Leave Mass Murder to the Professionals, Obama tells Holmes

james holmes obama.jpg

In a fit of disgust with the Colorado "Batman" shootings, President Obama exclaimed "James Holmes needs to keep his day job. Who does he think he is? The ATF? He's a piker!"

President Obama was at Camp David putting the final touches on the UN Arms Trade Treaty, a progressive wish-list of worldwide gun control diktats.

"I want to be perfectly clear," the President said in a recent interview, "We need Rwandan-style gun control. Only the police and military have weapons. Period. So slink off and be bitter, but you can't cling to your guns. We need to take those - for your own safety."

A reporter asked about guns for home defense. "Our police and emergency responders need to be as well armed and funded as the military" he responded. "You won't need to protect your family from intruders - we'll send professionals to do that."

There's a mother's basement at Camp David? Who knew?

Indeed, Comrade Sadesky, it is beyond disgusting that this wannabe Joker would go so far as to use a "semiautomatic assault rifle" (similar to dry water or a scalding icicle) in his brazen attempt to do what only the ATF or the FBI Hostage Rescue Team is legally allowed to do.

Besides, as has been pointed out - we already HAVE a Joker.

Centers for Disease Control wrote:Image

A country where only the police have guns is called a POLICE STATE.

There's 300,000,000 guns in this country - name me a government program that is 90% effective. Even at 90% confiscation you are looking at 30,000,000 guns in the hands of some very pissed Americans.

Gun control is essential to ensure the carrying out the liquidation of the People's enemies is as peaceful and orderly as possible.

Back to more serious business. I am helping/urging register all to vote. Certainly, those likely to vote Romney have absolute priority. I am offering a ride and a very good Belgian beer to everybody who promises to vote Romney. The beer is Affligem.

Ratman visits Aurora, Colorado

“I got down here as fast and furiously as I could. I even delayed my 103rd round of golf.

“Why, Michelle even delayed her next taxpayer-funded million-dollar vacation.”

“Hey, other than all that – how was the movie?

Are we done here?”

“He was at my house.

I, too, am now divine. Yahoo.

Though I would still like back the silverware his wife

stuffed in her bag.”

Image Marrisa Mayer, useful idiot of the left and new Yahoo CEO.

Speaking of useful idiots…

Image Huma Abedin giving directives to her useful idiot, Hillary Clinton.

TheFineReport.com

Were the firearms used imported from Mexico, perhaps? Was Eric Holder involved in this?