LAND OF OZ: OBAMA DIDN'T DEBATE THE REAL ROMNEY

POLL: Can it be that Obama debated a doppelganger?

You may select 1 option

Our beloved, worshiped and adored, Thэ-Oиэ™, DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя, says that the real Mitt Romney did not debate him (talk about debating a Strawman...).

[indentr]LINK
[/indentr]
Can it be that Rethuglicans used a doppelganger? [/i][/b]

~
They concoct a STRAWMAN Romney, and then when the Real Romney shows up for the debate, with his Real Campaign Platform, they call the latter, Phony, and the former Real. It seems so ironic, it borders into PEOPLE'S CUBE parody, but it is happening as we speak. In fact, it becomes creepy. Are we witnessing the unhinging of the Obama Regime? Can it be that the world of lies Democrats have built is so thick, that they themselves are caught in it, that they belive their own lies and are now showing symptoms of psychopathy?

Can it be that Rethuglicans used a doppelganger?
Нет, Comrades! EUROSEC used the Doppelganger and look what it got them!
flatbaraka_eurosec_aftermath.jpg

Jíbaro wrote:
~
Can it be that the world of lies Democrats have built is so thick, that they themselves are caught in it, that they belive their own lies and are now showing symptoms of psychopathy?
Also Prog Off:Yeah, Jibaro,

It can be and is, much to all of our sorrow and angst. After Romney wins (hopefully every single state) the battle will have only begun.

I think many of us know this. So many don't (that's the scary part, as you know)

Michael Savage was quite right in saying "Liberalism is a mental disorder." No? I think, "Yes."

I suspect the Rethuglicans kidnapped Dear Leader and replaced him with a doppelganger. How else can you explain three legs and not four?
debate.png

Yeah, Ina!

Whatever else explanation could there be?

Oh, Nanski!

How I do miss you! And wish I could miss you more!

Kisses!

IT IS NOT TOO OUTLANDISH TO SUGGEST SO! HOW ELSE CAN ONE EXPLAIN OUR GLORIOUS LEADER -- KOMRADE OBAMA -- BEING KALLED "SLUGGISH", "ILL-PREPARED", AND "TIRED"?!? THE KAPITALISTIK REPUBLIKANS MUST HAVE BROUGHT IN A STAND-UP KLOWN FOR THIS ROMNEY TO DEBATE!!! THAT IS THE REASON THAT ONLY MAKES SENSE!!! HOW ELSE KAN THE REPUBLIKANS DEKLARE "viktory"?!?!? OUR GLORIOUS SENSATIONAL LEADER, REALLY, ALLOWED THE REPUBLIKANS TO DO SO TO GIVE THEM A FALSE SENSE OF VIKTORY!! WE KNOW THAM, THAT THEY WILL KOME INTO THE NEXT "DEBATE" KOKKY, ARROGANT, AND UPPITY...BUT OUR GLORIOUS LEADER WILL SHOW THEM!!! THEY WILL KOME IN OVERKONFIDENT!! BUT OUR HALLOWED LEADER WILL SHOW THEM HIS REAL KOLORS! HE WILL MAKE UP FOR THE TRIKKS OF THE REPUBLIKANS AND DEFEAT THIS ROMNEY IN THE NEXT DEBATE!
[highlight=#ff0000]ON TO THE NEW NOVEMBER REVOLUTION!!! VIKTORY KOMRADE OBMAMA, OUR GLORIOUS LEADER!!! VIKTORY PARTY LEADER AND KOMRADE BIDEN!!! VIKTORY FOR THE PEOPLE!!![/highlight][hr][/hr]

I can't wait for the next three debates, including next week's wth Ryan and Biden. I am STILL ---- after four years of these two ---- befuddled as to how these two clowns, named Obama and Biden, and their keystone kops of a kabinet, got into office in the first place? Are the American People REALLY so ineptly stupid?!? (oF COURSE, WE did ELECT bILL cLINTON TO OFFICE TWICE....)
ImageImageImageImage