Komrad Krauthammer Praises Dear Leader!

I am full guilty as little reading does happen to me. But when words are of written type that bring praise to glorious achievement of BHussein I suddenly must submit to guilt.

A paper was blew into gulag compound and fell at my hem of burkhaha and there were most excellent news from a one so-name Komrad Krauthammer and this happy sharing must be.
It spoke of arriving VAT I not of much understanding but should bring glorious change so all can be equalized.

Then such wonderus words I can not to be contained...

"Obama set out to be a consequential president, on the order of (spit spit) Ronald Reagan. With the VAT, Obama's triumph will be complete. He will have succeeded in reversing Reaganism."

I am of big joy! Triumph to BHussein is to come complete! All to be equal!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Well, blow my britches off. Ole Krautie has finally seen the light. You should pass that reading around the gulag and fill us all with joy.

This is good. Since the Democra-Ticks have never come up with an original idea on their own;-did not this idea come from our European Comrades, first? It is always good to have journalists point Dear Leader in the Korrect direction, not that Comrade Zero isn't perfect, but you must admit, such a busy man as Dear Leader doesn't always have time to think, and can always use most excellent suggestions. And think what it will do towards creating a low consumption economy (as is often touted by journalists on my favorite radio station--NPR)?

Tears of joy! This is exactly what we need to solve obesity epidemic -- less children drinking capitalist pig soda and more time spent pulling beets to pay for new taxes. This is brilliant! Thanks to our Dear Leader!

VAT: Value Added Tax (Report to your local politburo for the form)

With this in mind, you owe $324.41 (or six vintage cassettes of Lenin speeches), Mrs AlCzarweary ... since you added valuable information and all....

On a personal note, in the west, a lady is much more desirable with a bonnet and innocent grin. Just sayin...

NeObama: "How do you bend the unemployment figures down?"

Creepy kid: "Simple. THERE IS NO UNEMPLOYMENT."

Finally, we're going to put a stop to the purchase of $30 bottles of Scotch, $17 movie tickets, trips to Costa Rica to bond with the rain forest, trips to sushi restaurants, big screen TV's, iPods, iPads, MP3 players, laptops, and for once Boulder, Colorado will at least reduce their energy consumption to the national average. That their energy usage has risen by 27% whereas the rest of the nation's energy usage has only risen 15% is a terrible mark against our progressive aspirations! Something must be done about it. I am appalled and DENOUNCE Boulder, Colorado for this.

From an article entitled "Boulder Struggles With Energy Conservation

"By the end of 2008, emissions here were 27% higher than 1990 levels. That's a worse showing than the U.S. as a whole, where emissions rose 15% during that period, according to the Department of Energy.
"If a place like Boulder that regards itself as being in the environmental forefront has such a tough time, these types of efforts are not going to work as a core policy" for the nation, says Roger Pielke Jr., who studies the political response to climate change at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
One problem: People don't want to give up gadgets. Recently, Prof. Pielke taught a seminar on energy demand. The university had installed motion-detector lights that shut off when the room is vacant to save energy. But when he asked his 17 students to lay all their iPods, cellphones and laptops on their desks, they had 42 electronic devices among them. Powering those up, he said, negated any conservation value from the fancy lights."

I heart my progBook, I heart my progBerry, I heart my progPhone, I heart my progPod. Her Highness MO shall see to it that all homeless Roosters will have all this and more, while those evil Rethuglikanns and the Bourgeois Middle Class and the Small Businesses who have RUINED our Amerika Dream of free bok choy for all will be at once stripped of these evil kapitalist devices.

Yummmmm... Boch Choy....

Comrade Rooster,

Don't forget your home here at the gulag. And, there is nothing more healthy than beets and vodka.

Of course, MO is going to provide you with all those proggy toys. I'm sure Red Roosters are right behind her favorite color for purposes of liberation.

Ah hah! The hatchet job! Yes, we must let Comrade MO know that we have plenty of liberated Roosters for her favoritism...

With this in mind, you owe $324.41 (or six vintage cassettes of Lenin speeches), Mrs AlCzarweary ... since you added valuable information and all....

On a personal note, in the west, a lady is much more desirable with a bonnet and innocent grin. Just sayin...
And now with added valuable information as to how to become much more desirable lady in gulag, you to owe to me Rubles2,574.93 so as to obtain such flowerful bonnet. But to exchange I will be of accepting one case Vodka and basket beets as to be enough to satisfy all ladies of gulag who in order of equalization would be enjoying night of careless frivolity intead of making for unfairness for me to have pretty bonnet and they would not.

