LeBron Is Now Educated and Informed

With the NBA's plan to allow players to recognize important social justice causes, People's Cube investigative reporters have discovered LeBron James plans to recognize systemic discrimination against Muslim minorities being persecuted in the Xinjiang province of China.

It seems LeBron has experienced a change of heart . . .

1.png

I don't blame him... This Current Truth regional variation is very hard to follow...
Europe: muslims good, commies good, nationalism bad
China: what muslims? (thinkstop... ), commies good, nationalism good

Dear Comrade Джефф

What does your name mean and how do you pronounce it? It better not be another version of "Ivan," because we've got two "Other Ivans" already. I am not capable of handling "Other, Other Ivan."

Dear Comrade Betinov,
My father worked on the collective kolkhoz, but I have gone to college and would now be considered a kulak and do not wish to be sent to Belbaltlag to work on the White Sea Canal, so the meaning of my name must remain hidden. I assure you it is not pronounced Ivan.
Sincerely,
Comrade Джефф

Ivan Betinov wrote:Dear Comrade Джефф

What does your name mean and how do you pronounce it? It better not be another version of "Ivan," because we've got two "Other Ivans" already. I am not capable of handling "Other, Other Ivan."
The Mother Tongue doesn't have a letter for the "j" sound, so this name is transliterated into Russian using two letters, "Д = D" and "ж = zh". I've seen people transliterate "Дж" back into English as "Dzh". So Джефф's name would become Dzheff, although it would be easier to spell it as Jeff (if such a weird name really exists).

Similarly, Stalin's real name, Dzhugashvili, would be easier spelled as Jugashvili, or even Joogashvili (Jewgashvili?).

And the surviving Boston bomber is usually spelled as Dzhokhar Tsarnayev, while it really should be Johar.

All those "Дж" and "Dzh", and Джуг and "Joog", and "Dƶov" and "Joh" - you bet, Putin is behind that.

Trying to befuddle Western masses, and especially Trump, so he can't win, come November.
Or to ensure a victory of Trump (on whom he, Putin, pulls all the strings, anyway).

And he, Putin, will continue doing all that, the next - you heard it, da? - 16 years!