Lenin Laughs Ass Off Over Crisis in Capitalism

The St. Petersburg Times reports:

Friday, April 3, 2009 - A nationally-significant statue of Bolshevik leader Vladimir Lenin in front of St. Petersburg's Finland railway station was bombed by vandals early on Wednesday morning (i.e., April 1 - Fools Day and the 4th anniversary of the People's Cube - Red Square)

The explosion damaged the monument from behind leaving a large and unsightly hole. The force of the explosive device was equivalent to about 300 grams of TNT, according to the St. Petersburg police press office.

"No matter how anyone may feel about certain parts of our history, on a human level [this act of vandalism] is a crime against a remarkable piece of monumental art, a classic of the Soviet period," said Vera Dementyeva, the head of the St. Petersburg Monument Protection Committee (KGIOP), reported Interfax.

On Wednesday it emerged that an organization by the name of the 'Zalessky Flying Battle Group' had taken responsibility for the act, Interfax said.

However, on Thursday the Russian Police Ministry said had no information that the organization had anything to do with the explosion. Pavel Klimovsky, deputy head of the ministry's press-service, said that information on the internet linking the group to the explosion could simply be "self-promotion".

The organization is illegal and not officially registered anywhere. In December last year they took responsibility for the destruction of a statue of Lenin in the city of Ryazan, Interfax said.

Meanwhile, the explosion has provoked indignation in Communist circles.

Vladimir Fyodorov, head of St. Petersburg Communist party office, drew several conclusions from the incident.

"First of all, it is not normal that any explosion can take place so easily in the center of a large city, especially near its busiest railway station," Fyodorov said.

"Secondly, such a situation does the country's current administration no favors as it leads to the feeling that if a monument is destroyed today because of the figure's politics, in the future, someone may target living people with such views," he said.

Fyodorov said the Communist party had previously requested security for the monument after it suffered a smaller act of vandalism when someone placed a sable into Lenin's hand. However, no such measures had been implemented, he said.

Vadim Tyulpanov, speaker of St. Petersburg's Legislative Assembly, said in his comment on the case that the city's deputies have in the past suggested toughening the penalties for vandalism.

"I see the incident as the act of vandalism toward one of the city's monuments. We've long been pressing for tougher punishments for such crimes," Tyulpanov said.

Meanwhile, representatives of the city's human rights organization, Memorial, said monuments to founders of the Soviet system had no place in Russian cities.

Irina Flige, head of Memorial's scientific and research center, argued that the only effective method to combat acts of vandalism against statues of Lenin is to remove them altogether.

[ ... ]

No word from the local Communist Party or government officials with regards to their opinion on whether the 1917 takeover of Winter Palace in their city by a mob of drunken sailors acting on Lenin's instructions, followed by the destruction of the entire country including untold numbers of historical monuments, could be qualified as vandalism - and how tough the penalty for that should be.

UPDATE:

Another Lenin monument was blown up a couple of days later in Lugansk, Ukraine (no information in the English-language media yet). The Russian media suggests that the timing is explained by the approaching Lenin's birthday on April 22 - a day that the international progressives have turned into celebrating Earth Day.

These reactionaries must be dispatched with AT ONCE! Somebody check to make sure Lenin isn't turning over in his tomb!! Either that or find out what gave the Father of the Revolution a case of explosive diarrhea...

Lenin: I saw what Obama was doing to the evil capitalist empire and I shat myself :D

Comrades this is why I feed my Goons Highly Trained Troopers"Beano" Daily. They seem to gravitate to Borscht, Baked Beans, Sausage,Taco's, Deer Meat, Washed down with copious amounts of Beer. Trust me you do not want with in 10 miles when they let go. For safety reasons, open flames are banned at "Camp Fluffy".

Poor Comrade Lenin, their was no doubt this was the result of year of Gassy build up. What a shame that his overcoat was badly damaged.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality äINC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Yes, track down those desperate vandals and send them to the Gulag at once!

{off} ROTFLMAO! That is funny!

You would think these kids could find something more constructive to do with their time like, say, throwing bricks at the windows of major financial institutions or torching luxury vehicles. I mean, this is state property that is being destroyed. State property, comrades. Such actions against the state must be dealt with promptly and in a humane fashion for the betterment of all -- slow, painful death is the only prescription for such wanton acts of rebellion.

Comrades, I believe this dis-ass-ter could be turned into something positive.

Let it stand as a warning about greenhouse gas emissions. Our scientists must re-double their efforts to create new varieties of cabbage which cause less flatulent discharges.

I call upon the ministers of agri-prop to institute a new 5 year plan.

Not to worry, comrades. As you can see, the great Lenin is giving the 'thumbs up' to comfort the masses that he is alright, and that although he has just released an extreme amount of carbon emissions into the atmosphere, his flatulence has positive effects on the ecosystem and to all those fortunate to breath in the fumes. Please resume shoveling.

