Kim Jong-un wants to open burger joint as 'show of goodwill'

Yes, Kim Jong-un reportedly is offering to open an American burger chain in North Korea!

According to a new U.S. intelligence assessment, while the North Korean leader is no longer willing to give up his nuclear weapons, he said he may open a “Western hamburger franchise in Pyongyang as a show of goodwill,” NBC reports.

Kim Jung-un.jpg
This consolation prize of sorts is said to have possibly been suggested by Kim as a way to gain favor with the burger-loving president.

In 2016 at a campaign rally in Atlanta, Trump said he'd invite Kim to the U.S. for a state dinner, but instead of doing something formal, the two would simply dine on the fast-food American staple.

Question: Will Kim Burgers™ offer these scrumptious selections?

Yellow Cake Burger

Yellow Cake Burger.jpg

Uranium-235 Burger

Uranium-235 burger.jpg

Plutonium Burger

Plutonium burger.jpg

Great Leaders Delight Burger

Dear Leaders burger.jpg

Kim's beverages might include:

Cesium Cooler

Cesium Cooler.jpg

Strontium-90 Smoothy

Strontium-90 Smoothy2.jpg

The first Dear Leader Drive Thrus are already being added to the vast North Korean gulag network. "Anyong haseyoone! Give me one Kim Jong-un-Happy Meal and one Hermit Kingdom Burger with a medium Cesium Cooler".

Torch-carrier of Soviet Hockey wrote:The first Dear Leader Drive Thrus are already being added to the vast North Korean gulag network. "Anyong haseyoone! [highlight=#ffff00]Give me one Kim Jong-un-Happy Meal and one Hermit Kingdom Burger with a medium Cesium Cooler". [/highlight]

...and hold the fallout.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Torch-carrier of Soviet Hockey wrote:The first Dear Leader Drive Thrus are already being added to the vast North Korean gulag network. "Anyong haseyoone! [highlight=#ffff00]Give me one Kim Jong-un-Happy Meal and one Hermit Kingdom Burger with a medium Cesium Cooler". [/highlight]

...and hold the fallout.
That may well be the secret delivery system. I imagine this phone conversation between two North Korean rocket scientists:

"Last night, did you also eat Kim Jong-un-Happy Meal?"
"Yes, I did."
"And did you also wash it down with a Cesium Cooler?"
"Yes, I did."
"Have you been to the bathroom yet?"
"No, I haven't."
"Don't go! I'm calling you from California!"

It has been stated by the Democratic party of the USSA that upon the creation of the Kim burger that all fast food outlets, world wide adopt the Kim burger as their standard. No more whooper from Burger King, no more special cheese and sauce from McDonalds, A&W have to change as well as Wendys. This will bring a, one might say, a proletarian appreciation of the Democrats and their caring sharing philosophy!

Captain Craptek wrote:

...and hold the fallout.
In semi-recent hockey news - Every time Switzerland scored a goal against Korea's unified women's hockey team on Saturday night in Gangneung, the 100-plus member North Korean cheerleading squad, women all dressed in red jackets and white winter hats, began to chant in Korean. “Cheer up!”

Do they come with toys for the little comrades?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Do they come with toys for the little comrades?

The Little tykes are able to select one of these three fabulous gifts.

Kim Ill-sung
Kim Il-sung.jpg

Kim Jung Il
Kim Jong-Il.jpg

Kim Jung-un
Kim Jung-un.jpg

Commissar_Elliott wrote: Do they come with toys for the little comrades?
Unfortunately there are only 2 genders officially recognized by the DPRK. They have dictated that little boys will be presented Dennis Rodman and Kim Jung Un best friends basketball action figures. Girls unfortunately get Donald and Melania Trump dress up paper dolls.

The Look What We Made From the Last Dog in the DPRK Burger

The Dear Leader's Glorious 2018 Food Ration for the Entire Kangwon Province Burger