Kucinich loses primary!

Horrible news, comrades! Dennis Kucinich - that bastion of clear thought and innovative ideas - has lost his primary bid to, uh, someone else. https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/kucinich-loses-primary_633282.html Hopefully he doesn't run as an independent or CPUSA or Green candidate, since that might draw dozens of votes away from the Democratic candidate.

***Would anyone care to post their favorite quotes from the brilliant mind of this man?*** Here is one I like: "It was an unidentified flying object, OK? It's, like, it's unidentified." --Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), after being asked about an account in Shirley MacLain's book that said Kucinich once had a close encounter with a UFO while visiting her house in Washington state. MacLaine wrote that Kucinich "felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in his mind" as a triangular craft hovered above him. (Watch video clip) Actually, I like this one better: "I am running for President of the United States to enable the Goddess of Peace to encircle within her arms all the children of this country and all the children of the world. "

(P.S. Anyone know how to put page breaks in these posts...?)