Comrades,

I have never considered a tattoo, until now.

UPDATE:

Another Lenin monument was blown up a couple of days later in Lugansk, Ukraine (no information in the English-language media yet). The Russian media suggests that the timing is explained by the approaching Lenin's birthday on April 22 - a day that the international progressives have turned into celebrating Earth Day. Does that mean we should expect more explosions in the next few weeks?

On a different note - while the authorities are planning to spend millions of rubles to patch the backside hole in St. Petersburg, I think that the most appropriate course of action is to leave the hole as is. It's a compromise that works on many levels. It reflects a whole range of political realities. It leaves all the concerned parties more or less satisfied. And it doesn't cost a kopeck!

Perhaps it was a cold?
When Obama sneezed during a bow to The Saudi Arabian King Abdullah he bent over and sneezed in what sounded like the word, "Fascism".

"Kazoonitie!" Mr. President, we are sure you didn't mean it or know better.

Red Square wrote:UPDATE:

Another Lenin monument was blown up a couple of days later in Lugansk, Ukraine (no information in the English-language media yet). The Russian media suggests that the timing is explained by the approaching Lenin's birthday on April 22 - a day that the international progressives have turned into celebrating Earth Day. Does that mean we should expect more explosions in the next few weeks?

On a different note - while the authorities are planning to spend millions of rubles to patch the backside hole in St. Petersburg, I think that the most appropriate course of action is to leave the hole as is. It's a compromise that works on many levels. It reflects a whole range of political realities. It leaves all the concerned parties more or less satisfied. And it doesn't cost a kopeck!

Not to mention it makes Lenin look poor/oppressed i.e. the tattered cloths.

I must say, when I heard this story, my commissar heart had a murmer which would put Darth Cheney's problems to shame. Comrade Red Square, shall we start the purges early with those who vadalise (please excuse my poor spelling abilities) and associate with these terrorists, even if they're not from our country?

All I know is statues of our glorious leaders must not be touched by proletarian hands!

(off)
I'm surprised, even with the shootings going on here, the MSM, or at least MSNBC didn't catch onto this story. Vandals damaged a statue of their leader! Why would they not want the world to know this (rhetorical)?

Speaking of the MSM, check out this Rush Monolouge from Friday (4-3-09)
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... ember.html

For a quick summary, on Larry King Alive, he interviews Penn Jillette and Stephanie Miller. While it's a typical run of the conservative (libertarian)/liberal debate, Rush makes a good point something Larry brought up. Larry said something along the lines of someone needs to think for everyone (groupthink basically). Rush says a) balogna, b)Larry thinks he is a leader, but to Obama and his Inner Circle, he's just another prole.

Ah, it's a shame so few people know the wonders of Thermite! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themite
Iron Oxide, or finely ground rust, some Aluminum ground the same way, mix it carefully, put it on top of the One's future statues (I keed, I keed!)

With a simple firework prop high temperature ignition, it brightly burns a hole on metal, Terminator stile!

Mwhahahahahah!

Better learn how to make some grams of this stuff, so as to evade future arbeit mach FEMA camps...

These imperialist scum who say that the 1917 takeover of Winter Palace had acts of vandalism are completely wrong and blinded by their obstinate grand standing. They are in no way equivalent. One is the liberation from the oppressive reigns of classes and capitalism the other is a reference to farting. This is in no way on par. Thus, the vandalism created by the takeover of Winter Palace are completely justified. While these vandals do not have a leg to stand on.

These vandals should be forced to go to the nearest work camp. It is wrong that they have made the great and glorious statue of Lenin a brown eye on the face of progressive thinking.

In the spirit of this discussion and the continuing release of toxic assets by the Obama (a point made by Navigator) we present...

Haw, haw, haw!
May the one be in that position when he's kicked out of office!

Before His Excellency uses the U.S. Constitution for toilet tissue, he should check to see if there are any remaining U.S. flags are available.

Comrade Elliott - we all have imagination, thank you. Some things are often left unmentioned for a reason.

I was imagining, rather than a flaming fart, a splatter-paint in a brown hue, similar to that which I always find all over the wall whenever I'm at Chicago O'Hare and enter a stall...

Red Square wrote:Comrade Elliott - we all have imagination, thank you. Some things are often left unmentioned for a reason.

Hehe

What is needed is a cork....in the other end.

Navigator wrote:
Red Square wrote:Comrade Elliott - we all have imagination, thank you. Some things are often left unmentioned for a reason.

Hehe

What is needed is a cork....in the other end.

I was thinking in both ends, comrade. After all, the line between leftist politics and scatology is razor thin.

--

Fair enough, I've deleted it.

