Komrades, I must denounce...

...Komrade Reich! How can a 4' 8" komrade see anything but butts in a riot? This is becoming an embarrassment to the cause!

His unfortunately stunted growth, the results of a youthful experiment with The Peoples Cigarettes, also reduced his pre-frontal lobe neuron count to 3. BEWARE! Phrases such as "sawed off" "angry little Elf" and "miniature pinscher" will provoke a full retaliatory atavistic screech.

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:...Komrade Reich! How can a 4' 8" komrade see anything but butts in a riot? This is becoming an embarrassment to the cause!
Maybe he walked in the front, like in this footage procured by Captain Craptek?

Comrade Reich is not too short, you comrade are too tall.

Hand me my scythe.

Comrade Otis wrote:Comrade Reich is not too short, you comrade are too tall.

Hand me my scythe.
Exactly what I was saying to the Central Committee! I sense equalness here in equal measure.Image

Yes, and Comrade "Third" Reich has been spotted "taking a knee" as the National Anthem of our beloved Motherland was being played When asked to comment on Comrade Reich's unpatriotism, his spokesperson replied simply; "He was standing up. Mocking people who are vertically handicapped is disgusting behavior from the alt right height supremacists/racists/homophobes/sexists/xenophobes and photophobes."

Comrades, carefully examine, it may be the original picture recently discovered.........

Sadly, even the Elfish cuteness of Comrade Reich cannot save him from public ridicule. If only we could get the Bureau of Peoples Population Planning to approve abortions in the 217th trimester....
So let's see: Yiannopoulos, who is an outsider to Berkeley and generally unwelcome there, succeeds in secretly arranging for more than 100 thugs to assemble in this city and then invade the Berkeley campus and cause more than $100,000 in damage, all to create a pretextual motive for Trump to alter federal funding for the UC system. And Yiannopoulos manages to do this without a single one of the thugs spilling the beans and tipping off the fact that this violent criminal conspiracy is organized by Yiannopoulos, not his opponents.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/washington-post-humiliates-robert-reich.php