But, Comrade Buffoon, you may instead have flowery bonnet to boot.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:

And now with added valuable information as to how to become much more desirable lady in gulag, you to owe to me Rubles2,574.93 so as to obtain such flowerful bonnet. But to exchange I will be of accepting one case Vodka and basket beets as to be enough to satisfy all ladies of gulag who in order of equalization would be enjoying night of careless frivolity intead of making for unfairness for me to have pretty bonnet and they would not.

But, Comrade Buffoon, you may instead have flowery bonnet to boot.

Mrs Czarweary, the worthless check is in the mail and I thank you for the bonnet, I may wear it to the next Down With Capitalism rally.

Comrade Buffoon

For your collection and for the good of the Collective.

And does it not appear Red Rooster has lost several comrades? Undoubtedly the result of greedy, gluttonous capitalist.

And does it not appear Red Rooster has lost several comrades? Undoubtedly the result of greedy, gluttonous capitalist.
Ah yes, Fraulein Pulloskies! But perhaps Komrad Red Rooster is being owner of capitalist venture as has now been exposed a chain store of <a href="https://www.redrooster.com.au/">Red Rooster</a> has been most popular in DownUnderland aka Australia where there consumption of many many pullits of free mange range habit.
Image Perhaps Red Rooster can explain such activity?

AH HA! Sweet fancy gulags, comrade Czarweary, could you be correct?! Daring to gain filthy lucre... filthy chicken lucre by evil capitalist ways? I'm feeling a little aghast . . . and . . . a little faint.

Here's one of the dear ones which barely escaped with his life.

The Australian Fast Food Party? Kids? Recruitment? And their website motto says it all "It's gotta be Red."

This is all very suspicious comrades.

The official fast food of Oz is something they whimsically call "Dead horse and eyes" which is a pot pie (chicken?) with tomato sauce slathered on top (sauce and pies).

And now this image, created by Red Rooster himself was recently found in the secret KGB archives. Good work Al Czarweary for uncovering this capitalist plot of profound poultry proportions.

This is sooo disturbing, but I won't jump to a BIG conclusion since I, your humble Gulag Gal, was similarly accused to being involved in capitalism Limburger cheese manufacturing... and it wasn't true. It was a smelly situation of which I am still trying to cleanse myself of.

Doesn't Leninka look lovely. I'm sorry I missed the outing that day, but duty called at the gulag latrine (digging holes is so time consuming *pant pant... but ultimately rewarding for the comrades)

Comrades,

It bee-hoofs me this fine day to try to explain these mysterious workings of The Party™, which are far to sophisticated for the Unwashed Masses™ to understand. You see when the party does the Laundry™ we made-progs must be sure that things are washed korrektly. Many times this requires my our full staff andglorious network of Party Affiliates™. You must not confuse the inner-workings with accountable kapitalist entities, unaccountable bureaucracy is far superior and sometimes requires certain leeway so that we may continue to house feed and cloth all the useful idiots Unwashed Masses™!

Comrades I'm absolutely mortified by all the wretched capitalism being practiced behind my back. The Fraulein has her cheesy Limburger factory. Red Rooster selling fast food down under. The Col. is making his fortune selling People's rifles with squeegee bayonets. Thought Crime Warden is shamelessly promoting his gulag for wayward thought criminals. Leninka has taken to manufacturing brooms and Buffoon has his truck hijacking racket. Theo has his rancho. Pinkie has a golden shovel. Zampolit a 42" monitor. Obamugabe owns his own country. Even Reiuxcat has a herd of mousy slaves to do his bidding.

And what do I got? A lousy ice axe stuck in my ushanka. WTF? And let's not forget our other comrades with even less. People like Red Star who hasn't been seen in so long we assume he's dead. Olga who has nothing to keep her warm at night but her dictionary. Casserole Czar who is forced to feed her family by cooking up food for thought. Snoogie, poor Snoogie has to eat raw fish wrapped in seaweed. Tovarich too. Czar Czar almost got swallowed by a giant grouper just outside Gungan City. Betinov has to live in a jar of foul smelling liquid. Laika in his old age has been forced to eat dogfood and Pamalinsky suffered a breakdown from all the stress she must endure. I could go on but I don't want to embarrass anymore people by making their sad tales of woe public. For example comrades like BigFurHat, Maksim, Irony Curtain and HippieCritic who had to move to a low rent website where they pay their bills with hyperinflated iOTW bucks.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED at the disparity of wealth present in our collective. We need a progressive tax on all income and possessions. The revenue from this tax should be paid directly to me (for fair and equal redistribution to the masses).

