League of the Militant Unemployed Jumps 8 million

[img]/images/POSTER_OFA_Demand_Redistrib.png[/img]

In 2008, the Party formed the ‘League of the Militant Unemployed' to organize citizens who have renounced labor as a means of acquiring a fair share of the People's Wealth.

While these workers and peasants are not officially ‘unemployed,' they engage in political activity, such as voting and filing for State benefits - which qualifies them as 'Community Unemployment Activists,' according to the classification by the Department of Labor's Statistics Manipulation Division.

Predictably, the League's membership during Obama's first term jumped by over 8 million, placing the total number of Non-Labor Activists nation-wide to over 88 million.

First Term: Americans ‘Not in Labor Force' Increased 8,332,000

This is a glorious victory for the Party and Comrade B.B. Obama personally, as the League of the Militant Unemployed is instrumental in pushing for Social Justice through Collectivization and Redistribution of Wealth, which the reactionary bourgeoisie had stolen from the People by means of capitalist exploitation.

These 8,332,000 patriotically unemployed citizens are now heroically struggling for the good of the masses through reclassification and volunteering for Social Benefits, thus reducing the productivity of counter-revolutionary elements by pulling down the means of resistance against Progress.

Many of them also participate in voluntary weapons exchanges (receiving free items in exchange for firearms), and help with many other redistributive activities of the State, generating a growing demand for these services and thus ensuring their perpetuity.

The truth is, the State cannot redistribute wealth without those volunteering to receive it - at least until our society progresses to the stage where participation in redistribution becomes mandatory.

On this first day of Comrade Obama's second term as Party Chairman and President, we express our deepest gratitude for his caring leadership of the League of the Militant Unemployed, and pledge to continue adding more workers and peasants to the ranks of the Community Unemployment Activists.

Citizens of non-essential labor, join the League of the Militant Unemployed! Agitate for increased Social Redistribution of Wealth!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Proletarian Red-noser

We are going to need funds for this. The Senate is ready, willing and able to respond to this emergency.

senate ready.jpg

Poster being made... by OFA (Organizing For Action)

Join the heroic ranks of government dependents!
Demand redistribution of wealth!
Stop working and learn to vote for a living!
Let the private economy burn!

Comrade Director, I pledge to stare at my screen intently until you post it, just to prove my loyalty to the Party.
Red Square wrote:Poster being made...

Worth the staring!
Red Square wrote:Poster being made... by OFA (Organizing For Action)

[img]/images/POSTER_OFA_Demand_Redistrib.png[/img]

Join the heroic ranks of government dependents!
Demand redistribution of wealth!
Stop working and learn to vote for a living!
Let the private economy burn!

And another one -

[img]/images/Poster_Vote_for_a_living.jpg[/img]

The people don't need your stinking jobs - Obama will give us our fair share anyway!
Why work if you can vote for a living?

Hallelujah and redistribute the wealth! The One has washed away my need for any feeling of self- worth, pride, or morals in general! I am free!