas, I'm dead.

He rearry hungry!
kim_jong_un_buffet1.jpg

kim-jong-eat-kids1.jpg

Daddy used to rike the radies...
kim-jong-checks-out-chix2.jpg

Fatty rikes the Rod-Man
kim-bball4.jpg

JUCHE COUTURE NFR SUPER BOWR CHEERREADERS

Juche Couture Girr Moders Jackbooted Fascist Thug Rook
[attachment=1]JucheCouture1.jpg[/attachment]
Grorious Reader was asked why she not have crassic Sam Browne Bert. "Dumbass! Her right boobie wourd get squished. Unrike American Repubricans, we here in DPRK not wage war on women."

Juche Couture Girr Moders The New DMZ Rook

[attachment=0]JucheCouture3.jpg[/attachment]
[/color]

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This just in -

That is a point to be considered. Will nukes kill lawyers? Discuss, Comrades.
An excellent point, comrade!

As we all know, the only surviving species following a nuclear war are likely to be cockroaches and lawyers (but as Mark Twain said, I repeat myself).

Nevertheless, lawyers MAY not be immune to starving dogs, assuming that any would actually eat them.

29017-kim_jong_un_buffet1.jpg

Question: Why are these comrades serving buffet lunch in NYC subway men's room?

He's a megalomaniacal leader of a cult of personality culture.
He's an ideologue's ideologue, committed to the success of communism even if it starves two-thirds of the population.
He's got nuclear weapons and a belligerent attitude.

Let's make fun of his accent! Ha! That got him good!

Comrade Brain in Jar, have you had the vodka level in your jar checked recently?

Juche Couture wrote:JUCHE COUTURE NFR SUPER BOWR CHEERREADERS

Juche Couture Girr Moders Jackbooted Fascist Thug Rook
[attachment=1]JucheCouture1.jpg[/attachment]
Grorious Reader was asked why she not have crassic Sam Browne Bert. "Dumbass! Her right boobie wourd get squished. Unrike American Repubricans, we here in DPRK not wage war on women."

Juche Couture Girr Moders The New DMZ Rook

[attachment=0]JucheCouture3.jpg[/attachment]
[/color]

Why if I were not an emancipated Progresiv Revolutionary woman, these Korean sisters would make me so hot and agitated I would have to change my fur hat vanguard dialectic thought strategies on the filosophik front of the People's struggle.

More pics like these. Please. For the Liberation of the Masses.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Brain in Jar, have you had the vodka level in your jar checked recently?
Rearry. I see nothing wrong with Comrade Couture's use of Engrish ranguage.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Brain in Jar, have you had the vodka level in your jar checked recently?
Rearry. I see nothing wrong with Comrade Couture's use of Engrish ranguage.

Comrade PorPotRuckSupper - Exactry! DPRK phone system does not have "para Espanol, marque el numero dos". No, phone system have "for Engrish, press two".

Werr, back to The Big Game ™. Damn Seahawks! No one predict a browout rike this one. And I didn't beat the spread either. I won none of the footbarr poors I was in. I going have somebody shot!

That asshore Seattre coach, at reast his team dump a bunch of yerrow fruid from a Porta-Potti on him. Serve him right, oppressing the worker masses rike he does.

[highlight=#000000]Onward the Sociarist Revorution![/highlight][highlight=#ffff00] Think Juche![/highlight]

Superbowl is over, time for supper bowls...

Last_Supper_Communists.jpg

Red Square wrote:Superbowl is over, time for supper bowls...

Let's see how good I am at Name That Murdering Fascist Communist Thug A$$hole ™

from the Left (always from the Left with these guys) - Dont Know, Dont Know, Dont Know, Dont Know, Josef Vissarionovich Dzugashvili, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Mao Tse-Tung, Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro, Dont Know, Che "I'm Not A Doctor" Guevara

Missing were Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot, Rousseau (the Frog a$$hole who started the whole thing)

Juche Couture wrote:
Red Square wrote:Superbowl is over, time for supper bowls...

Let's see how good I am at Name That Murdering Fascist Communist Thug A$$hole ™

from the Left (always from the Left with these guys) - Dont Know, Dont Know, Dont Know, Dont Know, Josef Vissarionovich Dzugashvili, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Mao Tse-Tung, Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro, Dont Know, Che "I'm Not A Doctor" Guevara

Missing were Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot, Rousseau (the Frog a$$hole who started the whole thing)
I killed about one of every four out of 8 million people, what am I ? Chopped liver? I didn't have the resources to kill more.....I resent not being included in this epic painting. I even had a movie made about my reign of progress.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote: I killed about one of every four out of 8 million people, what am I ? Chopped liver? I didn't have the resources to kill more.....I resent not being included in this epic painting. I even had a movie made about my reign of progress.
Not to mention having your name spoken repeatedly in the chorus of the Dead Kennedys' most excellent "Holiday in Cambodia"!