Kommissar Betty: 'It's true, I'm a man'

POLL: How do you feel that Betty is now a Christ fearing male? (Answer Correctly Now)

You may select 1 option

From the People's Blog:

Muslim Jim wrote:It is apparent to me that you are a zionist mistress. You have repeatedly called upon others to kill peaceful Muslims for isreali ends. You are sadly deaf and blind to the truth. Remember you zionist swine it is your immortal soul not mine.

Kommissar Betty wrote:Get your facts right before you divulge into denial, I'm a GUY!!!!! However, you are right about one thing. My soul is immortal because I am saved and will be a believer in Christ and not some doper who hallucinated visions and did the bidding of the devil in the creation of Islam.

After breaking down barriers and setting new progressive ground rules for the Prime Social Directives by becoming the first female Kommissar in the Peoples' history, it has been revealed that she is in fact a male. After announcing this bombshell, he also has pronounced Jesus Christ as his savior and deity, a direct insult and offense to the progressive soul of the People's state.

An anonymous state source has confirmed both these statements and thus revealed that Betty's downfall came after spurning the advances of a local Islamic scholar who had been trying to court Betty by indulging in an impassioned debate about Islam. Betty was assuming that this scholar was trying to forge ever closer ties with the progressive state when in fact he was trying to make Betty his "Zionist mistress". In Islamic slang this term usually translates to "eternally shackled sex slave".

However, it is unclear if this Muslim scholar was making these overtures in mistaken heterosexual identity or if this is in fact an alternative ulterior motive, which in Islamic circles would condemn this scholar to death by a thousand pebbles.

A local provincial party boss, while speaking in anonymity admitted that it will be a difficult balance to protect the progressive will of this wise Muslim scholar while respecting the sanctity of Islamic cultural law which requires strict adherence. "We need to find the progressive middle ground in protecting the preference status of this Muslim and protecting the holy Islamic tradition of making such deviations a capital punishment which we must respect to the fullest. Such is the dilemma of the progressive revolution."

When asked about the fate of Kommissar Betty, he added, "We will have all of our doctors and truth verification machines hard at work to determine if this is a sly deception or a case of unintended transgenderism." In any case, Betty will be heading for a gulag tribunal to determine if his declaration of allegiance to Jesus Christ will lead to a lengthy internment for him, "it is up to Betty to show some remorse and renounce this allegiance to Christianity, this declaration will weaken the progressive solidarity of the state and should result in dire consequences if not rejected firmly and diligently."

NO! NO! NOOOO!!! This cannot be! It simply cannot be! How can such a bleeding progressive minded party member be a Chr***ian male? I am in denial comrades and patiently await Kommissar Betty's press conference. Hopefully it will have plenty of celebrities and children forced to hold up signs much like Politburo member Cynthia McKinney's to help me reach an informed conclusion..... Sweet Stalin help us all! How many more are infected with this religious zeal?!? We must find these answers, before you know it school prayer will be held on state property, college students will organize bible studies and nativity scenes will be displayed on public property...progressive society will fall apart and FREE SPEECH AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM WILL BE RAMPANT!! In conclusion, perhaps gulag is not the best solution; after all progressive science has come a long way. Couldn't we just MAKE Kommissar Betty a woman…? It worked for Her Excellency H.R.C. I am sure it could work for Kommissar Betty.

There has to be a better way and if not…… LET THE SHOW TRIALS BEGIN!!

Fearing for my life,
Chairman Meow.

P.S- Will there be refreshments and souveniers at the show trial???

Chairman Meow-Say-Pun wrote:Couldn't we just MAKE Kommissar Betty a woman…?

The Politburo reserves the right to make this decision. If state planning requires Betty to be a true woman for the people, then this shall be arranged. At this point in time, the situation as it has unraveled, is having similar outrage and effect as to when Kommissar Betty Friedman announced that she had rode the balony pony for years before becoming Feminine Hero of the Progressive State. Ahhh, the tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive!

Chairman Meow-Say-Pun wrote:P.S- Will there be refreshments and souveniers at the show trial???

Only for Politburo Party Bosses. There will be plenty of work though for all other required public display attendants at the trial. At the very least, hand pointed Christians will be thrown to the lions that will also be present at the trial. I suspect that we may have many cages to be cleaned afterward.

I am sad to admit that the cause of that outburst was because I had been absent from my political indoctrination center (skool) and therefore was consumed by a bout of logic which I hope will never happen again. My overseers have put me on a double dose of Ritalin, Prozac, and Zoloft in the publik education system, which will in time melt my brain into a lumpy putty in which the party can mold into a tool of the proletariat.

OK. As long you're on Party approved drugs.

Kommissar Betty wrote:I am sad to admit that the cause of that outburst was because I had been absent from my political indoctrination center (skool)

In the good old days of Stalin, a single tardiness would be grounds for eighteen months in the gulag. As it is, re-education may be the only answer for your outbursts and logic. You may have to add lithium to your homework regimen to speed up the progressive processes.

If Komrade Betty Friedman was still alive today, she would consult you her regret for renouncing her feminine fame! She felt that the State would take pity on her ripe old age, but Betty Friedman would be proven wrong as she spent the last three years of her existence serving the state in more unglamourous ways, shoveling coal into the furnace of the greater good.

What's in a name anyway? After all, Here is photographic proof that I am a man:
Never mind the baby shoes with blood on them; I don't eat babies (anymore).

Muslim Jim
zionist mistress or christian "male". There is no difference as both are one in the same. Enjoy hell!!!!!!!!!!

You Islamo-facists seem to have a weird idea of what hell is like....

Hey Muslim Jim have you heard these?

;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :o

JIHAD HUMOR - MUSLIM JOKES by stand-up comic Goffaq Yussef.

Good evening gentlemen, and get out, ladies.

On my flight to New York there must have been a Jew in the bathroom the entire time. There was a sign on the door that said "occupied."

What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes? Nothing! You told her twice already!

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb? None! They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews for it!

Did you hear about the Broadway play, The Palestinians ? It bombed!

What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi Arabia? Lefty!

Did you hear about the Muslim strip club? It features full facial nudity!

Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the West Bank? Because it's just a stone's throw from Israel!

Why are Palestinian boys luckier than American boys? Because every Palestinian boy will get to join a rock group!

A small plane carrying Yassir Arafat and all his top lieutenants crashes and all aboard are killed. Who is saved? The Palestinian people!

A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police. "Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins. All I said was I'm dying to get laid!"

What does the sign say above the nursery in a Palestinian maternity ward? "Live ammunition."

A Palestinian girl says to her mommy, "After Abdul blows up, can I have his room?"