Kim Jong-un to Launch 'Take Me Out' Reality TV Show

What an opportunity for some lucky Comrade! Kim Jong-un is starting a reality TV Show that offers a matchmaking competition that may allow some lucky comrade the opportunity of hooking up with his sister, Kim Yo-jong, a RED hot comradette that is, for some reason, still available!

No likey, no lifey! Kim Jong-un to launch Take Me Out-style matchmaking contest to find a husband for his spinster sister

Exclusive: Unmarried Kim Yo-jong is North Korea's most powerful woman

KIMJONGUN-main_2878533a.jpg
http _prod.static9.net.au___media_2016_05_22_11_27_kim-jongun_ashx.jpg
According to The Chosunilbo:

Kim Yeo-jong was 42nd on a list of 129 members of the committee, which is a stepping stone to the Politburo. A government source here said Kim Yeo-jong is technically already the No. 2 official in the North.

She has been in charge of propaganda as well as overseeing promotions and appointments.
Here's another picture of Kim Yeo-jong dutifully stuffing the ballot box voting in the People's Congress.

kim_jong__sister_2097978a[1].jpg
According to the British The Sun:

The regime had tried to find her a man in 2012 but no one lived up to expectations and the process is now to begin again after she was moved into high office at the 7th congress, which was held for the first time in 36 years this month.
2016051100840_0[1].jpg
This would be such an honor for any comrade – I considered going myself, but I was told that the candidates must be a graduate of or a student at Pyongyang's Kim Il-sung University, be 5'10 or taller, good looking and have served in the army. I told them I would consider re-enlisting in their army and I have made good on all prior inspections.

Rats All in Order Sir.jpg
They said that I would still have to meet the height requirement, and that I fell quite short of that goal.

Comrade anonemous1,

I had the same problem - solved it with a pair of these RatBoosters™ boots!

RatBooster.jpg

anonemous1 wrote:This would be such an honor for any comrade – I considered going myself, but I was told that the candidates must be have graduated from or be students at Pyongyang's Kim Il-sung University ...
Check:
doctorate-02.jpg

anonemous1 wrote: ... be 5'10 or taller ...
Check:
ladder.jpg

anonemous1 wrote: ... good looking ...
Goes without saying:
meow.jpg

anonemous1 wrote: ... and have served in the army.
I was almost served as dinner to the IX Corps in the North Hamgyong Province during the 1997 famine, so I am sure that counts.

Say hello to Future Dear Brother-In-Law!

Take me out to Pyongyang,
Take me out from the crowd,
Dust your degree off and wash your crack,
Or else Kim Jong will throw your ass back!
Gonna try to get misses Kim-Yeo,
On mister Kim Jong's game,
For it's One! Two! Three strikes
To prison from Py-ong-yang!

Chairman Meow wrote:
The attachment kimjongun.jpg is no longer available

I thought I cleared this with Mao years ago!

Craptek-vs-Mao-2.jpg

Now it's Kim Jong-un - The Soup Nazi!

soups-on.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote: Now it's Kim Jong-un - The Soup Nazi!

soups-on.jpg

Looks like a nice, simple Jacuzzi! I'm always getting into hot water!

And I think I know why Kim Jong-un is trying to marry off his sister - has to do with his relationship with China.

China: Taiwan's female leader 'extreme' because she's single

This could be it...

Did they collect his ration card before...well, you know. He's not going to need it where he's going, and there is no sense letting his rations be redistributed too far.

Just sayin'...