Comrade Elliott - alternatively you could've hidden it behind a link, so anyone interested enough could click on it and see the reason for the shitstorm in a cup.

Hmm. . . never thought of that. Irregardless, I think I'll just leave it deleted.

Red Square wrote:Comrade Elliott - alternatively you could've hidden it behind a link, so anyone interested enough could click on it and see the reason for the shitstorm in a cup.

You mean, like this?

Exactly. Is that Award your invention?

Yup, it all started with Wings 3d, and Art of Illusion.
A Spiral solid in Wings gave me the idea.
That, and most of the World's politicians...

Here, took the liberty of doing a Red Cube demo, fast job, no sickle and hammer on the centers,

Red Cube

A quick exam of the 2 page's source code will show you how it's done.

For the rest, there are some tricks, see this:
<br>http://build.your.own.prototypes.google ... gizmos.htm

As some, if not most, of you Comrades are Students, this little applet's use for some academic work is obvious, more so as there are yummy Maths applications on the JavaView Site, click on the link on these demos.

It turns out that on November 28, 2008 - almost six months ago - a big Lenin statue made out of granite was destroyed in my native Ukrainian city. It was installed in 1969 to mark Lenin's 100th birthday anniversary (1970), which had been a huge celebration. Coincidentally, my grandfather was in charge of its construction of the monument and the surrounding architectural complex.

The plan was to transport Lenin to a less prominent location, but when the crane attempted to lift the statue, it crumbled like an empty cape, following the fate of the country Lenin had created.

Here's what's left of it:

It was only briefly mentioned in the news.

I'd risk the wild theory that Lenin's ego destroyed the statue, in a totally Soviet reprisal against being moved from the limelight! :D

To survey the populace, here's a tool a woman fellow Inventor (yes, there are some) tipped me about
<br>https://www.surveymonkey.com/

Ukraine?

Lots of your former Countrymen, here, working in Portugal. Very decent chaps, too.

This was too good to let go. Here's the video I just made about the destruction of that statue. Tomorrow American Thinker is going to publish a Lenin Birthday story that goes with it, and I'll post it later on the Cube in a separate thread.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WDljVSIizoQ&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now that is one of the saddest things I have seen. Of course Lenin's statue crumpled like an empty thing. Civilization is built on the foundation of profound and hard won ideas of what it is to be human. What civilization builds is supported by those ideas. When those ideas have been destroyed then the edifices of civilization, the superstructure of those ideas, become empty vessels and will crumble like fragile eggshells with the flick of a finger. Our cities, our buildings, our energy, and our way of life will soon be next just like this. The statues of greatness fall without great men to give them meaning.

Red Square wrote:This was too good to let go. Here's the video I just made about the destruction of that statue. Tomorrow American Thinker is going to publish a Lenin Birthday story that goes with it, and I'll post it later on the Cube in a separate thread.
(off)
Hooray! Saddam's statue is being taken do. . . That's not Saddam!

This was too good to let go. Here's the video Ijust made about the destruction of that statue. Tomorrow AmericanThinker is going to publish a Lenin Birthday story that goes with it,and I'll post it later on the Cube in a separate thread.

Hey, you can make a blow-apart Set, so people can have endless hours of FUN!
Mwahahahah! :D

... It had to happen;
I've made my own blog! :P

http://circo-portugal.blogspot.com/

Civilization is built on the foundation of profound and hard won ideas of what it is to be human.

...But now, it's only about Hollywood Gurus, fashion, and newfangled, pansy notions, that feel right!

comrade edgarinventor,

are you at all familiar with the effects of a small amount of gasoline - about a 50 ml - coating the inside of a glass jug, to which a pinch of potassium permanganate is added, gently... the jug is then, gently, capped, and someone with a smooth 'arm' throws it, much like one would a football... gently... upon landing, the object absorbs, or is it discharges?... I guess is would be discharges, whatever stored kinetic energy it possesses as a result of being thrown (as far as possible... gently) and this, in turn, acts as a catalyst (forgive me... I believe this would be the correct term... I paid more attention to physics than chem in high school)... thereby creating a reaction between the minuscule amount of gasoline coating the inside of the jug, most of which has vaporized and mixed with the air inside, and the potassium permanganate?... in a rather pyrotechnic way? the only downside(s) being that one must handle it gently while capping and then throwing it with as much power and as far as possible, away from oneself, toward... something...

it's just, you seem to know a bit about blowing things up... also, I have a 10' x 10' storage unit full of mothballs, 2,000 pounds of fertilizer, a big tank of diesel, a bunch of iron pipe, threading tools, some caps, and a whack of GOEX black powder initiating cord, that I just can't think what to do with... I'm thinking of listing them on Craiglist...

also, I just got a very nice large pot of pansies today - they're very bright and cheery and gay... all the colours of the rainbow, literally... and if you keep dead-heading them, they'll just keep flowering... but they don't explode.