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades I'm absolutely mortified by all the wretched capitalism being practiced behind my back. The Fraulein has her cheesy Limburger factory. Red Rooster selling fast food down under. The Col. is making his fortune selling People's rifles with squeegee bayonets. Thought Crime Warden is shamelessly promoting his gulag for wayward thought criminals. Leninka has taken to manufacturing brooms and Buffoon has his truck hijacking racket. Theo has his rancho. Pinkie has a golden shovel. Zampolit a 42" monitor. Obamugabe owns his own country. Even Reiuxcat has a herd of mousy slaves to do his bidding. . . . . BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH . . . .

It is so unProg to whine and complain, is it not. We are to be grateful to our glorious Leader for all we have and even more grateful for what we don't have. Have some cheesy cheese chill, dear Komrade. Have a cup with the Peeps voka vokda vodka with it and ve be even mo more gratful grateful.
Cheese, glorious cheeese Voda Vodka glorious vokda vodka!

Hey, my broom is for the Greater Good! Besides, I think we can safely place the blame for everything on Mrs. Al Czar Weary. Heck, we hide just about anything in that beard of hers.

Besides, I think we can safely place the blame for everything on Mrs. Al Czar Weary. Heck, we hide just about anything in that beard of hers.
Ala zag! Search of my beard reveals only beet spittle and much graying of hairs. I have now understanding you are of much taken with my beard and are of missing the goatee you once wear. So then why you not allow your glorious facial mane of morning to stay?
Are you enjoy too much Obooboocare torch blow job?

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
Besides, I think we can safely place the blame for everything on Mrs. Al Czar Weary. Heck, we hide just about anything in that beard of hers.
Ala zag! Search of my beard reveals only beet spittle and much graying of hairs. I have now understanding you are of much taken with my beard and are of missing the goatee you once wear. So then why you not allow your glorious facial mane of morning to stay?

The facial spittle growth is most glorious, Comrade Leninka, and I'm sure will make Comrade Czarweary humbly proud and filled with progressive joy (as will that "Obooboocare torch blow job". btw, where do we sign up?!)

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:

The facial spittle growth is most glorious, Comrade Leninka, and I'm sure will make Comrade Czarweary humbly proud and filled with progressive joy (as will that "Obooboocare torch blow job". btw, where do we sign up?!)

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I am full guilty as little reading does happen to me. But when words are of written type that bring praise to glorious achievement of BHussein I suddenly must submit to guilt.
A paper was blew into gulag compound and fell at my hem of burkhaha and there were most excellent news from a one so-name Komrad Krauthammer and this happy sharing must be.
It spoke of arriving VAT I not of much understanding but should bring glorious change so all can be equalized.
Then such wonderus words I can not to be contained...

"Obama set out to be a consequential president, on the order of (spit spit) Ronald Reagan. With the VAT, Obama's triumph will be complete. He will have succeeded in reversing Reaganism."

I am of big joy! Triumph to BHussein is to come complete! All to be equal!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

I think the Hammer was trying to promote "redistribution of taxation" that would fall equally on the toiling masses as well as the trust-fund supplicants of the capitalist clique. We must resist this VAT with all our might and urge that in its place there be the imposition of a "fair tax" on the rich so that the top 5% pay 120% of the taxes with the 20% extra being refunded to the toiling masses. Nothing is more satisfying than to receive a refund without having to fund in the first place. It's much more efficient.

--Gorbels Cube

Yes, Comrade Gorbels Cube. I am most concerned about the needs of the masses, and the masses of needs. We must be fair, as you say.

Comrade Al Czar Weary,

I most like you sharing equally your beard with me. A true Comrade, you are. Yes, I must admit I most enjoy blow job torch beard removal treatments. The minute my beard grows out a little bit, I run back for another job. I like the way the burn tingles my face. Now that you have shared some of your beard with me, I will be able to get some extra blow job torches, I mean, blow torch jobs---I can never remember which way it is supposed to go. What does it matter, really?