Learn Social Architecture at Home

Always wanted to be one of the big shots?

blankvertical.jpg
Built of trillions of Cube Card kits, this towering ultra-modern Greek style social architecture pension plan reaches for the stars! Cube-O-Scopic stereo photo courtesy of Red Space Imagineering.

Tired of your dead end job? Do you dream of living the good life? Is your career in a rut? Has your job been canned due to the economic downturn? Are you one of those still dangling in the noose of unemployment - with little hope of ever finding another job? Then you might consider a meaningful, exciting, and well paying job in the fastest growing industry in the world! You too can become a Social Architect and reap the rewards of riches and respect. We make it easy.

GUARANTEED RESULTS
The Karl Marx Treatment Center is the only source of the world famous Cube Card construction materials used by all Progressive governments to build their social security, health care, government pension plans, and Green energy projects to name just a few of things built with Cube Card construction. These governments are always building more social architecture and they are actually begging for more and more qualified Social Architects.

TRILLIONS SOLD!
You already know who we are. We've sold trillions upon trillions of Cube Card materials to almost every government on the face of the earth. And they're demanding even more as they build their soaring house of Cube Cards to the stars. You can join the future and take the first step in your exciting new career in Social Architecture by filling out the simple form below and sending it in today. Nations have mortgaged their children to learn what you will learn. Along with your study course you will receive the educational discount on Cube Card kits.

Governments pay $10,000,000 for a 52 card kit but you will only pay $19.95 per kit. This is a savings of nearly ten million dollars for each kit you purchase. You, as a new Social Architect, are that valuable to us.

ORDER HOME STUDY COURSE
AND GET SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS
ON CUBE BUILDING MATERIALS

frontback.gif

winning hand.gif

Give yourself a winning hand.
Order today and we'll also send you a
CUBE-O-SCOPIC
stereovision
computer viewer!
viewersmall.png

Just click this link to join your exciting future as a Social Architect and save millions on each purchase of Cube Card kits you order: Karl Marx Treatment Center Reeducation ReDirectorate
Last edited by Red Square on 7/16/2021, 5:43 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Due to the unconscionable irresponsible cuts in government funding to the KMTC we are no longer able to produce Super Cube-O-Scopic stereovision. Don't let the Republicans deny you these essential services. Unite and fight!

Step right up comrades! Get yours while they're RED HOT!

"Due to the unconscionable irresponsible cuts in government funding to the KMTC we are no longer able to produce Super Cube-O-Scopic stereovision. Don't let the Republicans deny you these essential services."

Well, ****! That is what I was wanting. I feel I have been robbed by cheap spending reichwingers. How do they expect the peoples of the USSA to make money and expand the economy if government is not giving $$$$ and stuff away?! *****.

Lovely deck of cards Komrade!!! But the new card game will not work without these:

[indentr]There must be a LAW that forces everyone to buy/use these cards.

There must be ANOTHER LAW that recognizes Who can-may-will-must win (Party nomenklature).[/indentr]
Without these two, the glorious deck of cards will not only, NOT WORK, but will provoke the immediate rise of the masses in anarchy and lawless behaviors.

Ah crud, looks like we'll have to re-build all those inner city projects with the korrekt Party Approved™ materials now...

cards-3.jpg

Comrade J-

I volunteer for the job of Card Kommissar for my Peoples Residential Collective! Already I have been taking the names of those who might be unresponsive to their obligation to participate.

Jíbaro wrote:Lovely deck of cards Komrade!!! But the new card game will not work without these:
There must be ANOTHER LAW that recognizes Who can-may-will-must win (Party nomenklature).

eliterules.gif

Since I was a child-person, I always dreamed of growing up and becoming a Social Architect. I have designed entire societies in which I have eliminated violence (by killing everyone who opposed me) saved humankind (by destroying all who pollute and contribute to global warming) and made everyone free from want (by murdering evil greedy capitalist business-types who make unconscienable profits and prey on the masses.) I never thought I would be able to make my dreams a reality.... until NOW!

OK, I'll do it, count me in! It's not because I am power-hungry or anything like that, you understand.... It's for the children.

$19.95 you say? Is there a discount for faithful Party members?

I re-distributed to myself the KMTC's rule book, and this was all I found inside:
Image Same as all our other Prog rule books.

Social Architect? Damn, I just wasted $9.95 on a "Democrat Strategist" certification so I'd be invited on all the Sunday morning talkshows.

Not having the $19.95 + s/h to investing in such a worthy transaction, I simply borrowed a comrades copy. (before you all rush to your abodes and unlock your secret vaults, said copy will be returned by the end of next week.. or so!!).

(yawn) Very enlightening.

is "Social Architect" anything like "Community Organizer'" comrades?

What!?! People have questions and other needs!?! What in Stalin's name!!!! Ahemmm....

We must have another Politburo meeting and discuss these qualification....

Social Architect Certifications
1) "Community Organizer" certification
2) "Democrat Strategist" certification

Do any other comrades have any certification suggestions requirments?

3) "Necro-Voter Rallyer" certification
4) "Civility Expert" certification
5) "Union Strongman" certification

Wow, becoming a Social Architect is hard. Those people are must be smart.