Little Green Footballs Exposes Right Wing...

Atrocities!

The link above provides all the graphic proof needed to expose the Beck types.

At this moment the right wing hate machine (or simply Rush Limbaugh) is meeting in David Dukes game room to figger a way out of this!!

Photoshoopery!

Nyet!

Stand shoulder to shoulder with Comrade Johnson for what surely will be an onslaught of nay saying, finger pointing and finger pulling by the vile right!

The Peoples Cube represents the truth!

LGF is gay.png
Why else would Comrade Johnson mirror our agenda?

The sign restriction on Beck's page is rather innocuous, appears half-way down a long page, and is reasonable within the entire concept of the event - which is HIS CONCEPT, after all.

Beck wrote:What can I NOT bring?
As a security precaution, the following items will be prohibited from the event sites:

• NO signs (political or otherwise) as they may deter from the peaceful message we are bringing to Washington.
• Firearms (either real or simulated)
• Ammunition
• Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
• Knives, blades, or sharp objects (of any length)
• Mace and/or pepper spray
• Helium balloons
• Sticks or poles
• Pocket or hand tools, such as "leatherman"
• Packages
• Large bags (anything larger than a backpack)
• Duffle bags
• Suitcases
• Weapons of any kind
• Aerosols
• Laser pointers
• Animals other than service/guide dogs
• Structures (i.e tents)
• Alcoholic beverages
• Other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event

So comrade Johnson is overreacting - and he's doing so in a very proggish fashion. What's not to like?

Notice that Charles isn't offended on behalf of the NRA that no firearms are allowed, despite the 2nd amendment.

Sticks or poles aren't allowed either. I don't know what kind of ethnic epithet "stick" is, but as a person of 1/4 Pole ancestry I'm offended and am filing a lawsuit for Pole-phobia and racial bias.

And I'm sure Pupovich and Laika will want to weigh in on restrictions on Canine-Americans, while there's no restriction whatsoever about bringing cats to the event!

We're with you, Little Green Footballs!

Red Square wrote:
And I'm sure Pupovich and Laika will want to weigh in on restrictions on Canine-Americans, while there's no restriction whatsoever about bringing cats to the event!

In the name of the Motherland, I will infiltrate this gathering of reichwing haaaaaate with my "service dog", BO 2. No doubt there will be a long list of raaaaacist's spitting on any and all minorities that venture to close (yes, I have a State issued camera & the film should be in shortly) & the thought crimes should exceed the national debt. I will report my findings, gladly, to the inner circle next Tuesday ™ .

Comrades; wish me luck.

45771_145896122097156_100000303084480_317837_4468561_n.jpg

[OFF]

Being half Pole I feel twice as discriminated against as the People's Director. What exactly is the point of this gathering anyway? Are the people supposed to mill about, hands in their pockets muttering to themselves? What message will this send? Hey, look at us, we're lackadaisical and un-interested? Is that how the Left garners attention from the media?

Meanwhile Jodie Evans of Code Pink walks up to and knocks on the door of the Blackwater CEO's house, gets herself cited for trespassing and it's frontpage news. WTF?

One bimbo in a pink shirt can get more media coverage for her cause then a dozen of these circumspect Rightwing rallies. Small wonder the polls show that support for the Tea Party is beginning to dwindle, especially among the youth.

Do you care enough to be fighting mad or not? If not, stay home and curse at the TV. And don't wonder why the political elite ignore the Tea Party movement and regard it as a fart in the wind.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
And if the New Black Panthers follow through with their implied violent threats, who wants to be the first martyr?Beck should know better.
An armed citizen is a polite citizen. He needs to read a little more de Toqueville.If I can't even carry my Victorinox Swiss Army knife or bring a Leatherman, I couldn't care less about going because it's carelessness that leads to tragedy.

[OFF]
This is how you do it a protest. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

L.A. Leftists Get the Code Pink Treatment at Jodie Evans' Jerry Brown Fundraiser
by Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King

Melanie Morgan, founder of Move America Forward, the nation's largest pro-troop organization, led about a dozen conservative activists who protested at the Venice home of Code Pink co-founder Jodie Evans at a Saturday afternoon fundraiser for California Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown.

Morgan reports the pro-American protesters, “blocked the entrance of hundreds of wealthy Democrat liberals, including Sally Kellerman and Cindy Asner, ex-wife of Ed Asner.” Protesters laid down on the sidewalk outside the entrance gate where guests had to step over them.

Event host Jodie Evans was visibly angry at getting a taste of her own medicine and had several confrontations, including one in which she denied, against the evidence, that she supports the terrorist organization Hamas. Several guests were none-too-pleased with being protested, while some had no idea they were attending an event associated with Code Pink.

Jerry Brown sneaked into the house from the back door while Melanie Morgan threw her body onto the sidewalk shouting, “Code Pink supports terrorists!” When not laying on the sidewalk, Morgan stood outside the back gate, “yelling through a screen at [Evans] while she sipped her white wine as Brown's security guard watched from inside his SUV with the engine running for two hours.” Though the Dodge Durango burned needless fossil fuels, presumably waiting for Brown's departure, he left in yet another vehicle.

Police were called and arrived in a squad car about an hour into the event. However, the trio of law enforcement officers found no reason to make any arrests.

Also observing the scene was Andrew Breitbart, who was wearing inline skates, as well as prominent blogger Mickey Kaus of Slate, who heard the disturbance from his house across the street. He came out and observed, but did not join the protest.

Jodie Evans became visibly agitated when confronted by Morgan about Code Pink's $600,000 donation to the families of terrorists who murdered U.S. troops in Fallujah. Evans snapped “you are on crack!” as Morgan persisted.

Morgan added, “these liberals were shocked that we turned up. They were extremely angry about our obnoxious support of U.S. troops… and completely oblivious to the irony. The most fun was watching Jodie Evans' skin mottle in anger, matching her dyed red hair!”

Andrew Marcus of Big Government and Founding Bloggers videotaped the protest and remarked on the irony that one of the Code Pink greeters complained about being protested, a tactic commonly associated with Code Pink.

Comrade small Johnson and his Little-balls blog is doing great work for the people. He is all over these right-wingers like Beck and his ilk.

Nothing gets by the pure statist of little-balls, he is doing the kremlins work.

Wow, this Glenn Beck, with all of his rules and regulations, is sending a tingle up my little prog leg. I so love rules and regulations. Without them there would be no chance of a perfect utopia. That's it! Glenn is creating a right-wing utopian rally!