Lavrentiy Beria to advise Dems on Impeachment?

Internet rumor has it (and you know if you read it on the Internet, it has to be true) that after multiple failed attempts to get rid of tRump, the Democrats will hold a seance in the hopes of contacting Lavrentiy Beria and getting his advice.

Lavrentiy Beria was director of the Soviet secret police, and played a major role in the purges of Joseph Stalin's opponents.

Beria was famous for getting people to confess to a crime, whether they committed one or not.

Show me the man.jpg

Here is a famous example of Beria's ability to get people to confess:

Once, Stalin met a delegation of workers from the Urals. When the workers left, Stalin looked around for his pipe but did not see it.

Stalin called Beria and said, "Lavrentiy, my pipe disappeared after the visit of those workers."

"Yes, Yosif Vissarionovich, I'll immediately take proper measures."

Ten minutes later, Stalin pulled out a drawer in his desk and saw his pipe. He struck a match, puffed out a ring of smoke, and dialed Beria's number.

"Lavrentiy, my pipe's been found."

"What a pity," Beria said, "All of them have just confessed."

'pelipsky's mythical hare-brained horned rodent mind is twirling...twirling...

The Anonymous witnesses escape Beria's - who is obviously Trumputler literally - interrogation and methods??

Interrogations are not accolades and praise like Hillary's interrogation for unconstitutional heath care task force...interrogations...well, these Anonymous Witnesses are blabbing to the beat of their own drum WILLINGLY??? So obviously they are suck ups and liars and need to be broken to discover motive and intent to deceive the Interrogators; in defense of The Mother Land of U.S.S.A.

Shouldn't these witnesses, such as the Vindman, undergo at least a few sessions of stungun preparation before testifying about the crimes of Trumputler and his KKKommunist Plan to Make America Great Again?

Comrade Beria was a GENIUS, in some ways like the fictional Englander "Sherlock Holmes". Except Comrade Beria was MUCH SMARTER the bourgeois "Holmes" character!

Some words of encouragement to the honorable Dems from Lavrentiy...

Not Blind.jpg

scream.jpg

Comrades!

I'm so pleased to see that one of my "Heroes of The Soviet Union" is still relevant! I have always aspired to be as 'useful' to the Party ™ as the Esteemed Comrade Beria.

If I was Pelosi and Co., I would be looking over my shoulder as I'm sure Laverentiy Pavlovich will make sure there are no loose ends, if you get my drift, Eh Comrades? Eh?

As Always, Your Humble Liquidator!
Dimitri

Dimitri Kissov wrote:... [highlight=#ffff00]I'm sure[/highlight] Laverentiy Pavlovich will make sure there are no loose ends, if you get my drift, Eh Comrades?
Yes, absolutely, so true, Komrade Dimitri Felixovich! If anybody - you are the first to know this!

... on ze odzer hand:

Mystery item No. 1

Does Alan Dershowitz read The Peoples Cube™?

From Breitbart.com

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz during an appearance on Sunday's “The Cats Roundtable” on New York AM 970 radio equated the Democrats' obsession with impeaching President Donald Trump to the KGB under former Soviet Union dictator Joseph Stalin.

Dershowitz argued that the Democrats are “making up crimes” and weaponizing impeachment against Trump.

“It reminds me of what Lavrentiy Beria, the head of the KGB, said to Stalin. He said, ‘Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime,' which he really meant, ‘I'll make up the crime.' And so the Democrats are now making up crimes,” he added.

Beria.jpg

Here is the audio link of Dershowitz's interview

Note: This is an audio link so you must click the following link to listen

https://omny.fm/shows/cats-interviews/a ... z-11-10-19