Kiss kiss, bang bang
Sis

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:comrade edgarinventor,

are you at all familiar with the effects of a small amount of gasoline - about a 50 ml - coating the inside of a glass jug, to which a pinch of potassium permanganate is added, gently... the jug is then, gently, capped, and someone with a smooth 'arm' throws it, much like one would a football... gently... upon landing, the object absorbs, or is it discharges?... I guess is would be discharges, whatever stored kinetic energy it possesses as a result of being thrown (as far as possible... gently) and this, in turn, acts as a catalyst (forgive me... I believe this would be the correct term... I paid more attention to physics than chem in high school)... thereby creating a reaction between the minuscule amount of gasoline coating the inside of the jug, most of which has vaporized and mixed with the air inside, and the potassium permanganate?... in a rather pyrotechnic way? the only downside(s) being that one must handle it gently while capping and then throwing it with as much power and as far as possible, away from oneself, toward... something...

it's just, you seem to know a bit about blowing things up... also, I have a 10' x 10' storage unit full of mothballs, 2,000 pounds of fertilizer, a big tank of diesel, a bunch of iron pipe, threading tools, some caps, and a whack of GOEX black powder initiating cord, that I just can't think what to do with... I'm thinking of listing them on Craiglist...

also, I just got a very nice large pot of pansies today - they're very bright and cheery and gay... all the colours of the rainbow, literally... and if you keep dead-heading them, they'll just keep flowering... but they don't explode.

Kiss kiss, bang bang
Sis

MARVELOUS! (Old Dracula movies line...)

I've a couple of ideas for the disposal of such a LOVELY peace-and-love dispenser!
To see your effect on a verbose European like me... I'm SPEECHLESS!

(note to myself...ALWAYS check the darn Notify me option...)

It has to be something that only exposes the potassium permanganate to the rest, after the projectile leaves the gun, hum...I'm thinking Binary shell, here, a compartment that breaks upon launch...

This notion and you, Comrade Sister Massively Opiated, will be on my thoughts, now...

Comrade Sister Heavily Opiated, where are you?
Just found out a neat Link about Thermite,

[email]https://www.pyroguide.com/index.php?title=Thermite[/email]

and yes, Thermite can be wrapped up in in a container with water, it seems it dissociates Hydrogen, and produces something called an "hellfire ball", now if only I find that Anarchist's cookbook, or what's it's name... Hum...

Of course, these ramblings of ours about Thermite are only for Education purposes, NOT to make on your backyard...

Image Image

I guess the pantload of revolution finally escaped.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I guess the pantload of revolution finally escaped.

I always thought it was too much cabbage soup myself... See prole food is bad for your health.

Revolution?
In the Great Britain Soviet Kingdom they're light years ahead!

They've asked my local Portuguese Investigation Police (Polícia Judiciária) )to search my house, this morning, for guns and explosives, and why?

Because I KNOW Phillip Luty, a definite thought-crime in there!

I TELLYA, THIS IS NO JOKE!

I know, by the Internet a guy that made a machine pistol, ergo, I made them, too!
Why don't I know Bill Gates?

Now I'm in the company of Michael Savage, as in to occured in the displeasure of those filthy limey scumbag Labour Party Soviets!
Only wish I would have the same value paychecks as Michael Savage...

Colonel 7.62 wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:I guess the pantload of revolution finally escaped.

I always thought it was too much cabbage soup myself... See prole food is bad for your health.

Prole food?

Man, I live in Portugal;
We eat REAL food, here, not obese stuffing Mac-Shit...

Pantload of revolution... Yeah, right, like talking about stuff real Terrorists will never use, 'cos they get the good stuff dead-easy, you could only WISH they'd use spectacular contraptions so easy to spot...

But, no, they are low-key, pleasant, folk, the ordinary numbnuts always say afterwards, "I never could guessed he would do such a thing, HE SAID GOOD EVENING, AND STUFF..."

Are you scared I talk about these things?
Anything out of Intellectuals hissing highbrow platitudes, is too much of a bother?

Moderate me out, what the hell do I care! :P

No need to get upset, Edgarinventor - the comrades were only discussing the concept of dirty bomb that can be prepared with any kind of food, prole or not.

Ah, had enough of mind games - Life's not a game, at least not mine.
Have a nice life.

Methinks Comrade Edgar is not happy with the collective. Ahh that is well and good then. Sooner or later he'll end up digging beets for someone somewhere.

I think Comrade Edgar needs a tune-up at Jiffi-Lobo(TM) followed by some Re-education and Re-programming (R&R) at the K. Marx Renewal Spa of the KMTC.

The funny thing is, I wasn't even responding to our gulagophile friend but was commenting on the Lenin statue. I suppose I should have included the picture for reference, which I'll do now.